GeeeezLouise

United States

#83 Sep 29, 2012
I packed up and left that hellhole years ago, I have never looked back, except today, and it is because of THIS kind of petty pathetic down right evil fog that resides over Miss. County. I bet if I came back the same losers would still be losers but have bred more losers. You people wonder why no one comes there and no one is nice to you, take a look at yourselves. Even if these business owners kissed every ass in the town and gave every person that walked thru the door a free gift you losers would still talk about them or call them names or talk about their family or looks or whatever other kind of crap you can think of. Earn your business? There is no earning your business you people walk out the door and start bashing no matter what kind of experience you had. I am surprised decent people haven't just thrown their hands up and said screw it you idiots can have it I am outta here. The schools suck, the roads suck, the atmosphere is atrocious, and you all keep running decent people off. Way to go keep up the good work.
News for u

Euless, TX

#84 Sep 29, 2012
Yes a business most certainly does have to earn my business!!! No way I'll patronize a place where the business owners treat the customers like crap and expect them to keep spending their hard earned money on their overpriced goods! You must be related to the owners of Merle Norman or be friends of theirs, although I don't see how they could have any friends the way they act.
fifty1fifty

Wynne, AR

#85 Sep 29, 2012
Proud Delta Native wrote:
<quoted text>
"Poetic License" is explained in the dictionairy. Educate yourself!
I'll pray for you, on Saturday, the day of the sabbath before popes. Mississippi County is a great place for poetic license to shine in the great U.S.A!(:

Blytheville, AR

#86 Sep 30, 2012
Poor but happy wrote:
<quoted text>They are perfectly nice to those who are in certain social circles, but they snub everyone else. Why? That is something high school kids would do, not mature, educated business owners. I know this because I have seen it happen in their store. Not only to me but to other customers who did not look affluent enough for them to speak to. This is no way to do business ladies. To be successful you need to create an environment where the customer feels welcome. And your store leaves much to be desired in that area. I won't be returning, nor will my friends who have been treated as less than worthy of a hello when they enter the store.
I agree. I was never asked if I could be helped. I never receive a friendly hello. Never again!!!!
Consumer

United States

#87 Feb 1, 2013
They have some cute things, but my goodness they are expensive!! I shop in different boutiques in Jonesboro and the prices are much better an have similar merchandise.

MN, why do you insist on price gouging? I refuse to pay these kind of prices for things I can get elsewhere cheaper.
ridiculous

Brookland, AR

#88 Feb 1, 2013
I personally have not been in because I know that I can not afford it. But why you ppl have to get on a public forum and put down this business is just beyond me. If you can't afford it, don't shop there. If you don't like their service, don't shop there. We have very few businesses in Blytheville and this is one of the reasons. Too many ppl that aren't happy with their own lives so they spend their days trying to make others as miserable as they are. How do I know? Because when you are happy you go where you want and you could care less about someone that treats you bad or has high prices. Maybe your time would be better spent if you spent time tending to your own grass instead of trying to cut their grass and find every weed. Seriously...the world is full of ppl that do not mow their own grass. Be different. Be the one that takes care of your own lawn and leave their lawn to them.
shopper

Little Rock, AR

#89 Feb 1, 2013
I just go to walmart or dollar store
opinionated

Oklahoma City, OK

#90 Feb 1, 2013
ridiculous wrote:
I personally have not been in because I know that I can not afford it. If you can't afford it, don't shop there. If you don't like their service, don't shop there.
Not a problem. I refuse to give them my business. And I CAN afford it. I just choose to take my business elsewhere.

Paragould, AR

#91 Feb 21, 2013
"Me and My Sister" is perfectly correct if one is speaking of objects, such as in "They gave the store to me and my sister."
The other way, My Sister and I, would be subjects, as in "My sister and I own the store." Either way is correct, depending on what the sisters in question mean. I am appalled at the people who come on here and correct others when they don't know a damn thing about grammar.
Questier

Jonesboro, AR

#92 Feb 21, 2013
guest wrote:
"Me and My Sister" is perfectly correct if one is speaking of objects, such as in "They gave the store to me and my sister."
The other way, My Sister and I, would be subjects, as in "My sister and I own the store." Either way is correct, depending on what the sisters in question mean. I am appalled at the people who come on here and correct others when they don't know a damn thing about grammar.
I am pretty sure that the owners knew it was incorrect when they named it, and thought that it was cute.
agree

Oklahoma City, OK

#93 Feb 21, 2013
opinionated wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem. I refuse to give them my business. And I CAN afford it. I just choose to take my business elsewhere.
Ditto! I can afford to shop there too. But I won't.

Blytheville, AR

#94 Feb 27, 2013
I've been in there a few times shopping for others. Always seemed nice to me. Not overbearing like some other stores in town.

Blytheville, AR

#95 Feb 27, 2013
I go in there from time to time because I think Lori's pretty cute.
shopper2

Little Rock, AR

#97 Feb 27, 2013
shopper wrote:
I just go to walmart or dollar store
dollar tree real nice

general dollar also good
Haha

Oklahoma City, OK

#98 Feb 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
I go in there from time to time because I think Lori's pretty cute.
She USED TO BE cute. Now she's too worried about getting old and wrinkly and she has had way too much botox. Her face looks really strange now.
mac

Jonesboro, AR

#99 Feb 27, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>She USED TO BE cute. Now she's too worried about getting old and wrinkly and she has had way too much botox. Her face looks really strange now.
Oh good gawd! You freakin jealous jerk! Lori and her sister are sweet people devoted to family and making Blytheville a semi-decent place to live.
My opinion

Oklahoma City, OK

#100 Feb 27, 2013
Newsflash: If your eyebrows and other facial features don't move when you try to smile, then that is not normal.

United States

#101 Feb 28, 2013
That's how the mothers face moves

Blytheville, AR

#102 Mar 5, 2013
mac wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good gawd! You freakin jealous jerk! Lori and her sister are sweet people devoted to family and making Blytheville a semi-decent place to live.
Ha. Then why do they belittle some of their customers?
i hate nazis

United States

#103 Jun 13, 2013
all i know is she's a screamer. that wasn't that long ago. lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jade Helm 15 Military Operations 15 min Event Horizon 1
Barbara McAdoo 50 min Guest 32
new to area 59 min good ole boy 11
Is Armorel school open to any area of children? 1 hr good ole boy 7
confederate flag 1 hr Billy wayne 93
Dr Boakyes 2 hr guest 3
Mayor rejects help from state and county! 3 hr Clint 8
More from around the web

Luxora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE