Traffic havoc in a half-foot of snow

Traffic havoc in a half-foot of snow

There are 22 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Traffic havoc in a half-foot of snow. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A five- to six-inch snowfall across Franklin County on Wednesday and Thursday tied up traffic and played a role in several minor crashes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
e gads

Chambersburg, PA

#21 Jan 31, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
Arctic current warmer than for 2,000 years: study
Scientists said that waters at the northern end of the Gulf Stream, between Greenland and the Norwegian archipelago of Svalbard, averaged 6 degrees Celsius (42.80F) in recent summers, warmer than at natural peaks during Roman or Medieval times.
"The temperature is unprecedented in the past 2,000 years," lead author Robert Spielhagen of the Academy of Sciences, Humanities and Literature in Mainz, Germany, told Reuters of the study in Friday's edition of the journal Science.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/28/us-...
----------
Remember, it's GLOBAL warming, ignorant wingnuts.
Just because we're having a cold snap in central PA doesn't mean that the planet isn't warming.
I'd like to see that chart from 2000 years ago where they were recording the temperatures of the waters at the northern end of the Gulf Stream. Bet they used a digital thermometer. Ya sure....

Where do you gads come up with this BS? The appendix of your bible, or the Farmers Almanac?
uncle Bill

AOL

#22 Feb 1, 2011
e gads wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see that chart from 2000 years ago where they were recording the temperatures of the waters at the northern end of the Gulf Stream. Bet they used a digital thermometer. Ya sure....
Where do you gads come up with this BS? The appendix of your bible, or the Farmers Almanac?
LOL LOL he bends over and pulls them from the place the sun doesn't shine the same place he or they keep thier brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lykens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question Jul 19 Ali 27 1
News Couple charged with child abuse (Nov '06) Jun 30 Me and I 7
witmer family please respond (Sep '14) Apr '15 kly3 2
Lykens Police Hiring procedures (Jan '08) Mar '15 sneakypete 8
News Police: Careless smoking caused fatal Lykens fire (Mar '14) Aug '14 silly rabbit 3
News 67 year old man faces charges for alleged relat... (Apr '14) Apr '14 softball fan 2
News Borough Lets Go Of Police Department (Apr '08) Feb '14 Regreting moving ... 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lykens Mortgages