Here we go with the police again, blah,blah,blah<quoted text>
Just where and how did you come up with the notion that my car was towed? And, just where and how did you come up with the notion that I could not put $500.00 together?
And, now you want to debate whether or not I should be using the term Real Estate Taxes? You Dimwitts are REALLY clutching at straws this time!
Let's recap for anyone joining us on Topix Forum Fitchburg who may not be aware of the last couple of years worth of action here in F-burg:
1) a FPD cop makes believe that he does not own a bar even though he tells everyone he knows that he does. The cop gets himself into a pickle after punching a camera weilding man who is snapping pictures of illegally parked vehicles at the cop owned bar. It is later dicovered that the cop has not always obtained the necessary permits for his non stop block parties; plus his liquor license is in the name of a corporation that did not actually exist.
2) a FPD cop quietly retires after he and his wife are charged with harrassing their neighbors. The cop blows a gasket in the courtroom and threatens the neighbor after the cop's wife is found guilty.
3) a FPD cop is found passed out on the side of Route 190 in a haphazzardly parked vehicle that is struck by a passing motorist.
4) a known gang member kills a man with a gun that he has a legal license to carry; thanks to the FPD.
5) a FPD police captain admits to pointing a loaded gun at a fellow officer; but passes it off as a misunderstood, good natured prank.
6) a FPD cop turns in his mighty badge after it is revealed that he has close ties to a known drug dealer and has even stayed on vacation at the drug dealers house.
Gee wizz guys, I could go on all day with this stuff!
Department of Public Works officials are urging residents to be patient with efforts being taken to clear snow in city streets after the recent storms, but also to report any related problems they may be having.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.
#61 Jan 12, 2013
#62 Jan 12, 2013
Well, I suppose it's official. There is nothing to discuss so we have resorted to attacking each others' choices of words.
Since: Feb 10
#63 Feb 5, 2014
I didn't know it was common for tow truck drivers to be friends with cops?
Add your comments below
|Lynch will soon be Banned from Discussing Fitch...||50 min||Bowling Buddy||17|
|Fitchburg Police: Armed teens threatened man on...||Sun||Jimmy||5|
|Who Destroyed the Discussing Fitchburg Facebook...||Sun||Not a Pychatrist||5|
|Kevin Lynch contaminating Discussing Fitchburg||Aug 28||John lynch||21|
|Kevin Lynch, Lying and Crazy. As Usual||Aug 28||Larry Looney||2|
|Why we like Kevin Lynch SOMUCH||Aug 27||Green jeans||2|
Find what you want!
Search Lunenburg Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC