State line BBQ now open
good luck

Little Rock, AR

#42 Feb 16, 2013
emily wrote:
Wow really I'm just putting it on here to help my parents out with their restaurant.... you dnt make any sense because every single one of our customers we've had has been close friends and family.. we haven't had alot of business because we just opened..I think u are just jealous that we are actually trying to do somethen for ourselves.... this wasn't supposed to be a forum to start drama just to let people where good food is be a grown up and that's all I'm going to say to you....
It's a noble thing trying to help your parents out and all but someone always has something smart to say so it's probably best to keep it it off topix
Keeps04

United States

#43 Feb 16, 2013
Ate there the first day and I will be back it was really good and person waited on me really polite;) Keep up good work!

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#44 Feb 16, 2013
emily wrote:
Wow really I'm just putting it on here to help my parents out with their restaurant.... you dnt make any sense because every single one of our customers we've had has been close friends and family.. we haven't had alot of business because we just opened..I think u are just jealous that we are actually trying to do somethen for ourselves.... this wasn't supposed to be a forum to start drama just to let people where good food is be a grown up and that's all I'm going to say to you....
unfortunately that is the way topix is. people is going to lie about a place they never, ever ate at just because they can. they will create drama just because they can. most topix regulars knows this and will not let liars sway their decision as to whether or not to visit. I wish your parents the best of luck in their business.

Lockhart, TX

#45 Feb 17, 2013
keep driving wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say it was today arrogant bitch nice business attitude, now we know why you only fed your family members today. Don't like people saying what they think about your business on topix then quit trying to use it as free advertisement
Hey "keep driving"...... You just called a young lady the B word, Apologize & quit being the downer of this topix thread. It started out nice until YOU came aboard. If you don't like the place, then a simple "I didn't care for it" would be suffient enough. However, you had to be an ass..... So do us all a favor & KEEP DRIVING-!!!!! I have not eaten there yet but I will & I will update folks about the place. I am always looking for GOOD Barbecue so State Line, I will be by there next time I pass through. Good Luck on the Business :-)
emily

United States

#46 Feb 17, 2013
Tomorrow..... chicken n dumplens, fried potatoes, and turnip greens....$5.99 a plate..... 11am to 6pm... plus regular menu
Great

Memphis, TN

#47 Feb 17, 2013
emily wrote:
Tomorrow..... chicken n dumplens, fried potatoes, and turnip greens....$5.99 a plate..... 11am to 6pm... plus regular menu
sounds great
emily

United States

#48 Feb 18, 2013
THANKS to everyone who came out today!!! Hope you enjoyed your food.... sorry we ran out of chicken n dumplings we didn't realize we would be so busy!!!!! But thanks again

United States

#49 Feb 18, 2013
did you guys serve bbq everyday?
Hungry Jack

Little Rock, AR

#50 Feb 18, 2013
emily wrote:
THANKS to everyone who came out today!!! Hope you enjoyed your food.... sorry we ran out of chicken n dumplings we didn't realize we would be so busy!!!!! But thanks again
What's on menu for Tuesday plate lunch?

Trumann, AR

#51 Feb 18, 2013
i plan on being there thurs fri and sat!
emily

United States

#52 Feb 18, 2013
Yes we have BBQ sandwiches and BBQ plate... Tuesday is hamburger steak and NT sure bout the sides ill post in the morning
amen

Lake City, AR

#53 Feb 19, 2013
my truths wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately that is the way topix is. people is going to lie about a place they never, ever ate at just because they can. they will create drama just because they can. most topix regulars knows this and will not let liars sway their decision as to whether or not to visit. I wish your parents the best of luck in their business.
amen
emily

United States

#54 Feb 21, 2013
NEW ITEM.......REMI FRIES.....fries loaded with BBQ meat, cheese, and topped with ranch and BBQ sauce....reg$3.50.....LG$7.00. ..+tax TODAYS SPECIAL...Hamburger, fries and a can soda...$5.00....+tax
emily

United States

#55 Feb 21, 2013
Sorry guys we are closing due to weather will try to be open tomorrow ...thanks to everyone who came out today
brandy

United States

#56 Feb 21, 2013
Well I was hoping for a brisket day
.... guess I'll make a trip to rib crib
4real

United States

#57 Feb 22, 2013
emily wrote:
Sorry guys we are closing due to weather will try to be open tomorrow ...thanks to everyone who came out today
will you guys be open today if it rains?

Brookland, AR

#58 Feb 22, 2013
Once you decide what your regular hours are, put an ad in blytheville and steele paper. It will help more than topix. Also, distributing flyers to local places could help. But I understand you are just starting and not on a set schedule. Good Luck!
emily

United States

#59 Feb 22, 2013
We have put an add in Steele paper and blytheville is every Sunday paper.... are reg hours are 10 to 6 we thought it was going to get worse we didn't want to be stuck there... we are going to open today because its not FREEZING RAIN!!!!....same special as yesterday......
sammy

United States

#60 Feb 22, 2013
if you're gonna advertise on here, why not post a menu?

United States

#61 Feb 22, 2013
take debit cards yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Bad Dad 36,128
Ellis robinson 1 hr so what 4
Old Air Force Base 4 hr Well 27
Is "Thug" a code name for the N word? 6 hr Domino 42
Judgemental Hypocrite 7 hr Harmey 5
new head coach 10 hr happy days 5
Ritter Cable??? 12 hr Viewer 3

Luxora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance