Police Make 2 Big Drug Arrests

Police Make 2 Big Drug Arrests

There are 8 comments on the WGAL story from Nov 7, 2007, titled Police Make 2 Big Drug Arrests. In it, WGAL reports that:

In Dauphin County, the Lykens Borough police said they have made a big drug bust, and the man arrested is no stranger to them. via WGAL

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL.

Be lenient on Clouser

Hayward, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2007
I am tired of seeing people go to jail. What's it going to do. Stop the drug business. Most of you are going to read this and think I am out of my mind. But really, sending people to prison is not working anymore. People need to stop having kids if they can't raise them correctly, so they don't go down this path. I feel terrible for him, he was just supplying people with a product, that they wanted. Nobody is pushing the shit down there throat. I think Gas is worse than drugs, because we are all addicted to it, it pollutes the whole environment. People in this country need to wake up and have a better plan.
Be lenient on Clouser

Hayward, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2007
The real problem of the Lykens valley, is everybody is a bunch of drunks. But nobody goes after the alchol industry for supplying liquor. Big deal, it is legal. Its the plague of the valley.
Eville MoM

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 11, 2007
Spoken as a true addict, you are insane and need to wake up.
Eville MoM

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 11, 2007
Also that's great that they were caught, but what ever happened to the 21 people arrested in june that names were never released? they were never charged. The 17 year old girl, who is now 18 and her scum 21 year old boyfriend live near me and never we charged. 2 people got arrested, but the police never corrected there story. And the 17 year old and 21 year old on main at eville are right back into drugs and selling. the mom is also an addict and they have a baby in the house. Wake up people this is a bigger problem than we think. We need to hold these scum bags accountable and not drop charges because they rat the next one out. of course they will rat they are cowards that act like gangsters. We all know the house i'm talking about and it need to be dealt with. they had nexus when nate went to jail last time.
Mayor of Lykens

Honey Brook, PA

#5 Nov 24, 2007
Yeah what ever happened to the 21 people arrested???? Awards were given out and no arrests were ever made??????
concerned mother

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 4, 2007
well let me tell you when you see this man out on the street selling drigs to people with his own son with him. how about that that aint right. When he first ghot arrested he had his son with him that nite now what you think would happen to that child. Now tell me thats right to sell drugs with your child with you. Plus the chief said to the family that this man is a GOOD FATHER now do you really think this is a good father? I think now. The family is still waiting for a big appoligy from this chief of police of Lykens. He never said it or even hinted at it. I think this man should be locked up for years and years not to get out until he is old. He never worked unless it was celling drugs. Now what kind of role model is that on this poor child? Not a very good one. I really hope the mother to this little boy is relived that this man is in Jail and not subjecting this kind of life style to her little boy any more. She should be celabrating about this man going to Jail.
Former Lykens Resident

New York, NY

#7 Dec 5, 2007
I used to know John Reed. And let me tell you, he's been getting away with murder for more than a decade. Everytime he gets arrested, someone else takes the fall. I don't understand how people keep befriending him and not realizing he's a narc working with the - achem- Lykens police dept. Wade is just as shady a character as Reed. And yes, he's been selling drugs, stealing and selling guns, beating up people with baseball bats for years. And has been caught doing it all. Why isn't he in jail? He goes to jail and gets put in a special section so he's not in the general population? Hmmm... wonder why that is.

I know he has a very young impressionable son. Hopefully he goes away until this young boy grows up and gets away from this poor excuse for a father. I feel for the mother of the son too.

Oh.. and to "be lenient" I somewhat agree with you, but this Reed character has done much, much more to be deserving of a harsh penalty. Fines are not enough... he can get people to pay for them.
Valley Boy

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 7, 2007
I used to be very good friends with Mr Clouser and let me tell you he does belong in jail. not only was he suppling these drugs he was manufacturing. His ass got some of my very good friends addicted to Heroine and one of the reasons my brother is no longer alive. To say he doesnt belong in jail is insane. he belongs right there beside his brother. which if you dont know is in jail for killing two teenagers and supplying coke and extacy to every teenager in town. Now its not all there fault parents need to take responsibility for there children. I have lived in the valley my entire life and i have been part of the underground scene, and let me tell you the parents arent doing there job. You are an idiot to think these parents are doing something right but 90% of the highschool is on drugs. and that isnt opinion that is fact, But when these kids get in trouble the parents dont blame themselves or blame there children, they blame everyone else. blame the school blame others in the community blame the police. If someone would hold themselves accountable in that place maybe the drugs wouldnt be such a problem in such a small community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SERIES: 'Frustrating' search for Kortne Stouffe... Feb '18 commenters 1
Beth Krepich (Feb '17) Sep '17 Anonymous 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Jul '17 yochan 9
tower city rocks (May '11) Mar '17 Anonymous 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Susan Helm as State Represent... (Sep '12) Mar '17 anonymous 2
Bank of America Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Disappointed 3
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3

Lykens Jobs

Personal Finance

Lykens Mortgages