Good scare, good cause - Sentinel & E...

Good scare, good cause - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 9 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Good scare, good cause - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Famed ghost hunters Shannon and Jeff Sylvia were heartbroken to hear of a 9-year-old Londonderry, N.H., girl who lost both her arms and legs last spring after contracting a virus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Sergio

Worcester, MA

#1 Jan 16, 2011
I like the fundraiser and my heart goes out to the little girl, But Ghosts, Cmon,The human being has this notion that if they want to beleive In something,, Then it exists, The only ghost Iv ever seen was my shadow,and he wasnt trying to talk to me,Ghosts and alians and a lot of religen;s are pure fantasy,people need to be entertained but seriously folks, ghosts,Cmon
Friendly Ghost

Leominster, MA

#2 Jan 16, 2011
Its great when you can help someone else while doing what you love! Way to go!
Walnuts

Leominster, MA

#3 Jan 16, 2011
I love the harley house but ghosts dom't exist. sorry
Jen

Leominster, MA

#4 Jan 16, 2011
Sad story I saw Bella on the news, what you guys are doing is a great thing and i'm happy to see positivity and generosity from people in my town!
Blogenburgian

Clinton, MA

#5 Jan 16, 2011
I see dead people all the time!! Of course their are ghosts - I'm going sounds like fun and a good cause. Will the bar be open??
Sue-Shirley

Concord, MA

#6 Jan 17, 2011
I cannot fathom going through life with no arms or legs! I don't know if I believe in ghosts, but hey, these people want to help raise money, so I am all for it,and wish them loads of success!!
Worthy Cause

Clinton, MA

#7 Jan 17, 2011
Wow, a good cause that hurts nobody and what's the first comment? Some sneering atheist reminding folks how stupid their faith in anything is. Stay classy, buddy!
Sonny

Fitchburg, MA

#8 Jan 17, 2011
Like honest Democrats, ghosts do not exist.
the intern

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Jan 18, 2011
I work for the internet show, Up for Discussion on Tuesday nights and Gail from New Hampshire did call in and mention Bella's condition as it was featured on Oprah Winfrey and Nate show as well as the news. The shows are on On Demand up in the archives so feel free to watch or listen to the call as it came in.

The other ghost event was done by a woman who calls herself CC "The Star" Huntress. She is not connected to this event or to the Sylvias.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch will soon be Banned from Discussing Fitch... 1 hr SMH 13
Poll Who Destroyed the Discussing Fitchburg Facebook... 5 hr Not a Pychatrist 5
Kevin Lynch contaminating Discussing Fitchburg Fri John lynch 21
Kevin Lynch, Lying and Crazy. As Usual Fri Larry Looney 2
Why we like Kevin Lynch SOMUCH Aug 27 Green jeans 2
Lynch is Fighting on Discussing Fitchburg again Aug 27 Green jeans 10
Racismatitsbest Aug 26 Green jeans 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lunenburg Mortgages