Holiday accidents stay level

Holiday accidents stay level

There are 1 comment on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Holiday accidents stay level. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

They came up with a stark slogan intended to wake drivers up to the rising tide of carnage on Virginia's roads over Thanksgiving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Jack

Diamond Bar, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2007
In spite of the Virginia State Police departments huge waste of manpower and resources nothing changed. In Richmond the roads were flooded with troopers giving tickets on I-64 for speeding less than 10 mph over the limit. Funny I observed the troopers themselves were driving at least 10 mph over the limit. People wonder why respect for our law enforcement is declining in the general population. The recent actions of the state police is one reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Symbol has to go Aug '17 bulk 1
My son is doing a report on Gordie Howe.Do any ... (Nov '13) May '17 bulk 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas Wright as State House ... (Apr '15) Jun '15 bulk 2
Fracking (Sep '14) Sep '14 bulk 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136
Looking for friend Leah Mullins Williams (Apr '12) Apr '12 Christine 1
News Remains turn up in pond (Sep '10) Dec '10 look harder 49

Lunenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages