Cops seize guns, drugs in Gardner - S...

Cops seize guns, drugs in Gardner - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 14 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Cops seize guns, drugs in Gardner - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Local and state police teamed with federal officers Thursday to arrest a suspected gang member and seize guns and drugs on Greenwood Street, according to Gardner police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 28, 2011
sick of punks

Ayer, MA

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Any one of those charges would put a person away for at least 5 years, lets see if he winds up with a fine and probation. That is if he doesn't skip bail. Of couse he wouldn't be held without bail, now, would he?
Figures

Leominster, MA

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Zimmer wrote:
You're clearly a racist for pointing out someone with t aHispanic name has been in the paper for committing crimes multiple times. Just ask.
Obvious

Leominster, MA

#4 Jan 28, 2011
It's obvious to me that this young do-gooder was rounding up the guns and drugs to get them off of the streets.
LEAH

Ayer, MA

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clearly a racist for pointing out someone with t aHispanic name has been in the paper for committing crimes multiple times. Just ask.
You are funny, he is all over doing the same crime, and it is no only hispanic people it is all races. DO YOU HAVE A GREEN CARD??????????
jtn

Boston, MA

#7 Jan 28, 2011
listen to me ,it is not fitand fun at fsc or in gardner-keep drugs out of the doorms,i need to protect my gurls
Buckley Police

Gardner, MA

#8 Jan 28, 2011
LEAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny, he is all over doing the same crime, and it is no only hispanic people it is all races. DO YOU HAVE A GREEN CARD??????????
Ok, we are getting together a posse!

Since: Oct 07

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jan 28, 2011
sick of punks wrote:
Any one of those charges would put a person away for at least 5 years, lets see if he winds up with a fine and probation. That is if he doesn't skip bail. Of couse he wouldn't be held without bail, now, would he?
If he's a felon, possession of those guns is a federal felony for each gun. Punishable by up to 7 years per charge.

But they always drop those charges in a plea deal and then scream we need tougher guns laws to keep them out of criminals hands. Put this guy away for the 49 years he should get for those charges and he will be in a wheelchair on medicare before he gets his next chance to get his hands on a gun.
good

Leominster, MA

#10 Jan 30, 2011
he is truely a bad person, and dangerous... get him off the streets! and the rest of his family
Linda

Gardner, MA

#11 Jan 31, 2011
Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Hahaha

Gardner, MA

#12 Jan 31, 2011
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
It's called sarcasm.
ha ha

Gardner, MA

#13 Jan 31, 2011
Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
has nothing to do with it its FACTS, and i hate to say it but white people are the least racist, look at those facts too. your offended because you are probably of hispanic decent right? well can u ignore this guy that is doing these crimes is also a racist? latin kings? gimme a break, stop crying to momma and just let it be. fact is there are more hispanic names in the paper then anything it is TRUTH. if it was a asian name they would say the same there too. has NOTHING to do with racism. your just one who loves to scream racism. that alone is racist. this guy is a pos simple and maybe you should do more about yelling at the ones who make hispanics, good hispanics, look bad. clearly racist how you figure? if you look hard enough you will also see whites many of them in the paper too. depends on the area moron. jesus, the twin cities make me sick with this beefin over spoiled air and wrong looks bs. you don't see barely any white gangs around here at all. if you did, this guy would be stomped out by a arian race, try visiting vermont asshole, i don't see your gangsta up there, cause they rock and walk around with guns! dif world when your entire family and cousins arn't there to protect you. now THAT is racist. theres a difference. get educated. you act as if the white people owe you something. we don't owe you NOTHING. this guy should be stomped out for having guns under a apt of a family and a 3 YEAR OLD! what u gotta say about that mr not racist? NOTHING. cause you continue it, so shall we. bite me
ha ha

Gardner, MA

#14 Jan 31, 2011
Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
another thing pablo, how u even bring race into it? the guy just said hes a frequent offender, coulda been anybody he linked that too. YOU brought up race u racist pos. he is stating the system works well. obviously it doesn't and at anytime whites could flood this place as well but choose not to because whites can;t get away with screaming discrimination unless disabled. laws are all in anybodys favor other then white and asians. take about opretion, ask the jews, or the israelies, or how about the irish? hmmm u don;t mention them. your probably a punk age 20, who goes out screaming and causing fights. who knows who cares. don't like it? move. i can't believe the odasity of some people on here. when no race is even involed and we even back it with facts, you scream racism. you got what u got now cause of laws put in place by screamers like you. and still isn't good enough. then LEAVE!
tazz4040

Uxbridge, MA

#15 Jan 31, 2011
Figures wrote:
<quoted text>
why don`t we wait till he kills someone then see if you agree with whats been said here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leominster Police: Pepper shaker thrown during ... (Nov '08) 9 hr Homeless guy 63
Kevin Lynch for Mayor of Fitchburg (May '13) 13 hr Kevin yo mommie i... 129
News Rick Vallee named vice president of Fidelity Ba... (Jan '09) Mon Fide 2
News AG seeks to slash Unitil rate increase (Jan '08) Apr 20 Jeffrey Irvine 3
News Brief power outages leave thousands in the dark (Jan '08) Apr 20 Jeff Irvine 802 7
News Trip home from work turned into 'tragic' accident (Jan '08) Apr 20 Jeffrey Irvine 1020 3
News Cragin's life has spanned many genres (Jan '08) Apr 20 Jeffrey Irvine 610 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages