cleaner, safer, blyville - joke

Posted in the Luxora Forum

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2012
What a joke, even musgraves has given up and passed on to the churches the responsibility of the town wide clean up. Neighborhoods don't even care!

Blytheville, AR

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Wonder if Ole R.L.Jones gonna lead the crusade to get back on the city council.
Blytheville is done.

Blytheville, AR

#3 Sep 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Wonder if Ole R.L.Jones gonna lead the crusade to get back on the city council.
Blytheville is done.
he will bring carol white with him, dream team again
Opinionated

Blytheville, AR

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Have the illustrious Mayor Sanders, His Staff, Elroy,Betts,Muskgraves,Hensley s, R.L. JOnes, and the rest of the parasitic Grant abusers give back to the community and take their butts out and clean if they wish. We are paying enough for services and increased taxes. This town should be clean and the crime rate greatly diminished. They are being paid way to much for what they do. Anyone can pose for photos and run their mouth and give no answers, but try to ORGANIZE the very people they take advantage of, to get out and do the job that is their responsibility.

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Opinionated wrote:
Have the illustrious Mayor Sanders, His Staff, Elroy,Betts,Muskgraves,Hensley s, R.L. JOnes, and the rest of the parasitic Grant abusers give back to the community and take their butts out and clean if they wish. We are paying enough for services and increased taxes. This town should be clean and the crime rate greatly diminished. They are being paid way to much for what they do. Anyone can pose for photos and run their mouth and give no answers, but try to ORGANIZE the very people they take advantage of, to get out and do the job that is their responsibility.
lol, that will be the day, well said tho
woodee

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I read that the State is going to increase the highway tax. That should go well with our tax rate here in Blytheville.

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Sep 12, 2012
woodee wrote:
I read that the State is going to increase the highway tax. That should go well with our tax rate here in Blytheville.
bull crop
Opinionated

Blytheville, AR

#8 Sep 12, 2012
woodee wrote:
Yes, I also read that in the paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new law 23 min guest too 9
Walmart cyndi 1 hr guest 3
blake bullard 1 hr guest 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Uncle Willard 30,843
Gary Phillips In jail? 1 hr rumor mill not 4
Who didn't get shot last night? 1 hr cornerofstupidand... 1
Who got shot last night.....Part Duh. 2 hr popo 1
More from around the web

Luxora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE