First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Logical

Leominster, MA

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Phil Sudusky wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a coincidence that they tied in the incident on North street to the reason why my license should be taken?? Oh ya ! I never stated that they didn't have slithering tentacles!
It is impossible that it didn't exist! As my appointed attorney stated on day one, "they are going to destroy the video if they haven't already but we will request for it to be held. Then this attorney is hugging my attacker outside the courthouse. She noticed that my family seen this and came back in the court and volunteered herself off the case.
You are a very different sort of criminal. Most criminals see a cop and say 'Lets get out of here!'. But when you see a cop you think 'There's a cop let's go try and beat him up!'. It's just wrong and not normal. I would advise you to find a doctor who can try to help you. Good luck.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jul 13, 2013
BHS80 wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon. Tell us the real story. You either imagined it or you made it up. But none of this really happened.
Fact, it is all true. No need to lie!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Jul 13, 2013
Logical wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a tip for free. Of course they all know each other but they are trying to keep the city safe. Do you like them, NO! But they are trying to teach criminals like you that you can't just break laws and not be held accountable for your actions.
You have issues. The justice system isn't set up for Nazis like you to discriminate against who you feel is undesirable.

You have serious issues as you really believe that power should be used corruptly.

Listen Josh T. You need help; you have medical coverage seek help as you have mental health issues.
Spanky33

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Jul 13, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have issues. The justice system isn't set up for Nazis like you to discriminate against who you feel is undesirable.
You have serious issues as you really believe that power should be used corruptly.
Listen Josh T. You need help; you have medical coverage seek help as you have mental health issues.
Nazis? I thought you said that you were going to be nice. Or maybe you meant that that you wanted everyone else to be nice while you would continue to be an a$%hole?
Haha

Waltham, MA

#25 Jul 13, 2013
Lynch is a lying piece of garbage and his mother is a piece of trash for raising a thug like him. Wonders what she was doing during his formative years? On her back with stranger after stranger taking his turn on her? How many uncles you have growing up Lynch? Too many to count?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#26 Jul 13, 2013
Haha wrote:
his mother is a piece of trash for raising a thug like him. Wonders what she was doing during his formative years? On her back with stranger after stranger taking his turn on her? How many uncles you have growing up Lynch? Too many to count?
Wow!Well I should consider the source as you definitely are trash yourself! My mother has been with the same man that she married for 45 yrs. She always taught her kids right from wrong always!My mother would smack me across my mouth if I ever swore and/or disrespected anyone.

When I was younger I left the area, If I remember correctly I was 9 yrs old.I left with two older kids, we all went to Bladlees. They stole what was considered monster goo which was green and would use out of a monster toy. They got caught and I was with them. My mother when we got home took my wrist and turned on the stove and she stated "You want to steal with these hands."I screamed and cried in complete terror. I never stole.

As a young boy I remember the first time I swore, my mother put a new bar of soap in my mouth and I never forgot the taste of it as it was in my teeth. I was the politest boy. Then when I got to be a teenager I swore for the first time at my father; he turned and stated what did you say to me? I repeated it like a tough guy and he hit me with a straight right. I remember going to church with that black eye receiving communion. Fair to say I never swore at him again.

Now adays this would not be allowed. I deserved the whack across my mouth, to my eye and the other things because I broke the rules. My parents didn't hit us anymore than those incidents which was very few.I remember the belt also, my father would make the snapping noise with the belt and we would know that we did something wrong. And we begged for contrition and stating we would never do it again.

We had to be in before the street lights went on and in the summer the rule was that there had to be an adult present in order to stay out past dinner. We had dinner together every night.We had meat, potatoes and vegetables. My parents sent all three boys to catholic/private schools. I remember my father cutting the TV cord when we got bad report cards. They laugh as they had a new cord in their drawer for their use after we were asleep. We were grounded other times.

My mother wore an apron my entire life as she cleaned the house, dishes and cooked. She was a good mother. Then she went to work when we got a bit older.

Any negatives in my life were never the cause of my parents as they gave me the tools. In cases I chose not use them and I had to pay the consequences. So I never shift blame! What I say is the truth. If I do not pay a bill on time I have to pay a late fee, that is my fault but I do not want to be chastised by the person giving me the fee as I feel that the fee is enough.

There is a lot you do not know about me. My father was strict as a father can be and I was fortunate enough to the point that he also dedicated his time with all of us in sports, school and what ever was needed. I was fortunate to say the least.

My father was also a union spokesperson. I remember as a young kid the picket line in front of the grocery store, we did not cross as it was the same union as my fathers'. He made sure of the lessons. He always taught us that we earned money through hard work and to NEVER steal or to never buy stolen goods. He was also a community leader as I remember him going to court to have a house torn down that had burnt, the court had ordered it torn down by a certain date and he appealed and demanded to have it torn down right away for safety reasons. He was articulate and right. He always taught us right from wrong.

My father is now elderly. We get along but sometimes we argue on politics. I have learned that it is okay to disagree on matters. He is old school in a lot of ways. He worked very hard his entire life, he didn't attend college as his family sent only one boy to college.
The truth

Waltham, MA

#28 Jul 13, 2013
Trash
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#29 Jul 13, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!Well I should consider the source as you definitely are trash yourself! My mother has been with the same man that she married for 45 yrs. She always taught her kids right from wrong always!My mother would smack me across my mouth if I ever swore and/or disrespected anyone.
When I was younger I left the area, If I remember correctly I was 9 yrs old.I left with two older kids, we all went to Bladlees. They stole what was considered monster goo which was green and would use out of a monster toy. They got caught and I was with them. My mother when we got home took my wrist and turned on the stove and she stated "You want to steal with these hands."I screamed and cried in complete terror. I never stole.
As a young boy I remember the first time I swore, my mother put a new bar of soap in my mouth and I never forgot the taste of it as it was in my teeth. I was the politest boy. Then when I got to be a teenager I swore for the first time at my father; he turned and stated what did you say to me? I repeated it like a tough guy and he hit me with a straight right. I remember going to church with that black eye receiving communion. Fair to say I never swore at him again.
Now adays this would not be allowed. I deserved the whack across my mouth, to my eye and the other things because I broke the rules. My parents didn't hit us anymore than those incidents which was very few.I remember the belt also, my father would make the snapping noise with the belt and we would know that we did something wrong. And we begged for contrition and stating we would never do it again.
We had to be in before the street lights went on and in the summer the rule was that there had to be an adult present in order to stay out past dinner. We had dinner together every night.We had meat, potatoes and vegetables. My parents sent all three boys to catholic/private schools. I remember my father cutting the TV cord when we got bad report cards. They laugh as they had a new cord in their drawer for their use after we were asleep. We were grounded other times.
My mother wore an apron my entire life as she cleaned the house, dishes and cooked. She was a good mother. Then she went to work when we got a bit older.
Any negatives in my life were never the cause of my parents as they gave me the tools. In cases I chose not use them and I had to pay the consequences. So I never shift blame! What I say is the truth. If I do not pay a bill on time I have to pay a late fee, that is my fault but I do not want to be chastised by the person giving me the fee as I feel that the fee is enough.
There is a lot you do not know about me. My father was strict as a father can be and I was fortunate enough to the point that he also dedicated his time with all of us in sports, school and what ever was needed. I was fortunate to say the least.
My father was also a union spokesperson. I remember as a young kid the picket line in front of the grocery store, we did not cross as it was the same union as my fathers'. He made sure of the lessons. He always taught us that we earned money through hard work and to NEVER steal or to never buy stolen goods. He was also a community leader as I remember him going to court to have a house torn down that had burnt, the court had ordered it torn down by a certain date and he appealed and demanded to have it torn down right away for safety reasons. He was articulate and right. He always taught us right from wrong.
My father is now elderly. We get along but sometimes we argue on politics. I have learned that it is okay to disagree on matters. He is old school in a lot of ways. He worked very hard his entire life, he didn't attend college as his family sent only one boy to college.
So to make a short story long when you were young you were a whinning little snitch and you haven't changed. That's about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
davd gould 52 min oahu 1
This time I really mean it. Really. 7 hr Lynch 1
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 8 hr Tammy 32
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 21 hr Lynch Clone 68
Do you approve of Jennifer Flanagan as State Se... (Nov '11) 21 hr Harold Lennerton 3
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Mon Jtn 32
Current Fitchburg Mon Jtn 6

Lunenburg News Video

Lunenburg Dating
Find my Match

Lunenburg Jobs

Lunenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lunenburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lunenburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]