First Prev
of 6
Next Last
matthew

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Who has the merle norman here?? Was in there the other day and some short lady was in there and she was more worried about her phone and gossiping than waiting on people.
Sure

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Let me guess. You know exactly who owns it and you want to start trashing someone.
matthew

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Sure wrote:
Let me guess. You know exactly who owns it and you want to start trashing someone.
not quite. from sikeston. was down visiting friends. is almost everyone in blytheville a smart a?

Euless, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2012
matthew wrote:
<quoted text>
not quite. from sikeston. was down visiting friends. is almost everyone in blytheville a smart a?
Sadly....You are Correct :(
rude is rude

Blytheville, AR

#5 Aug 5, 2012
matthew wrote:
Who has the merle norman here?? Was in there the other day and some short lady was in there and she was more worried about her phone and gossiping than waiting on people.
I am from blytheville and went in and was looking around and never once was asked can i help you. Spent my money else where. Not bashing, just truth.
Kawalalewellen

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 5, 2012
I go in there and they watch me like a hawk, can't make two steps without someone saying something to me, always telling me to put something back or asking me what I put in my pocket. I am still not sure if those security cameras work.
shsnekwha

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2012
they girls probably have the same momma but not daddy's
Kawalawalalewell en

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 5, 2012
shsnekwha wrote:
they girls probably have the same momma but not daddy's
I know who my daddy is but we aren't sure about my momma.
next2u

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2012
I shop there frequently. They are always courteous and very helpful.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 5, 2012
next2u wrote:
I shop there frequently. They are always courteous and very helpful.
My wife is one of the most dissatisfied customers to e er darken a store front and you know, she loves the place. Forty eight years I have tried to satisfy her, never have, but they have. Go MERLE
FlyawayBangs

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2012
They are super over the top I'm bubbly, rich and hang with the 'somebodys'(in MY HEAD) like its high school and oh yea im still in a size zero and sexy at forty five+ nice...kinda silly and awkward - but not rude - u just feel opinions & judgements weigh heavy in the store - irritating but they have some cool stuff so i shop there occasionally but totally know the vibe - why do people try so hard to prove their betterness?
Snoopy

Hope, AR

#12 Aug 5, 2012
FlyawayBangs wrote:
They are super over the top I'm bubbly, rich and hang with the 'somebodys'(in MY HEAD) like its high school and oh yea im still in a size zero and sexy at forty five+ nice...kinda silly and awkward - but not rude - u just feel opinions & judgements weigh heavy in the store - irritating but they have some cool stuff so i shop there occasionally but totally know the vibe - why do people try so hard to prove their betterness?
Love the word "betterness". Could it mean the same as "snobbery"?
hahaha

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 5, 2012
Maybe they were talking about the unmarried pregnant girl that works there?
FlyawayBangs

United States

#15 Aug 6, 2012
No the sisters they had their faces plastered on a billboard on the way out of town toward jonesboro lmfao it's like "this is why a shirt in our store cost $125 - so we can blow it on shit like this" and betterness is a more gentler dated adjective (right?) lol
business buddy

Blytheville, AR

#16 Aug 6, 2012
I am crazy about that store, and have never been treated any other way but nice!Everytime I go in I am greeted,and have never seen them follow anyone around. Why can't people happy for those who work hard and are successful?
jew jew

Little Rock, AR

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Great place to shop! Haters gonna Hate. Just saying.
nosey

Euless, TX

#18 Aug 6, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Maybe they were talking about the unmarried pregnant girl that works there?
who!?
Mamabear

Benton, AR

#19 Aug 7, 2012
Some of the clothes are a little high but the brands are that high everywhere. They do have things that cost less. Beautiful purses and jewelry! They are always courteous!
Lark

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 7, 2012
This is one of the major problems with Blytheville: jealousy.

The MINUTE anyone works hard and has any measure of success, others (unsuccessful and/or unhappy in their own lives) jump on this pathetic site to hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen and bash the hard-working, successful ones.

It takes a LOT of work, time, money, and worry to build a business. And we ALL wish Blytheville had more businesses. But instead of showing any appreciation to those who take the risk and work hard, some people get on here and bash them.

This thread is about MN. But there are threads bashing every new business that comes to Blytheville and most of the existing ones. I wonder why so many have given up and moved on????

Here's a thought: get your own damn life, build your own success, and then I promise you won't have time--or the need--to bash others.

Little Rock, AR

#21 Aug 7, 2012
I've only been in there once. It was during Springfest. No one said anything to me, but they didn't follow me around like I was going to steal anything either. I'm sure it was just because they were busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crow T Robot and wise beyond my years. 19 min Crow T Robot 21
Blytheville school district losing students 2 hr Sick system 119
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 3 hr Doug77 2,002
Remembering lost loved ones and friends (Jan '08) 3 hr lmao 698
Semi Trucks 4 hr Dadgummitt 14
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 4 hr Comment 15,588
Hands up dont shoot 4 hr wise beyond my years 10
Luxora Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web