NotNice

Cambridge, MA

#3472 Nov 24, 2012
Ya know wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell for nothing, including your BS. Now go get a job and do something constructive during the day instead of spending it on an internet forum puffing your feathers.
I disagree with this, poor Florida Retiree is senile and doesn't deserve you making fun of him
NotNice

Cambridge, MA

#3473 Nov 24, 2012
Very true wrote:
Well the majority ruled in Egypt. They fought for democracy and look what they elected? Just goes to show that the majority is not always right and that there are lots of stupid people in the world who for some strange reason vote against their best interests. Sounds familiar.
Yup we exchanged a dictator friendly to America and Israel for an antiAmerica antiIsrael one.
I wonder how many millions that operation cost us.
Great job
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3474 Nov 24, 2012
NotNice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup we exchanged a dictator friendly to America and Israel for an antiAmerica antiIsrael one.
I wonder how many millions that operation cost us.
Great job
You post a lot of nonsense, all you do is call people names and have no facts to back up your statements. The other guy is right, you need to fill out a application at Wendy's for the the sweep up position at closing because they could trust you near the food.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3475 Nov 24, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, to determine what type of job the president did, it's clear that Bush and his Administration flunked but there are people that put a focus on the current president and try to blame him for the failures of the past. Need any more help?
I've yet to hear anyone say that Bush is without some blame, but to absolve Obama of any accountability is nuts. He has done nothing to fix the damage done in the past and even less to prevent the damage that is coming. How exactly was Benghazi Bush's fault? Will his lack of action on the looming fiscal cliff be Bush's fault too?
Wifey

Fitchburg, MA

#3476 Nov 24, 2012
Poor lonely retiree, so upset his wife smells like other men.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3477 Nov 24, 2012
Wifey wrote:
Poor lonely retiree, so upset his wife smells like other men.
Hey Snifey,
Does your chewing gum stick on the bed post ovenight.
Are they coming to take you away. haha.
Have you seen the purpel people eater.
Are you a hound dog.
Do you live at heart break hotel.
Are you realy clint's partner CLYDE.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3479 Nov 25, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've yet to hear anyone say that Bush is without some blame, but to absolve Obama of any accountability is nuts. He has done nothing to fix the damage done in the past and even less to prevent the damage that is coming. How exactly was Benghazi Bush's fault? Will his lack of action on the looming fiscal cliff be Bush's fault too?
Read this again and let it sink in this time!

"I do hold both parties, the Senate and Congress responsible. However, all I see is the bashing of President Obama and the small minded uninformed adolescents posting about my wife and my death which are all meaningless foolish posts.
A lot of these people cannot understand the majority of Americans re-elected the president because there was just not a viable alternative to lead America, they have spoken at the voting booth, so now itís time to stop complaining, pointing fingers, boo-hooing about past events and support the President.
If you have not voted in the past or recently then you have nothing to complain about because you did not exercise your civic obligation."
ur a blowhard

Cambridge, MA

#3480 Nov 25, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do hold both parties, the Senate and Congress responsible. However, all I see is the bashing of President Obama and the small minded uninformed adolescents posting about my wife and my death which are all meaningless foolish posts.
A lot of these people cannot understand the majority of Americans re-elected the president because there was just not a viable alternative to lead America, they have spoken at the voting booth, so now itís time to stop complaining, pointing fingers, boo-hooing about past events and support the President.
If you have not voted in the past or recently then you have nothing to complain about because you did not exercise your civic obligation."
Wow you are a long winded full of yourself blowhard.
Your dance partner above is almost as bad, let this subject die won't you
It's 4 years old for crying out loud.
hes bored

Peabody, MA

#3481 Nov 25, 2012
ur a blowhard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right.
He is very long winded
but he has specialties in the field,
like finger waving,
and believing he's right no matter what.

Just another close minded liberal desperately in search of higher ground.

"they picked on my wife, they don't think the president is full of awesome...
Whah!! I'm telling mom!!!"

Don't worry,
he's like a worn out car engine ready to grenade
It's always loudest just before it stops moving forever

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#3482 Nov 25, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done my "civic duty" which entitles me to bitch about our present so-called President, whom I will support when he does something to earn that support.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3483 Nov 25, 2012
hes bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You are half right.
He is very long winded
but he has specialties in the field,
like finger waving,
and believing he's right no matter what.
Just another close minded liberal desperately in search of higher ground.
"they picked on my wife, they don't think the president is full of awesome...
Whah!! I'm telling mom!!!"
Don't worry,
he's like a worn out car engine ready to grenade
It's always loudest just before it stops moving forever
You are just upset because R$mney fissled out, maybe he'll show up on Dancing with the Stars along with Sarah so you can sit and watch whle breathing heavy.

Understand this: AMERICA HAS SPOKEN!!!!!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3484 Nov 25, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have done my "civic duty" which entitles me to bitch about our present so-called President, whom I will support when he does something to earn that support.
Well Bug-ah-boo, stand up and start clapping because he gave you Obamacare!
Wifey

Fitchburg, MA

#3485 Nov 25, 2012
I wish Retiree could get something to stand up and take care of business at home. As it is I'm going through batteries like a mad woman. Retiree is like the job market, down with no signs of recovery.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3486 Nov 25, 2012
Wifey wrote:
I wish Retiree could get something to stand up and take care of business at home. As it is I'm going through batteries like a mad woman. Retiree is like the job market, down with no signs of recovery.
What kind of ah sick mind would post something like this, seek help!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3487 Nov 25, 2012
Wifey wrote:
You need to hook up with Hunglo....Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Hillary 2016

Stratham, NH

#3488 Nov 25, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>You need to hook up with Hunglo....Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
FR,when you're dealing with posters that have the intellect of a gypsy moth,the soul of a Hammerhead Shark,it can be an exercise in futility. Good Luck.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3489 Nov 25, 2012
ur a blowhard wrote:
<quoted text>
As Proverb 26:11 says, it is ďlike a dog who returns to his own vomit.Ē

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3490 Nov 25, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just upset because R$mney fissled out, maybe he'll show up on Dancing with the Stars along with Sarah so you can sit and watch whle breathing heavy.
Understand this: AMERICA HAS SPOKEN!!!!!
America has spoken alright old moldy one.
In 59 Philadelphia voting districts alone.!!!

19,605 - Racist voters
to
0 - Romney voters

And if you believe that then I have the cure for your dementia and that mold that's still fermenting between your ears for only $19.95
http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/news/35...

Where's my Mary, oh! Where's my mary.
Bwahahahahahah hahahahhaha hahahahah...
Hillary 2016

Stratham, NH

#3492 Nov 25, 2012

I'm getting a lot of satisfaction watching the righties implode both politically and mentally.Time to take down your Limbaugh,Hannity,Carr and the rest of the wingnut posters hanging in mommy's basement.America is discarding you people like yesterdays newspapers..LMFAO..
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3493 Nov 25, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
America has spoken alright old moldy one.
In 59 Philadelphia voting districts alone.!!!
19,605 - Racist voters
to
0 - Romney voters
And if you believe that then I have the cure for your dementia and that mold that's still fermenting between your ears for only $19.95
http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/news/35...
Where's my Mary, oh! Where's my mary.
Bwahahahahahah hahahahhaha hahahahah...
Stamos, you old rabbit, Mary does not want anything to do with you and who could blame her after the way you embarrass yourself posting vile comments to good Democratic voting people.
I would think you would see the light by now, R$mney tried to buy the election and could not, his own Pah-tay didnít even say Ta Ta to him, so what do you expect??? All that rubbish talk you threw at us is now in the toilet, so letís move on with Biden in 2016!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rollstone CEO elected chair of FSU trustees 18 min jtn 3
Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitch... (Jul '13) 21 min BobbyD 893
Lynch for Mayor will bring change (Aug '11) 3 hr BillyBob 63
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) 7 hr LMAO 83
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 12 hr Green Hornet 173
News Lynch cites police reform, job creation as top ... (Sep '11) 12 hr Jose 65
News Lawsuit claims local cops were abusive - Sentin... (Feb '10) Sat jgerm 52
Lunenburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lunenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]