Lady from tennessee
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2009
Hello. I have been inquiring on another thread, got my girls to show me how to create my own. I am brand new to the comp. dont know much about it yet.As I said on the other thread I would like to find out more about Luray. I am kin to John David Higgs ( deceased) and am supposed to have a brother David Higgs.I will talk to anyone who feels like chatting.
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2009
Good Sun. morning everyone,hope you'all are doing good today, God bless all of you and keep you safe, as we start another week, the leaves are turning very pretty now, I have lots of squirrels this year.Enjoyable to watch the little animals play ,and get ready for the winter,the lord provides for all of us.
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2009
I am not really looking for anything that I am aware of, I just feel there might be a little corner of the world that I can live in peace and tranquility , at least most of the time. Have been to Luray,a long time ago I think the mountains are breathtaking, I always felt that I should be living there. I have a sister her name is Virginia, wants me to move near her but she lives in Oklahoma, I dont like it there too flat.
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#4 Oct 27, 2009
tue. morn. It would probably be next spring before I relocate, have my property up for sale now, had a lot of lookers a few serious. I live right near Dale Hollow lake 4 miles from. It's right on the Kentucky Tennessee border, about 100 miles east of Nashville. I guess one important question to ask, does your little town accept strangers or snub them? we have a few small towns around here that dont much welcome anyone, regardless I dont need welcoming, I more or less like just hanging out with family and my two little dogs, Not that I am unfriendly, just dont pay to get too friendly.
WELCOME to

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 30, 2009
WELCOME to the area..may god bless you with a wonderful day!
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#7 Oct 31, 2009
thank you, God blesses me every day , im asking him to let this comp. hold up a while longer my daughter says we have to do something to it, being new to it I dont have a clue what she's telling me,I would like to find out about the weather there in the winter, do you get snowed in a lot and for how long? and is there a good place to go walking?.
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#8 Nov 2, 2009
I have mentioned before I am supposed to have a brother David Higgs we havent seen each other since we were little kids in Baltimore, I would love to know he is alive and would love to meet him he would be about 73 yrs, I would love to hug him I heard my Father john david took my bro. back to luray when the marriage broke up they just sort of disappeared.
Eleanor

Livingston, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2009
Hi everyone, Just to let you'all I have finally sold out and am moving so most likely will not be on here anymore, been nice chatting, God bless all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broadway Has Lowest Crime Rate in the Valley (Jun '11) Jan 5 Maybe U Wrong 4
Motorcycle accident Sunday...? (Sep '13) Nov '17 dsieber1 16
Virginia Department Corrections Nov '17 Failed Leadership 1
joe carvell ??? (Dec '15) Oct '17 darin distilli 2
The Militia Sep '17 MilitiaMan 1
Winter in luray (Feb '17) Feb '17 Gormy05 1
Hi (Mar '16) Mar '16 Anonymous 1

Luray Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Luray Mortgages