LOOKS BAD. IS SHE SMOKING THAT MUCH DOPE OR WHAT
Take-in

Blytheville, AR

#2 Jun 5, 2009
She show look bad as hell she weigh what 1 pound

Since: Jun 09

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jun 5, 2009
now thats one yall can get off of. this i know 4 sure whoeva started this must hate the ground she walks. she holding it down and hoes hate that get a life or get at me you heard
FOR U

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jun 8, 2009
SHE GOT THAT SHIT HER HOMR GURLS DA ONE WHOS SPREADING IT.IT'S OBVIOUS LOOK AT HOW SHE LOOKS.
li peezy

Wynne, AR

#6 Jun 16, 2009
yall some hatas she still look good and the ones said that {her homegirls} got to be some hatas
none ya

Blytheville, AR

#7 Aug 14, 2009
hey quit hatin on ashley thats my girl she aint on no shit..
LOVE OUR HATERS

Burlingame, CA

#10 Dec 8, 2009
FOXXY wrote:
LOOKS BAD. IS SHE SMOKING THAT MUCH DOPE OR WHAT
GO ASK HER!!
get at me

Little Rock, AR

#11 Dec 19, 2009
LOVE OUR HATERS wrote:
<quoted text>GO ASK HER!!
YOU ASK HER B****
LOVE OUR HATERS

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2009
DONT HAVE 2!!U MAD??DID I HIT A NERVE??U BAD PUT YO NAME UP HERE AND I WILL GET AT U
get at me

Hope, AR

#14 Dec 22, 2009
LOVE OUR HATERS wrote:
DONT HAVE 2!!U MAD??DID I HIT A NERVE??U BAD PUT YO NAME UP HERE AND I WILL GET AT U
what happend h**?
homegirl

Hope, AR

#15 Dec 22, 2009
li peezy wrote:
yall some hatas she still look good and the ones said that {her homegirls} got to be some hatas
stop lying she must have sucked you real good
LOVE OUR HATERS

Benton, AR

#16 Dec 28, 2009
is so funny how pp get on here like lil bit*hs whn they see a person everyday and if they got sumthin to say to them be BIG enuff to go to dem like u going home on yo computer now dats a scarry azz bit*h lollol
Mike B

Little Rock, AR

#17 Dec 28, 2009
LOVE OUR HATERS wrote:
is so funny how pp get on here like lil bit*hs whn they see a person everyday and if they got sumthin to say to them be BIG enuff to go to dem like u going home on yo computer now dats a scarry azz bit*h lollol
From wat i c u scary ass hell too wats ur name dont c it there's mine.Shaky scared person Love our haters I dont fu** em and the truck they came on
Mike B

Little Rock, AR

#19 Dec 28, 2009
LOVE OUR HATERS wrote:
remember when yougot that azz whooped at the corner of cedar you keep fu**ing wit us thats whats gon happen again why do u think smeone made this topic about you because you are something to talk about i mean ehhhh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mowing the yard at 9:50 pm? 1 hr get real 10
3 less punks on the street 2 hr Elroy 5
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 3 hr Dena5 15,860
p t 3 hr curious 1
Andrew Moss (Mar '13) 3 hr concerned redneck 7
Dan. bev 3 hr guest 1
Tommie ann Parrish 4 hr guest 4
More from around the web

Luxora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE