Hundreds of Upper Dauphin County resi...

Hundreds of Upper Dauphin County residents get eviction notices

There are 14 comments on the PennLive.com story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Hundreds of Upper Dauphin County residents get eviction notices. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Sue Bobroski, left, next to her mother Pat Bobroski, sit in front of their Williamstown home with neighbors Kori Shoop, holding her 3-year-old son Cruz Banda's hand, Tuesday, in Dauphin County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

Blonde731

Northumberland, PA

#1 Aug 28, 2008
the first picture of this article makes me sick. you CAN get a job even if its at a damn grocery store. no need to be taking my tax money!!
Williamstown Citizen

West Chester, PA

#2 Aug 28, 2008
Yep it shows just the type of people he rents to. If you are on HUD why are you having more kids is my question
Blonde731

Northumberland, PA

#3 Aug 28, 2008
exactly!!
Williamstown Citizen

West Chester, PA

#4 Aug 28, 2008
I feel bad for the people that are working class families that rent form him. But I don't feel bad for people on HUD and continuing to pop babies out and then want to cry when their pitiful lives are disrupted.

“Free Markets, Personal liberty”

Since: Feb 08

Halifax PA

#5 Aug 28, 2008
Seriously! Why are the surprised? It's the free market system baby. HE can do whatever he wants with his property.
Katy Perry

New Cumberland, PA

#6 Aug 29, 2008
That's the thing that is wrong with today's system... when you are on welfare or whatnot, the more kids you have, the more money you get. What it should be... is the most kids you have, the more it goes DOWN. KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT.
tcparent

Allentown, PA

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Katy I couldn't agree more, welfare and the domestic relations system are in need of major over haul.. Also the reduced lunch program in public schools allows for illegal immigrents to receive free lunches if their illegal parents fall within the federal guide lines... WELL i must get back to MY JOB so we can support these people...
Johnny Cupcakes

Mechanicsburg, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2008
tcparent you rock!!!! I can't agree with you and everyone on this page more. I can't stand driving to work an hour, working 8.5, and driving home an hour, just to drive through Williamstown and see all the Section 8 scum sitting outside relaxing after a long lazy day. It pisses me off to no extent. They act like we "hardworking people" owe them something.

I moved to back to Williamstown 2 years ago and I'm ready to move out of town again. Too bad these scummy people caused the value of my home to go down and I'll probably lose money no thanks to them.

Also, everyone I work with now thinks that everyone in Williamstown has no teeth. Can they possibly find better individuals to interview? Maybe some wtih more then 2 teeth?
Truth

New Cumberland, PA

#9 Aug 29, 2008
Yep!!! I agree. Must get back to work also. Although maybe I could get approved for welfare... hmmmm...
tony

Long Pond, PA

#10 Sep 19, 2008
also did you know that if you have ebt food stamp card and you give it to a drug dealer for $500 worth of crack and you still had $200 left for the month these people can appy for a lost or stolen card and get the difference ! WTF!
I can not get a pack of smokes without my I.D. but these people can get a neverending supply of our tax dollars !
93.5 had a report on this one morning, about how no I.D. is required for these cards to be used
makeadiff

Lansing, MI

#11 Sep 22, 2008
tony wrote:
also did you know that if you have ebt food stamp card and you give it to a drug dealer for $500 worth of crack and you still had $200 left for the month these people can appy for a lost or stolen card and get the difference ! WTF!
I can not get a pack of smokes without my I.D. but these people can get a neverending supply of our tax dollars !
93.5 had a report on this one morning, about how no I.D. is required for these cards to be used
Here is a better one for ya, back in the day when my ex had to pay me support, I went to a beer distrubutor and used my card to buy a case of beer and smokes, I did it to prove just how f-up the system is not that I needed the support or the beer.HAHAHA the jokes on the working class, which I am a member of....
SVH

Gulfport, MS

#12 Sep 26, 2008
makeadiff wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a better one for ya, back in the day when my ex had to pay me support, I went to a beer distrubutor and used my card to buy a case of beer and smokes, I did it to prove just how f-up the system is not that I needed the support or the beer.HAHAHA the jokes on the working class, which I am a member of....
You did it to prove how f-up the system is or is it really because you are/were a low life POS poor excuse for a muther? Seriously. Who takes money intended for the welfare of their kids and blows it on beer and smokes, just to prove a point? Sadly, the joke is/was only on your poor, poor kids.

Your moral compass is pointing south dear.
makeadiff

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 27, 2008
POS that stings, but not the case at all. I have worked for many many years and volenteered more hours to the community than I care to count. My kids never suffered or did with out. The joke is on the people who work their butts off only to see the same folks sitting around day after day collecting welfare and not feeding their kids..
eville mom

West Chester, PA

#14 Sep 29, 2008
makeadiff wrote:
POS that stings, but not the case at all. I have worked for many many years and volenteered more hours to the community than I care to count. My kids never suffered or did with out. The joke is on the people who work their butts off only to see the same folks sitting around day after day collecting welfare and not feeding their kids..
Your one of those PEOPLE you admitted to that, If you work and still need food stamps you sure should not be buying alcohol or cigs on them. Buy food for your kids or did they live off the alcohol too, you're pathetic. Working your ass off is hard but well worth knowing I earned everything I have and didn't need anyones handouts. It's called PRIDE, a lot of people lack that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman who fought with Lebanon cops sent to prison Jun '16 LionTamer 1
Amy Murray/ Michael Ross Fired from Walmart (Dec '07) Jun '16 sodone 3
Super Cute Potato Pillow May '16 sunny572 1
Murder in Williamstown Mar '16 Glitter 1
Question (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ali 27 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Jun '15 Me and I 7
witmer family please respond (Sep '14) Apr '15 kly3 2

Lykens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance