$2.2M override OKa d at Lunenburg tow...

$2.2M override OKa d at Lunenburg town meeting

There are 2 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from May 6, 2012, titled $2.2M override OKa d at Lunenburg town meeting. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

After four hours of discussion plus an hour lunch break, voters at yesterday's annual town meeting approved a $2.2-million Proposition 2-1/2 override, about half of which would supplement the School Department budget for next fiscal year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

Veteran

Leominster, MA

#1 May 6, 2012
The town could not see this coming, we might need repairs on the school some day! Lets put some money aside and keep it for repairs, because that is what most homeowners have to do we don't have to! For the people who can't pay the taxes, OH well, Some one else will purchase the home, the elderly the hell with them they can move in on there kids. Just because other states drop the school tax for the elderly we do not have to we will take the elderly money till they die....
Family with 6 kids

Leominster, MA

#2 May 6, 2012
Like I said before, I do not have to pay up any more the the family with just 1 kid, and the old still have to keep paying, Have a nice day..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale live in Townsend 2 min Beatleman 1
We offer all types of loans at 2% (May '13) 4 hr Sophia William 2
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 13 hr Question 24
Another Monday Has Come And Gone Wed The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7

Lunenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages