Two accidents at Fitchburg intersection

Two accidents at Fitchburg intersection

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Two accidents at Fitchburg intersection. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Two motor-vehicle accidents occurred Tuesday at the intersection of Clarendon Street and Pratt Road, according to police, adding that there were no life-threatening injuries in either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

yeah

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Apr 20, 2011
right now there isn't. u should be a pedestrian or a kid walking back from school or a friends house. and tell me the origins of mass hole drivers didn't come from fitchburg. we need more cops watching certain intersections we have like 3 accidents a day that we know about. either that or get staties back in the registry so they don't just hand licenses out like candy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 1 hr Bill 10
Just Another Monday Wed Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Wed Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Tue Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Tue Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Tue Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Lunenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages