More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Read more: news.yahoo.com 10,174

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Read more
Char

Ash Flat, AR

#6331 Jun 12, 2012
So'.........
Impeach Obama

California City, CA

#6332 Jun 15, 2012
And now that Obama committed political suicide and will not be re elected to a second term, we need to think about moveing ahead now without him. See what happens when you work against the Constitution and Americans, ya lose all the time. God Bless America and Americans. USA USA USA USA USA. We can be stronger and better now, without sh!t for brains. Ok lets do it! Go get um, thats the spirit. It's something we lost when dictator Obama Sh!t 4 brains took over and became a dictator nut wack. Just one last question to Obama. WHAT ABOUT JOBS FOR AMERICANS? See what happens when you inner breed, ya come out wrong all the time.
Vote the GOP OUT

Rogers, AR

#6334 Jun 16, 2012
Their Noting But Pigs.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6335 Jun 16, 2012
Vote the GOP OUT wrote:
Their Noting But Pigs.
Don't be coming on here bad mouthing Pigs. Go Hogs, win the College World Series!!!!! WPS.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6336 Jun 16, 2012
Vote the GOP OUT wrote:
Their Noting But Pigs.
yeah you are correct, you are in the most republican areas of the state, and in irony you very close to the most liberal area of the state
eAsy

Euless, TX

#6337 Jun 16, 2012
fracking fluids from underground natural gas wells can leak into the streams and reduce the oxygen which effects surface dwelling fish. Also, these drum tend to school in large groups to spawn this time of year, they likely came into some leaky franking fluid, thus the earthquakes in the same area. All a byproduct of voting republican. Big oil is going to destroy arkansas's natural beauty in the next five years.
eAsy

Euless, TX

#6338 Jun 16, 2012
Ever since vice president Cheney got the law passed that let's haliburton fracking technology operate while being exempt from having to tell us what's in the fluid we've been seeing these die off exactly where franking is occurring, but be fare warned. The very site your reading right now has Carl Rove surrogates employed full time to sway you from these facts by posting stuff like our fake friend from California. :blame Obama, blame fireworks, blame chem trails, anything but fracking.
Zap

AOL

#6339 Jun 17, 2012
"China Launches woman into space" I understand next time they will use a rocket.
Zap

AOL

#6340 Jun 17, 2012
Do you think the UN was conceived in a mental Hospital?
fifty1fifty

Malvern, AR

#6341 Jun 17, 2012
Zap wrote:
By a very insane mf'er at that? Maybe Dr. Evil?
Obama Hussein Homosexual

California City, CA

#6342 Jun 17, 2012
Working against American Citizens. 800,000 more job work orders for illegal aliens and the middle finger for struggling unemployed Americans. We need a new president.
CA Sucks

Rogers, AR

#6343 Jun 17, 2012
Obama Hussein Homosexual wrote:
Working against American Citizens. 800,000 more job work orders for illegal aliens and the middle finger for struggling unemployed Americans. We need a new president.
SO....!
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#6344 Jun 18, 2012
Zap wrote:
Today the UN is being run by Mental Migets!
Zap

AOL

#6345 Jun 18, 2012
"Shenzhou-9 docks with Tiangong-1" Quiet a feat, I understand it took two hours to transfer to the Tiangong-1, At least know we know it takes three chineese 2 hrs to suck all the space out of a docking tube.
Zap

AOL

#6346 Jun 18, 2012
China government blames US alarm company for being at the beach when they needed the codes to shut off station alarm systems. In addition they claimed the beach belonged to china.
Zap

AOL

#6347 Jun 18, 2012
"Bo Xilai damaged chinas Image" are there two chinas?
Raydot

California City, CA

#6348 Jun 18, 2012
We are being invaded by green hoppers. Now what the fck. I mean come on. First it's the squirrels, then it's the birds, and the frost. And now the invasion of green hoppers. I've about had it. What is happening to this country? Why can't I grow a G D fruit orchard without some G D...(excuse my french) fricking problem. Everything starts out fine, blossoms galore and then G D here comes something. What the BLEEP!! Sure it was summer time this winter, but the orchard somehow adjusted, and the fruit, unbelievable. I had to perch branches up to keep the not yet ripe fruit from breaking branches and then out of know where G D motha BLEEP!! green BLEEP hoppers everywhere. They ate every BLEEP!! G D BLEEP!! leaf off the trees. BLEEP!! This is just BLEEP!!! I mean what the BLEEP!! am I gonna do now? The only BLEEP!! thing they didn't eat were the marijuana plants, What the BLEEP!!
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#6349 Jun 18, 2012
Raydot wrote:
We are being invaded by green hoppers. Now what the fck. I mean come on. First it's the squirrels, then it's the birds, and the frost. And now the invasion of green hoppers. I've about had it. What is happening to this country? Why can't I grow a G D fruit orchard without some G D...(excuse my french) fricking problem. Everything starts out fine, blossoms galore and then G D here comes something. What the BLEEP!! Sure it was summer time this winter, but the orchard somehow adjusted, and the fruit, unbelievable. I had to perch branches up to keep the not yet ripe fruit from breaking branches and then out of know where G D motha BLEEP!! green BLEEP hoppers everywhere. They ate every BLEEP!! G D BLEEP!! leaf off the trees. BLEEP!! This is just BLEEP!!! I mean what the BLEEP!! am I gonna do now? The only BLEEP!! thing they didn't eat were the marijuana plants, What the BLEEP!!
My only guess is that there is just something about you that pisses Mother Nature off.
Zap

AOL

#6350 Jun 19, 2012
LOL, Hey Army, I think it's his
BLEEPING attitude
Zap

AOL

#6351 Jun 20, 2012
7 users right now, lowest I've ever seen. You guys in summer school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lori marshall 6 min Lol 11
was that an earthquake! 9 min Actionspotter 18
message displayed on marquee 13 min native mc 30
Sebastian golden 1 hr dabalwaysgottobet... 1
Remember Any Of These Places In Blytheville? (Oct '07) 2 hr Feg 1,368
looking for my father (May '10) 2 hr gloryholechamp 54
Poll Worst places to eat in Blytheville (Jun '10) 2 hr Get a_life 1,234
More from around the web

Luxora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE