Lunenburg Wal-Mart Undergoing Renovation

Lunenburg Wal-Mart Undergoing Renovation

There are 5 comments on the Http story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Lunenburg Wal-Mart Undergoing Renovation. In it, Http reports that:

The Wal-Mart on Massachusetts Avenue in Lunenburg has begun a renovation project that will employ about 50 temporary workers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

A Veteran

Leominster, MA

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Wal Mart can't get 50 workers,only about 17 to work on the special project. Who wants to work at a place where most customers treat them badly, leave a mess for them to clean up and demand too much without leaving a tip! Shit' they can't even push in a shopping cart from outside for themselves. But wait, they are insatling more security cameras and police are quick to come. They will get ya for stealing....
Veteran

Leominster, MA

#2 Aug 1, 2011
That damn store manager is still in that store, what is going on. She won't answer any customer questions she is always unavailable but, I did see her going to TLE with a Spanish man. Is that her boyfriend?
Resident

Leominster, MA

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Maybe when they get a new person to run the store like the Old man a year or so ago theses comments will stop!
Resident

Leominster, MA

#5 Aug 4, 2011
What is wrong with Wal mart, just why do they keep such a person like her, do they want to fail! The workers look so unhappy and miserable.
Lunenburg Resident

Leominster, MA

#6 Aug 11, 2011
Went int walmart today, I have never seen a more disorganized store, open boxes, broken dishes, dirty clothes, out dated food, and complaining workers. What is wrong with that store. I asked to see the store manager and she was unavailable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leominster version of Lynch 8 hr Joe Lynch 5
Criminal Stalkers manipulating IP addresses (Jul '13) 13 hr Willy Wonka 70
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 13 hr Captain Crunch 332
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 16 hr Joe Burger 419
10 Data And Counting Mon Captain Crunch 7
Lynch EPOCA Fraud Mar 24 Marty kirkorian 2
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) Mar 24 Mhmyah 40

Lunenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance