Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Typical Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm 10 years old and still light years ahed of you on reading and comprehension!!!
Go back and read the post for who said what on who's behalf.
Don't suppose you can point to any video, audio, transcript where "Obama told us that the situation was a result of an anti-muslim film"?
Enough with your BS Redneck. In case you didn't notice, ignorant, scandal fabricating, realtiy denying loudmouth lying redneck assholes WERE REJECTED FIRMLY a couple weeks ago!
And you're not coming back, America is sick of hearing your whining crying and finger pointing!
Final Notice,
Just a tiny sampling of the information EASILY found on The Internet...

Obama’s speech at the UN:
Considering recent events, Obama discussed the ongoing anti-American turmoil unfolding across the globe. In his speech, he declared that “there are no words that excuse the killing of innocent” and that there is “no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.”
9-18-2012 NEW YORK -- President Barack Obama says the man behind an anti-Islam movie that ignited violence across the Middle East is a "shadowy character."
U.S. officials blame the film in part for the violence in Libya, where U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. The White House says the matter still is under investigation and that assessment could change.

The article on 9-18-2012 was 7 days after the event, and Obama was still spewing nonsense about the anti-Islamic film being tied to the situation with our embassy.

You must really make Mommy proud, you useful idiot!!
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 21, 2012
 
Typical Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Final Notice,
Just a tiny sampling of the information EASILY found on The Internet...
Obama’s speech at the UN:
Considering recent events, Obama discussed the ongoing anti-American turmoil unfolding across the globe. In his speech, he declared that “there are no words that excuse the killing of innocent” and that there is “no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.”
9-18-2012 NEW YORK -- President Barack Obama says the man behind an anti-Islam movie that ignited violence across the Middle East is a "shadowy character."
U.S. officials blame the film in part for the violence in Libya, where U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed. The White House says the matter still is under investigation and that assessment could change.
The article on 9-18-2012 was 7 days after the event, and Obama was still spewing nonsense about the anti-Islamic film being tied to the situation with our embassy.
You must really make Mommy proud, you useful idiot!!
Why not the actual article Redneck? read what you posted as what Obama said,

"President Barack Obama says the man behind an anti-Islam movie that ignited violence across the Middle East is a "shadowy character."

True!

Who said this?

"U.S. officials blame the film in part for the violence in Libya, where U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed."

Obviously not Obama!

Just go on continue with your search for the scandal, it'll keep you busy for a long long time!!

"
Typical Redneck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not the actual article Redneck? read what you posted as what Obama said,
"President Barack Obama says the man behind an anti-Islam movie that ignited violence across the Middle East is a "shadowy character."
True!
Who said this?
"U.S. officials blame the film in part for the violence in Libya, where U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed."
Obviously not Obama!
Just go on continue with your search for the scandal, it'll keep you busy for a long long time!!
"
I know that my post was a lot for you to read you useful idiot, so I'll make it a little easier for you.

In his speech, he declared that “there are no words that excuse the killing of innocent” and that there is “no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.”
LOL

Chelsea, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Typical Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that my post was a lot for you to read you useful idiot, so I'll make it a little easier for you.
In his speech, he declared that “there are no words that excuse the killing of innocent” and that there is “no video that justifies an attack on an embassy.”
Hey, if you found it on the internet, it MUST be true!
LOL

Chelsea, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Governor never passes a law. He signs the bill into law. Your anger and frustration should be directed towards our Democratically controlled legislature here in MA. Someone in the State House introduced the bill. It went to committee. It was shaped etc. It went to the floor for a vote and was voted in or out. The bill you’re describing was obviously voted in by Democrats. The Governor has very little to do with the bill other than signing it. And what kind of a response to a veto would a Republican Governor had gotten if he had even breathed a word of that to the Democratically controlled legislature here in MA?
So, in other words, if Romney vetoed the bill, he would have crumbled to a democratically controlled legislature? Sure glad he's NOT the POTUS! You need courage to be the POTUS, Romney evidently doesn't have it and never will!
notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 21, 2012
 
Uh oh Redneck, it's falling apart!

"Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) today issued a statement essentially conceding that he was wrong in accusing the White House of changing U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s talking points on Benghazi for political purposes.

Former CIA Director David Petraeus told lawmakers last week that the CIA’s assessment that al Qaeda was responsible for the Sept. 11 attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi was taken out of Rice’s talking points after an interagency review. McCain and his allies then claimed the White House took out the talking points because it supposedly undercut the Obama administration’s narrative that it had severely weakened al Qaeda.

But Intelligence officials told CNN yesterday that the intelligence community was responsible for the changes made to Rice’s talking points. The Director of National Intelligence spokesperson said that the White House did not make any “substantive changes.”

McCain responded today and instead of taking issue with the substance of the report, the Arizona Republican wondered why administration and intelligence officials didn’t offer this information in closed door sessions:

“I participated in hours of hearings in the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence last week regarding the events in Benghazi, where senior intelligence officials were asked this very question, and all of them – including the Director of National Intelligence himself – told us that they did not know who made the changes. Now we have to read the answers to our questions in the media. There are many other questions that remain unanswered. But this latest episode is another reason why many of us are so frustrated with, and suspicious of, the actions of this Administration when it comes to the Benghazi attack.”

Of course, it’s possible that the officials did not know who changed the talking points when McCain and other lawmakers asked last week, and later made inquires into the matter.

But McCain, along with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Republicans, has lead a proverbial witch hunt against the Obama administration and Rice, claiming that the administration deliberately misled the public about the nature of the attacks. Today’s news comes just a week after McCain went on national television and claimed that Rice’s “talking points came from the White House, not from the DNI.” He added on Fox that “I think it’s patently obvious that the talking points that Ambassador Rice had didn’t come from the CIA. It came from the White House.” For weeks, McCain has lambasted the administration for engaging in “either a cover-up or the worst kind of incompetence” on the Benghazi attack. McCain also said last week that “[e]verybody knew that it was an al Qaeda attack and she continued to tell the world through all of the talk shows [on Sept. 16] that it was a ‘spontaneous demonstration’ sparked by a video.”

McCain has also said he would block the nomination of Rice for Secretary of State, should the President choose her, saying he would “do everything in my power to block her,” that Rice is “not qualified” for the position and that “she should have known better.” He subsequently said he would bock any nominee Obama put forward.

But now that every angle of McCain’s attacks have been completely debunked, all he has left is to complain about not being told that intelligence officials didn’t give him this information sooner."

See if you can follow along with the rest of the world
Dingo

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 21, 2012
 
Nice to see a cease fire between Israel and Pakistan. One of two things must have happened, either Hamas ran out of rockets or they saw Hillary and her fat ugly face and ran.
Cuckoos Nest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 21, 2012
 
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. New discriminatory laws passed dissallows anyone with a record to obtain a job in health care, driving a cab, selling flowers and thousands of other jobs.
This law was passed by Cellucci and then Romney. First Weld cutout education within the prison system.
It is all about constant revenge. There are elements within Massachusetts state government that are constantly violating citizens civil rights.
They stated that taking DNA by force from every inmate was rightous as they stated it would solve the unsolved crimes. It has solved less than 1% of unsolved crimes but has released 2% of those that were innocent.
This means that citizens who havem't ever been arrested are responsible for 99% of unsolved crimes!
Always the rush to pass laws that violate certain peoples rights. I fought the DOC for them to implement programs constantly. Programs that have been funded but not implemented.
I am a member of the innocence project. It is not okay for innocent Americans to be incarcerated.
In reference to blocking those who have been incarcerated from employment is self defeating as it costs the Commonwealth tens of Millions as it forces these citizens into making ends meet anyway they can.
It costs $50,000 a year to house an inmate. If anti-employment laws are repealed then it would put these citizens on tax rolls where they would be contributing their share. These laws are discriminatory.
Before these laws over 30% of social servicesand healthcare jobs were filled with those who had a record. It was a matter of REVENGE from people such as Weld and others. Those employees did nothing wrong!
As the saying goes, "Everyone in prison is innocent" at least that is what the inmates say!
Civics Lesson

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

5

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words, if Romney vetoed the bill, he would have crumbled to a democratically controlled legislature? Sure glad he's NOT the POTUS! You need courage to be the POTUS, Romney evidently doesn't have it and never will!
The Gov could veto a bill but it doesnt die there, it goes back to the legislature. And if a 2/3 majority vote is attained, it overrides the veto. So in a democratic controlled state legistlature just what do you think the out come would have been?

You're too stupid to be called useful idiot. You're just ignorant of how life works. Hopefully you'll never breed an your gene swamp will be stuck with you.
LOL

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

Civics Lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gov could veto a bill but it doesnt die there, it goes back to the legislature. And if a 2/3 majority vote is attained, it overrides the veto. So in a democratic controlled state legistlature just what do you think the out come would have been?
You're too stupid to be called useful idiot. You're just ignorant of how life works. Hopefully you'll never breed an your gene swamp will be stuck with you.
Civics lesson? I'll make a deal with you, I'll take a civics class if you take a reading comprehension class. Deal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Lunenburg News Video

•••
•••

Lunenburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lunenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lunenburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lunenburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••