relationnships in general

relationnships in general

Posted in the Luverne Forum

Since: Feb 08

Andalusia, AL

#1 Apr 19, 2008
ok my fellow luverne folks i want 2 hear your opinions so lets go, question one what do yall think about theses younger men say(40 something)marying women in their 60s.ok next question 2 im about fed up with all theses young white girls and yall know who yall are that continue to dating black guys that is immorally wrong biblically wrong too yall know who yall are i know most of theses girls parents are 2 i see yall everyday all cuddled up to some sports star either from all 4 schols here oh yess cca yall arent a christian school by no means ive seen some of their supposedly decent girls in the arms of a black guy thats wrong 2 and i know your parents 2 so my question is where are yalls parents at at least mine has much better sense shes not from some filthy rich parents that dont give a crap but she knows mich better so come on luverne speak up.

Dothan, AL

#2 Oct 26, 2008
I know what you mean,sorry!! Luverne is but if you want to live in Luverne thats a place where you will never go to jail regardless of what

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2009
well u do get locke up here 2 flyjay i mean u r not from here i am ive seen plenty of folks go to jail here dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luverne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooks Oct '15 CindyJeff 1
Racist Sep '15 Racists suck 1
News Al Benn's Alabama: Retired chief recalls harrow... (Aug '13) Apr '15 fmrlaw10 2
Inmate uses cardboard to escape from Crenshaw C... (Jan '15) Jan '15 mike 1
need to go to Jacksonville Fl. right now. my ca... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Need you 1
Seeking my Relatives in Honoraville, Alabama o... (Oct '06) Jun '14 wade lowe 34
Are company s allowed to bump up your no claims... (Nov '13) Feb '14 Shyamal 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Luverne Mortgages