First Prev
of 2
Next Last
windsor

Blytheville, AR

#24 Oct 24, 2008
truth wrote:
<quoted text>What is the truth then?? If the family wants the gossiping to stop, tell their side of the story. I mean its like pulling teeth here.The family has enough time to spend on here trying to defend the shooter,let the truth out and stop beating around the bush.
Its none of our buisness!
So Glad

Little Rock, AR

#25 Oct 24, 2008
I know it's all tragic, and I'll probably get bashed for this, but I am so glad Kent's family has gotten on here. The shooters family has been eating up the other topic wanting to defend the shooter and getting upset at everyone that doesn't understand. He deserves 10 times worse than anything the law can give him.

I don't know anybody involved, and I don't care if they were BOTH married and if they were living with their spouses or not, it doesn't matter. NOBODY deserves to die over this.

Kents family.....my prayers have been with your family nightly.
Fontane

Little Rock, AR

#27 Oct 25, 2008
pweeKENTS COUSIN wrote:
she still has her life,family and husband.WHAT ABOUT KENTS WIFE,LIFE,FAMILY AND S**T.WE NEED THE PRAYER TO STOP US FROM DOING AND THINKING/FEELING NEGITIVE.SO TO THE OUTSIDERS LOOKING IN-STAY THE F@*K OUT!
Why wasn't he thinking about his wife and family instead of screwing around with a married woman!You sound like you need prayers for more than you realize!!!
think about the families

Osceola, AR

#28 Oct 26, 2008
anyone who talks about stuff on topix or responds in a bad manner are wrong. these people have families and noone respects that. yes i believe in free speech but shit has gotta stop. just remember the good lord above is watching you, and u have to answer to him someday. leave these families alone!!! they have enough to deal with.

Blytheville, AR

#29 Oct 26, 2008
did they have his funeral yet? no obit in paper
sad citizen

United States

#30 Oct 26, 2008
I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE UGLY COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION, NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION WAS, THE BIBLE SAYS THOU SHALL NOT KILL!!! KENNETH WILL SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE BEHIND BARS (WHICH IS WHERE HE SHOULD BE AFTER THE CRIME HE COMMITTED) AND KENTS FAMILY WILL BE WITHOUT A IMPORTANT PART OF THEIR FAMILY - FOREVER - AND ROBIN, SHE WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. AND THE OWNER OF ACE GLASS AND THE OTHER EMPLOYEES WILL SUFFER AND LIVE WITH THIS FOREVER. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOU WERE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY!!!! PLEASE GIVE THESE PEOPLE A BREAK!!! THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND STILL HAVE ALOT TO GO THROUGH YET, PLEASE PRAY FOR ALL THAT IS INVOLVED! PRAY THAT OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM DOES NOT FAIL!! HE (KENNETH) NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE BUT HE ALSO NEEDS HELP, HE IS A SICK INDIVIDUAL TO BE ABLE TO DO THESE THINGS. I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, PALMORE FAMILY, I WILL KEEP YOUR FAMILY AND ALL THAT WAS INVOLVED IN THIS TRAGIDY IN MY PRAYERS
him

United States

#31 Oct 26, 2008
truth wrote:
<quoted text> Much agree with all of the above. Kent was a great friend to me and will be greatly missed. My question is to Blytheville police and courts------- Why wasnt he charged with capt. murder,felony arson,felony battery and given a bail????? WTF people??? This man had time to think about what he was doing before he did it!!!! In turn should be charged like everyone else would have been. What makes him so special? Doesnt make any sence. Jamaa was killed and a million dollar bond was set. Now tell me people which of these would be worse in the courts eyes? Tell you what it is....... These fu__ing gladhanders!!!!!!!! "The shooters family knows somebody that knows somebody" Blytheville is just dirty for this. Good bless the kids.
Yes you are a family member knows the JUDGE its messed up city I agree with you

Blytheville, AR

#32 Oct 26, 2008
when is the funeral?

Little Rock, AR

#33 Oct 26, 2008
what you people dont understand is his bond was set at 75,000 cash.(CASH)
this is equivelent to 7.5 million dollars. Get it? no his family doesn't know the judge he will not be getting out he does not have 750,000 dollars

Little Rock, AR

#34 Oct 26, 2008
ooops 750,000

United States

#35 Oct 27, 2008
when is the funeral?
Scaredfamily

Dallas, TX

#36 Jan 28, 2013
SO, Kenneth Ramirez convicted for 1st degree murder of Kent Palmore, single father of four small kids, then burning down Ace Glass to try and smoke out his Robin, his estrange wife and other Ace employees is up for Clemency before the Arkansas Parole Board and Gov. Beebe on Feb 3. What happened to the plea deal agreed upon by victims of the State guarantee of 33 1/2 years before Kenneth is even eligible for parole ? Prosecutors didn't want cost of a death penalty or arson case added to list of crimes but a young black man is killed and attempted murder of others and it's only worth 3 1/2 years in Arkansas?

Little Rock, AR

#37 Jan 28, 2013
Scaredfamily wrote:
SO, Kenneth Ramirez convicted for 1st degree murder of Kent Palmore, single father of four small kids, then burning down Ace Glass to try and smoke out his Robin, his estrange wife and other Ace employees is up for Clemency before the Arkansas Parole Board and Gov. Beebe on Feb 3. What happened to the plea deal agreed upon by victims of the State guarantee of 33 1/2 years before Kenneth is even eligible for parole ? Prosecutors didn't want cost of a death penalty or arson case added to list of crimes but a young black man is killed and attempted murder of others and it's only worth 3 1/2 years in Arkansas?
he's a minority they get special treatment
DaTruth III

Osceola, AR

#38 Jan 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
he's a minority they get special treatment
Your comment = FAIL!
My People

Little Rock, AR

#39 Jan 29, 2013
DaTruth III wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment = FAIL!
Accept the new America
Why Ask Why

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Jan 29, 2013
Scaredfamily wrote:
Afore you get your panties in a wad see what happens at the hearing. Charlie Manson, Sirhan, Sirhan and a friend of mine have went in front of similar boards for over twenty years and have not been granted any reduction in sentence. I doubt if five years is going to satisfy anyone. And Beebe is not known for leniency.

Mckinney, TX

#41 Jan 30, 2013
Why Ask Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Afore you get your panties in a wad see what happens at the hearing. Charlie Manson, Sirhan, Sirhan and a friend of mine have went in front of similar boards for over twenty years and have not been granted any reduction in sentence. I doubt if five years is going to satisfy anyone. And Beebe is not known for leniency.
Glad to hear that Gov. Beebe is known for no leniency, maybe when Kenneth Ramirez goes in front of the parole board, they tell him no reduction in sentencing and no clemency! Maybe they will take a look at the pages of deposition of him confessing to killing that man and burning the building to smoke out his estranged wife to kill her as well. He deserves to stay in prison, he deserves the death penalty!
Why Ask Why

Jonesboro, AR

#42 Jan 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that Gov. Beebe is known for no leniency, maybe when Kenneth Ramirez goes in front of the parole board, they tell him no reduction in sentencing and no clemency! Maybe they will take a look at the pages of deposition of him confessing to killing that man and burning the building to smoke out his estranged wife to kill her as well. He deserves to stay in prison, he deserves the death penalty!
Death penalty is seldom applied in Arkansas. My friend shot an old man in the back with a shotgun, got death and had it commuted. He has been in Cummings since the late 70's and keeps getting turned down. He was a good guy that in a moment of stupidity did a terrible, evil deed and even though I still consider him a friend, I hope he is never released, you never know when stupidity and evilness can take over. Ramirez might get released but I think he will serve a lot more years before that happens. To be on the safe side, let the governor know how we feel. He isn't retiring after this term, he will run for something. He is a good man but the possibility of opposing votes keep.lots of good men better.

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#43 Jan 30, 2013
Scaredfamily wrote:
instead of griping, actually do something
AR Parole Board, 105 West Capitol Suite 500, Little Rock, AR 72201. The inmate’s name & ADC number should be on all statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gold teeth (Aug '11) 26 min guest 19
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 49 min Just asking 10,063
After all the BS about BRS Nucor buys a sheet mill 1 hr WTF 6
crystal mcdougal 1 hr Guest 7
jonesboro sun 1 hr guest 5
Don or Bobby for mayor 2 hr guest 509
Debra Holifield (Jan '11) 2 hr just sayin 46
Luxora Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Luxora Jobs

Luxora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Luxora News, Events & Info