union news leader great job

union news leader great job

Posted in the Luttrell Forum

my professional opinion

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 9, 2012
We the people appreciate that the UNL provided a forum for the upcoming candidates for the quickly approaching election. There are also some really great comments captured in todays paper as well as some super great information about the write in ballot. Good deal and keep up the good work.
Time for an honest change

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Great job!!!! Interesting points about write in ballots and how they are as secret as any or someone goes to jail. I even noticed you can simply put the name in on the computer while you are voting. If I read that right you need only get close in the spelling. Funny how there has only ever been on "Write In" ballot until this RALEY lady decides she has had enough after watching weeks of school board issues on the news. The last one to WRITE IN won, could it be two in a row? Good note there MPO, glad people still read the paper. Just saying......
Donnie

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Loved the front page articlrs this week and the write-in info was very good. Glad I can cast a write-in vote that is just as secret as a regular vote. Thanks Ms Davis for the research you provide the folks out here.

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 10, 2012
life is good in a small town
hope

Maynardville, TN

#5 Jul 16, 2012
did they find out why U.P.S. let merrit go for

Since: Jul 12

Union County Tennessee

#6 Jul 16, 2012
Johnny Merritt? Have I missed something?
Citizen

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2012
Great job Stephanie !!!! You never let the people down.Keep up the good work.

Since: Jul 12

Union County Tennessee

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Stephany....great job in today's UNL, you keep up the great work. Those who count have your back!!!!!!
amen

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 16, 2012
I LOVED this weeks edition of UNL. Especially letting the people of the county SEE what kind of person Brian OAks and Wayne Goforth really are. We,the citizens should SUE them and demand accountability

Greer, SC

#10 Jul 16, 2012
amen wrote:
I LOVED this weeks edition of UNL. Especially letting the people of the county SEE what kind of person Brian OAks and Wayne Goforth really are. We,the citizens should SUE them and demand accountability
We want the money back from Pattersons and Oaks, then if in fact Oaks has been paying his wife two salaries we want that back also, with interest and damages to the bus drivers and students.
Puff

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Great job investigative reporter!!! Love it!
Charles

Parsons, TN

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Who gets busted next UNL? I will be waiting for the next edition!! Keep up the good work.
heard

Maynardville, TN

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Time for an honest change wrote:
<quoted text>
We want the money back from Pattersons and Oaks, then if in fact Oaks has been paying his wife two salaries we want that back also, with interest and damages to the bus drivers and students.
Can you tell me what you are talking about? I havent gotten a newsleader yet. TWO salaries? I had just asked on another post if the wife was now at central office working so I guess this answers that question.
Wisdom

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 17, 2012
UNL !!! If you let them talk you into getting rid of Stephanie you might as well sell your paper !! Great job Stephanie !!!
kudos

Mooresville, NC

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Stephany Davis and the UNL ...WOW !!
Damn Right

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Stephany Davis is bringing down all the scums in this county, She is making a change, We should all stand up with her to help put all the damn crooks out of office there taking our hard earn money, Taking from our kids, Making it hard for our kids to get to school ripping off the schools money to put money in there pockets making there self rich with our money, And the scums at the city is Raising our water bills to what ever they want it to be not what we are using, There sitting in there big chair at city hall getting rich, Lets put on our big girl painties and put there ass out of office now, The county has some cops just trying to get in someone elses wifes pants or some young girls pants, Stop by shell late at at night and just watch and listen, They should be out driving around keeping the drugs dealer and crooks from breaking into places thats what were paying them to do not to get out screwing with some whore come on look at the sheriff where is he when some of his officers are not doing there jobs ? The answer to that is no where to be found he don't care hes just getting his fat check sitting at home alone with his spoke person and we all know who he is hes a worthless piece of shit to
Rocky Top

Clinton, SC

#18 Jul 19, 2012
I can't wait to see the next edition on Monday....UNL article promises more to be made public. Thanks for putting the facts in the light.
funny

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Wanted to say, keep up the great work you are doing!! Looking forward to Monday's edition as I hear more is coming out .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luttrell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Byrgez 2 hr oh yeah 2
Oak Ridge Mall 4 hr Ridger 9
whatever happened to connie bryant (Jan '16) 4 hr josh fleenor sucks 22
Crackhead Role Call (Jun '15) 5 hr You know who 48
why we need a black women president 7 hr Dirty White Boy 17
Nang Crossno (Apr '14) 12 hr Nang 30
Any prostitutes around Fri Antwan 10

Luttrell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance