#3 Jan 10, 2013
Get a d@mn life & quit beating a dead horse. No one cares anyway

Bono, AR

#4 Jan 10, 2013
What's the deal?
Illest fool

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jan 28, 2013
Ain't no orders comin in fo real??? Nucor is struggling like err1 else.
hmm

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2013
I take it you don't work for nucor because u ain't got a damn clue
Info

Conway, AR

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Who gives a f**k
pegged

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2013
The bonus is a gift basket of condoms in assorted sizes and flavors, anal lube and a strap on.
severstal

Lucedale, MS

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Our bonus and orders are real slow right now.
Mill Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 29, 2013
severstal wrote:
Our bonus and orders are real slow right now.
Don't know which mill or department you're in, but where I'm at we're busting our balls every single day and our bonus and orders are good. So speak for yourself.
severstal

Lucedale, MS

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Shipping,if you're busy then your running orders way ahead of schedule.Were making way more than were shipping.
hmm

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Severstal? That in Mississippi?
Mill Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Jan 30, 2013
severstal wrote:
Shipping,if you're busy then your running orders way ahead of schedule.Were making way more than were shipping.
I am in the roll mill
severstal

Jackson, MS

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Mill Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in the roll mill
hot mill or roll shop?
Mill Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Roll shop at Yamato
severstal

Jackson, MS

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Is that a Siemens job?I drive a taylor at Severstal in Columbus miss.Wish I could get a job up that way
Mill Man

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Siemens does some work in our mill but I don't work for them.
disgusted employee

Irving, TX

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Mill Man wrote:
Siemens does some work in our mill but I don't work for them.
All, please understand we are going through a very rough time now. Go to our website www.nucor.com and watch the very first video and read what it says. We are going to lose our jobs! Our pay has decreased more than ever in history, some are having to look for part time work and we are on the verge of losing everything. This really sucks. They tell us its due to import steel but I also hear our steel's quality has been cut to increase profits. After talking to some of our customers around the area, I find this true! We are short cutting our jobs trying to increase the profit margin. This is wrong and the management should be held liable. Now is a good time to leave this crap hole if you have another opportunity. Good luck!
severstal

Hattiesburg, MS

#19 Feb 5, 2013
We are in the same boat down here in ms.I made 65k last year and will probably be lower this year.Let me ask a stupid question then,why is nucor building another plant in Louisiana?Why would Correnti build a plant in osceola?Shooting each other in the foot looks like to me.
well

Alexandria, VA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
disgusted employee wrote:
<quoted text>
All, please understand we are going through a very rough time now. Go to our website www.nucor.com and watch the very first video and read what it says. We are going to lose our jobs! Our pay has decreased more than ever in history, some are having to look for part time work and we are on the verge of losing everything. This really sucks. They tell us its due to import steel but I also hear our steel's quality has been cut to increase profits. After talking to some of our customers around the area, I find this true! We are short cutting our jobs trying to increase the profit margin. This is wrong and the management should be held liable. Now is a good time to leave this crap hole if you have another opportunity. Good luck!
dude what mill do you work for....I'm sorry your mill is slow but its been pretty good where I am at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Blytheville Shooting? 2 min mr arkansas 59
robbers caught 36 min FYIN 44
dead body 41 min Marie 6
jessica stokes 42 min tna 8
jeffery kibler 47 min here's an idea 2
Ambulances and police in armorel curve (Oct '12) 54 min guest 1,542
Pull Up your pants 1 hr guest 40

Winter Storm Warning for Mississippi County was issued at March 03 at 11:04PM CST

Luxora Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Luxora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM