Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

my opinion is that unless you know the true entire story, not just what has been revealed this week, then you have no opinion. therefore,i strongly would appreciate you dont belittle or critize my sister. Ther is two sides to every story and this one is no different. Instead of critizing my family, how about praying for them instead. This has been a very tragic week for many people besides my family. Prayer is needed for everyone involved, not gossip.
Get Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

Kent is dead thats the only thing that matters there is no other side to the story no matter what he did he did not deserve to pay with his life.
Justice

Ashland City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

Ramirez was judge, jury and executioner to Kent. Ramirez will get a chance to live. It isn't right!
Get Real wrote:
Kent is dead thats the only thing that matters there is no other side to the story no matter what he did he did not deserve to pay with his life.
kentsfriend

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

jealous ppl always go after the lover of the spouse....it wasnt kents fault if something was happning with the wife of the shooter....she knew she was married she took her vows that she broke....kent did not deserve what happened...she did not deserve it.....no woman is worth what this man did....he is a selfish murderer..anyone disagree with that? Im sure niece and nephew of the shooter do...but fact is this guy lost it and aparantly the way things were set did alot of thinking before he pulled this little event......murder 1.....well deserved (but should be capitol murder)....felony arson.....well deserved.....felony battery.....well deserved....this man should rot in jail for all the dispair he caused his wife his kids his family, tim smiths family and business in an already tough economy and last but most important kents family, his kids, stephanie. much less the friends of kent, tim and even paco.......selfish if you asked me and i hope he gets whats coming to him.........death sentance or life w/o chance of release. why do ppl these days havta be a bitch and shoot....nobody can use thier fist anymore?

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

You play with fire, you get burned

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

wasn't kent also married?

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

Let's all stop the bashing NOW! Just remember all the kids involved in all the families. Let's do something good for them and stop all of this trash talk. They should be able to remember their loved ones in a wonderful way not this way. Everytime you post something negative it effects the kids!! The adults can take it but the kids do not deserve this!!! May God bless the children and their families. Everyone step up now and do the right thing.
Justice

Ashland City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Fire is getting a divorce or your ass whipped, not held hostage and then murdered.
guest wrote:
man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2008

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the justice if we cant trust the courts and BPD to do the right thing?
Give the courts time !! But when you cheat or are the one doing the cheating, what do you think will happen?
BabyTKent cousin

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

kentsfriend wrote:
jealous ppl always go after the lover of the spouse....it wasnt kents fault if something was happning with the wife of the shooter....she knew she was married she took her vows that she broke....kent did not deserve what happened...she did not deserve it.....no woman is worth what this man did....he is a selfish murderer..anyone disagree with that? Im sure niece and nephew of the shooter do...but fact is this guy lost it and aparantly the way things were set did alot of thinking before he pulled this little event......murder 1.....well deserved (but should be capitol murder)....felony arson.....well deserved.....felony battery.....well deserved....this man should rot in jail for all the dispair he caused his wife his kids his family, tim smiths family and business in an already tough economy and last but most important kents family, his kids, stephanie. much less the friends of kent, tim and even paco.......selfish if you asked me and i hope he gets whats coming to him.........death sentance or life w/o chance of release. why do ppl these days havta be a bitch and shoot....nobody can use thier fist anymore?
I agree so much with this comment! That was my cousin and neither he or no other person deserve to be killed that way!It's bad when some people can't move on,and now our family is hurting because of the next mans stupidity!
BabyTKent cousin

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

kimboo wrote:
my opinion is that unless you know the true entire story, not just what has been revealed this week, then you have no opinion. therefore,i strongly would appreciate you dont belittle or critize my sister. Ther is two sides to every story and this one is no different. Instead of critizing my family, how about praying for them instead. This has been a very tragic week for many people besides my family. Prayer is needed for everyone involved, not gossip.
Oh everyone has a right to make an opinion!Especially when that cold hearted pig admitted to purposelly killing my cousin,there's no justifying that!
BabyTKent cousin

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

guest wrote:
That is so rude! Do you know if my cousin even knew if this lady was married?And the woman wasn't even with her husband,so he wasn't playing with fire he,he was being the man that her husband probably couldn't be!!
BabyTKent cousin

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

guest wrote:
wasn't kent also married?
Why does that matter? If he was he was separated;and him and his so called wife obviously had an understanding if they've been separated all these years it hasn't been no bulls_it like this go on.
BabyTKent cousin

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

Just to let everyone know with all the opinions that everyone has about this is all talk!If you're not my cousin or the lady that's involved in this; what possibly can you say? And our family isn't asking for opinions. It doesn't matter what outsiders might think why this happened, all I know is the coward a_s husband admitted to purposely doing it,so he deserves everything that he gets!And my family don't deserve all these rumors!But this is America what should we expect?Please let my cousin Rest In Peace!
pweeKENTS COUSIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

i loved my cousin with all my heart,strength and soul.basicaly forget about 'her' family and feelings. she still has her life,family and husband.WHAT ABOUT KENTS WIFE,LIFE,FAMILY AND S**T.WE NEED THE PRAYER TO STOP US FROM DOING AND THINKING/FEELING NEGITIVE.SO TO THE OUTSIDERS LOOKING IN-STAY THE F@*K OUT!
pweeKENTS COUSIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

forget ur sister.she is still here.hat about kent n family hell
pweeKENTS COUSIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

cuz wuz up with these retards.our cousin is gone.i miss u n love you all very much.send family thoughts n pictures to pwee at tremaineblack@rocketmail.com we need to stay in touch
pweeKENTS COUSIN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

stipid is stupid does

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

Judged:

man wrote:
<quoted text>Give the courts time !! But when you cheat or are the one doing the cheating, what do you think will happen?
whether there was cheating involved or not, shouldn't matter. There is no excuse for taking someone's life just because you felt like it... I thought people here settled shit like that with fist fights... now they have to get stupid and actually kill someone?
PublicEnemy1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

truth wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the justice if we cant trust the courts and BPD to do the right thing?
You don't have a clue about the law. Charge him with Capitol Murder, when it is not a Capitol case and let him walk when the jury aquits him because it is not a Capitol case. Educate yourself before you get on here TRYING to quote the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Luxora Discussions

Search the Luxora Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min ROTFL 27,879
Hate Blytheville 45 min guest 3
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 1 hr Dena5 13,982
sex with my sister (Sep '11) 3 hr leg grabber 36
School Choice 3 hr guest 408
Why do we have to pay for water???????? (Aug '10) 3 hr guest 39
ashley sheppard 3 hr Charles 2
•••
•••