Osceola Football Player Arrested

Osceola Football Player Arrested

Posted in the Luxora Forum

me just saying

Brookland, AR

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Osceola High School student and football player Shaquille Lockhart was arrested last week for first degree battery and "Engaging in a Continuing Criminal Gang, Organization, or Enterprise" according to the Mississippi County Sheriff's Department Intake report dated Jan. 14, 2013 through Jan. 20, 2013.

Osceola head football coach Russell Leggett said Tuesday morning that he was aware of the situation but didn't know many details. He said it stemmed from an incident outside of school and that there was an ongoing investigation.

A clerk at the Osceola police department said Tuesday morning that they could not release the police report without Chief David Gladden's permission. Chief Gladden was not in his office at press time.

Lockhart, 18, was a back-up running back for the Seminoles in 2012. He rushed for over 800 yards and nine touchdowns and was named to the All-Courier News Team.

http://www.couriernews.net/story/1933662.html

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2013
I'm sure this would have never been reported by the Osceola Times just like that absentee ballot story.
Thanks, Courier News, for keeping up with what is going on in Osceola for us and not just with who went on vacation with who and who had a birthday party.
paper

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Both pappers are owned by the same person or company.
yep
#4 Jan 22, 2013
You bet 'cha it will be reported by Osc Times. Anything to make the school look bad, even though it it far from the school's fault!

Manila, AR

#5 Jan 23, 2013
The Jonesboro Sun reported about the big drug bust an named Osceola. All those arrested looked like their addresses were Blytheville. That just makes Osceola look bad.

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
The boy screwed up. Ha ha he Gone!
COOKIE -MAN

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
ALL OF THAT IS LIES ON SHACK.OPD WILL B IN TROUBLE.TRUST US ITS IN THE MAKING ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS BEEN CROOKED TIME IS NEAR TO TAKE ACTION.ITS A DAM SHAME HOW OSCEOLA PD MAKING FALSE REPORT ALL I CAN SAY A DAM GOOD LAWYER COMING TO SWEEP ASSES ITS TIME PPL KNOW THERE RIGHTS IN THIS TOWN.THAT BOY AINT DID NUTHING THEM ARE ALL LIES U SEE GOD HATE LIERS ND FALSELY ACCUSING PPL.GOD BLESS UR SOULS BUT ITS TIME WE FIGHT BACK IN UR OWN TOWN....THE BOY IS REALLY A GOOD KID ND ITS ALL LIES GOD SEE IT ALL TOO MANY EVILDOERS IN THIS SMALL TOWN.SO YALL BE CAREFUL IN OSCEOLA WHEN PPL DNT LIKE U THEY WILL LIE ON U,BUT THERE IS A GOD.STAND WHTS RIGHT FOR URS..SHACK THIS FAMILY LOVE U ND GOD WILL C U THRU DONT WORRY.AM A GREAT MAN OF GOD...
chicago

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
this a shame that boy ant did nuthin.they done screwed up i cant wait till the news come on this..everybdy knw this kid grades r good background good play sports.even his coach nd coaches stickin by him all this bullshit is depressing in osc just want to make the skool look bad here.nd then parents dnt want there child here in osc. skools i think all this shit is a set up.shack aint did shit he been livin here all his life nd aint neva got in trouble...poor investagation cse he couldnt come up with shit.so u just random pick on this kid.all kids dnt stay in trouble or get in trouble.hoping sumin b done w this false accussin wrong peoples...sad round here.keep ur head up shack....

Fairfax, VA

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Cookie Man & Chicago, I sure hope you didn't attend OHS because your Grammer is AWFUL- If you did attend school, it's embarrassing to read your posts because you lack language skills. People truly do hope the young man is innocent & things are rectified but if you're going to speak up & represent, the least you can do for him is show some decent, intelligent language skills. How ghetto you idiots sound & how embarrassing for this young man. Once he is cleared & life goes on, I doubt he will ever associate with people who are so language illiterate. Educate yourself Please-!!!!
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
Cookie Man & Chicago, I sure hope you didn't attend OHS because your Grammer is AWFUL- If you did attend school, it's embarrassing to read your posts because you lack language skills. People truly do hope the young man is innocent & things are rectified but if you're going to speak up & represent, the least you can do for him is show some decent, intelligent language skills. How ghetto you idiots sound & how embarrassing for this young man. Once he is cleared & life goes on, I doubt he will ever associate with people who are so language illiterate. Educate yourself Please-!!!!
They were both the same person...

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Must be gang members to. They Gone
O P D Dude

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
He went the wrong Way. To bad. Is he white or black?

Trumann, AR

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Shaq is a GOOD kid. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time with 3 others from Blytheville. I know the justice system will figure it out once they go to court. I don't know why the Osceola Times would put that on the front page....in his football uniform. He never gives anyone any trouble. Why does the Times have to report all of the gossip and bad news instead of all of the great things going on at the High School? I think it gives OHS a bad name, and the fact that he is an athlete HAD to be mentioned 3 times in the first few lines......Makes no sense. The facts will come out.
waisted

Blytheville, AR

#14 Jan 26, 2013
yea im sure he was innocent and knew about nothing going on where he was at.please give me a breack I have always said the best athletes are in jail or dealing drugs.
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Guest wrote:
Shaq is a GOOD kid. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time with 3 others from Blytheville. I know the justice system will figure it out once they go to court. I don't know why the Osceola Times would put that on the front page....in his football uniform. He never gives anyone any trouble. Why does the Times have to report all of the gossip and bad news instead of all of the great things going on at the High School? I think it gives OHS a bad name, and the fact that he is an athlete HAD to be mentioned 3 times in the first few lines......Makes no sense. The facts will come out.
thats what they all say when they get caught, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. If he did not want his picture and name in the paper, he should have stayed out of trouble.
countrygirl

Blytheville, AR

#16 Jan 28, 2013
I went to ohs a few years back, and it was nothing but drugs, fights, trouble, kids getting suspended, they stole from everyone, including the teachers. Its sad. The paper doesn't give ohs a bad name, the students and and the stuff that goes on up there givies ohs a bad name.
sugarpops

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2013
HE wasnt involved in anything terry the investigation just put that on him.aint nobdy even said shack was there all them r all lies on him he wasnt even in the shit nd had know where abts nuthing all this is made up.nd i swear GOD gng to get whoever made up the lies i swear its lies on him hes a good kid.they dont even have evidence on that kid all i no is when u do wrong nd lie on innocent ppl it come back.. yall leave this shit along cause u see the truth..i know for a fact dude wasnt knw wr in tha shit..
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#18 Jan 29, 2013
sugarpops wrote:
HE wasnt involved in anything terry the investigation just put that on him.aint nobdy even said shack was there all them r all lies on him he wasnt even in the shit nd had know where abts nuthing all this is made up.nd i swear GOD gng to get whoever made up the lies i swear its lies on him hes a good kid.they dont even have evidence on that kid all i no is when u do wrong nd lie on innocent ppl it come back.. yall leave this shit along cause u see the truth..i know for a fact dude wasnt knw wr in tha shit..
this is your third post crying how innocent he is. What is he to you? or does he play tight end? And you will miss it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luxora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Worker/side mowing business on our dime 5 min but, but, but 2
Andrew Ashley 7 min Yeah 2
Softball Fan 8 min Nucor 11
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min Bad Dad 36,229
News City works to improve water department 54 min Guest 25
Baseball Complex (Apr '08) 59 min guest 185
Sandbar 1 hr guest 5

Luxora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance