I signed up for Super Saver Auto Care...

I signed up for Super Saver Auto Care. I checked on it, both this and BBB have b

Posted in the Lunenburg Forum

jtcffzczmckee

Latham, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2013
I signed up for Super Saver Auto Care. I checked on it, both this and BBB have bad reports. What should I doI want to call this outfit Monday morning and demand my money back. This is the most embarrassing part. Would you believe I was stupid enough to give the fellow my master card number? this was done at my door and you are given a card with all sorts of "free" things that Firestone will do on my car. I spoke with a man from Firestone this morning and he told me he doesn't know any particulars of this outfit but he knows people will come in with deals to get done on their cars.
uwjqawseekonk

Latham, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2013
jtcffzczmckee wrote:
I signed up for Super Saver Auto Care. I checked on it, both this and BBB have bad reports. What should I doI want to call this outfit Monday morning and demand my money back. This is the most embarrassing part. Would you believe I was stupid enough to give the fellow my master card number? this was done at my door and you are given a card with all sorts of "free" things that Firestone will do on my car. I spoke with a man from Firestone this morning and he told me he doesn't know any particulars of this outfit but he knows people will come in with deals to get done on their cars..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can I make money online? (Nov '13) Jan 23 Casey 3
TV Service Jan 22 newtotown 1
Feds in Kenbridge Jan 15 bulk 1
News Despite Charges, Dirosario Running Former mayor... (Aug '07) Dec '15 Wtcsret 3
Kelly (Peade,Puckett ) Culpepper Sep '15 pops 1
News Gas pipeline on schedule, despite failed pressu... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Buffpeace777 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas Wright as State House ... (Apr '15) Jun '15 bulk 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages