Drugs infiltrate rural areas

There are 3 comments on the Penn Live story from Feb 8, 2007, titled Drugs infiltrate rural areas. In it, Penn Live reports that:

About 8 p.m. on the last Monday in January, a Lykens police officer stopped a car that had been reported stolen in Elizabethville earlier in the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penn Live.

Eville Mom

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 8, 2007
I would like to personally thank trooper wade for his efforts to rid our community of drugs. If only there would be more law enforcement backing him on this and not turning their heads and letting it go on. It is a shame that these scumbags get children to do their dirty work so they don't get charged. But everyone that does get charged is right back on the street. We need stronger penalties for users and sellers. I live beside 4 drug addicts and they sell to kids, I have alerted police and nothing has been done and they have been here 2 years. It's hell to have them next to you, and the only option I have now is to move and then let them win. It shouldn't have to be that way. The good people od society should not be chased away by drugs and the people using them!!!
Eville MoM

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 5, 2007
I definately take back congrats to wade. He did absolutly nothing he never charged 19 of the 21 so called bust stings. He needs to be exposed and finally the county is looking into these charges and why they weren't ever filed.
LOL

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2009
Wade always has the best stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
witmer family please respond (Sep '14) Apr 23 kly3 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Mar '15 sneakypete 8
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3
News 67 year old man faces charges for alleged relat... (Apr '14) Apr '14 softball fan 2
News Borough Lets Go Of Police Department (Apr '08) Feb '14 Regreting moving ... 14
Whatever Happened To Big Boobs In John's Apartm... (Aug '08) Jan '14 Your Mother 20
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Sep '13 Polly 6
More from around the web

Lykens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]