One more ride: Whalom Park lives on a...

One more ride: Whalom Park lives on at Memories website

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Mar 10, 2011, titled One more ride: Whalom Park lives on at Memories website. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Ever have a whale of a time at Whalom Park? Miss those days? You can travel back in time with Paul L'Ecuyer's website Whalom Park Memories and see, hear and, if you try real hard, feel the WHOOSH of the Flying Comet Roller Coaster, smell the popcorn and fried dough, and hear the KA-RUNCH of the Dodge-'Em cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Ricci Bilotta

Lawrence, MA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Whalom Park was the greatest. I've been to 6 flags & to Disney World,but neither had the great charm of old Whalom. The wooden coaster,bumper cars, old arcade,& everything. Nothing beats it. I go by the new condos & can't stand to look at it. I miss u, Whalom. Goodbye,old friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffery.5836 15 hr dogeatdog 1
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 16 hr Jerrys Kid 286
News Church is for sale in Fitchburg - Sentinel & En... (Sep '10) Thu Bobby 28
New Low for Kevin Lynch Wed Ken 7
Just Another Tuesday Aug 24 GOBN 43
Lynch Misses Another Monday Aug 23 Janet 12
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Aug 22 Time marches on 180

Lunenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages