qulowydirul

South Plainfield, NJ

#1 Dec 8, 2013
I need $$ fast!?ok so i have some court fines that i'll be having to pay in about 2 months or so. I'm not sure how much they'll be i figure anywhere from 1200to 3500 dollars. I also i just got a free credit report and found out that my score went from a 720 to 500 due to medical bills and a cash adv i never payed. so everything in collections adds up to 1,000 dollars. I work full time and make fairly good money but only enough to pay things off slowly. i'm trying to earn extra money fast so i can pay off my debt as soon as possible and save for my upcoming fees. so i am doing house cleaning on the side as well as looking for a second job. this will be temp because i'm almost cert as a phlebotomist and when i get a job doing that i'll be bringing in a lot more $$. so am i doing the right thing right now? i'm afraid i'm gonna burn myself off but i think the outcome will be worth it...
gipesecepuqa

South Plainfield, NJ

#2 Dec 8, 2013
qulowydirul wrote:
I need $$ fast!?ok so i have some court fines that i'll be having to pay in about 2 months or so. I'm not sure how much they'll be i figure anywhere from 1200to 3500 dollars. I also i just got a free credit report and found out that my score went from a 720 to 500 due to medical bills and a cash adv i never payed. so everything in collections adds up to 1,000 dollars. I work full time and make fairly good money but only enough to pay things off slowly. i'm trying to earn extra money fast so i can pay off my debt as soon as possible and save for my upcoming fees. so i am doing house cleaning on the side as well as looking for a second job. this will be temp because i'm almost cert as a phlebotomist and when i get a job doing that i'll be bringing in a lot more $$. so am i doing the right thing right now? i'm afraid i'm gonna burn myself off but i think the outcome will be worth it....
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I was born in victoria, va. (Dec '06) May 7 bulk 23
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas Wright as State House ... Apr '15 Mike Wilson 1
Jordan from Enterprise Mar '15 Just Wondering 1
Sabrina Humple (Feb '14) Dec '14 Tommi Bower 2
Desperate for a FREE car history report? (Nov '13) Dec '14 bulk 5
Is it true? (Nov '14) Nov '14 bulk 1
s&s bbq (Sep '11) Nov '14 bulk 5
More from around the web

Lunenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]