Curious

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Feb 12, 2013
This ex cop is on the run.I think he is on the east coast maybe even Fitchburg or Lowell. The authorities are looking in Mexico. Didn't he target Bratton? Doesn't Bratton live in Massachusetts?

I hope he turns himself in so things can be investigated. The justice department needs to question him. Someone needs to get control of the police departments as the trust is becomming severly severed.

Racism by officers is very serious and can lead to the beginning of a civil war.
Don

Leominster, MA

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Democrat and anti Nazi wrote:
If you continuously followed me while I was walking at dusk/night I would confront you as well. Too bad Trayvon didnít smash your skull completely open, Zim. While Trayvonís body erodes to bones 6 feet under, Zimmerman has put on no less than 40 pounds while out on bail. Zimmerman was arrested for battery on a Peace officer and avoided jail/prison because he completed a diversion program. Thats a history of being an asshole. Zimmerman couldnít get hired by a LE agency because of poor credit/and a history of violence/restraining orders with women. So what does he do? Designate himself, neighborhood watch captain and make complaints to his city council about the horrible work ethic and laziness of the officers patrolling his neighborhood. Good one Zim. How classy that your father attempts to use his veterans status ďdisabled veteranĒ during your bail hearing but doesnít state what his disability percentage is. Prior service personnel know it can be 5% disability to 100%. You and your attorneys always avoid mentioning your fathers occupation as a magistrate/judge because Iím sure heís utilized his position to get you out of way more jams then the public has discovered and that your family is not indigent. Oh, tell your wife to stop perjuring herself in court.
KCCO
Anonymous, you are hated, vilified, and considered an enemy to the state. I personally view you as a culture and a necessity that brings truth to a cloaked world. Forge ahead!
Charlie Sheen, youíre effin awesome.
My opinion on women in combat MOSí, Designators, Rates, and AFSCís. I wish all of you who attempt to pursue combat occupational roles the greatest success in completing, graduating, and qualifying in their respective schools/courses. Many want to see you fail. Remember, everyone of you is a pioneer. There was a time when they didnít allow blacks to fight the good fight. This is your civil rights. Donít quit!!!
Itís time to allow gay service memberís spouses to utilize the same benefits that all heterosexual dependents are eligible for. Medical, Dental, Tricare, Deers, SGLI, BX, Commissary, Milstar, MWR, etc. Flag officers, lets be honest. You canít really give a valid argument to as why gays shouldnít be eligible as every month a new state enacts laws that allow same sex marriage.
LGBT community and supporters, the same way you have the right to voice your opinion on acceptance of gay marriage, Chick Fil-A has a right to voice their beliefs as well. Thatís what makes America so great. Freedom of expression. Donít be assholes and boycott/degrade their business and customers who patronize the locations. They make some damn good chicken! Vandalizing (graffiti) their locations does not help any cause.
Mr. Bill Cosby, you are a reasonable and talented man who has spoken the truth of the cultural anomalies within the black communities that need to change now. The black communitiesí resentment toward you is because they donít like hearing the truth or having their clear and evident dirty laundry aired to the nation. The problem is, the country is not blind nor dumb. They believe we are animals. Do not mute your unvarnished truthful speech or moral compass. Blacks must strive for more in life than bling, hoes, and cars. The current culture is an epidemic that leaves them with no discernible future. Theyíre suffocating and donít even know it. MLK Jr. Would be mortified at what he worked so hard for in our acceptance as equal beings and how unfortunately we stopped progressing and began digressing. Chicagoís youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined. We can not address this nationís intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first. Accountability. We need to hold outĒ
Sorry but I couldn't be bothered reading your million word ranting. Try just making a point.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why some police lie 100%. Why are they not held accountable? There are many in line to take their jobs. This situation is easily fixed if only they hold the criminal ones accountable.
In my mind a criminal officer is much worse than your common criminal. If they held officers accountable then they could fire them and others would fall in line.
Under the current standards why would a law abiding officer stay law abiding?
As I have said a few times on this forum; our nation's law enforcement personnel operate much like the Catholic Church operates. Alomng with how we saw Penn State operate when it came to Jerry Sandowski.

These institutions (including the police) GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PROTECT THE IMAGE OF THE INSTITUTION IN THE PUBLICS EYE. So, crimes committed by one of their own are typically dealt with internally. Even in cases where it is obvious that criminal charges are in order; they do not allow it to happen. They quietly deal with it themselves; even in cases where it is illgeal to do so; all to protect the mighty image.

That is why 99 times out of 100; a criminal cop will be allowed to quiety turn in his badge and the public is never informed. If the pubic was made aware of any and all cases of lawlessness being committed by its lawmen; they would rightfully have very little respect for the law....
Jtn

Concord, MA

#25 Feb 12, 2013
I don't respect polo ice occiferors
huh

Leominster, MA

#26 Feb 12, 2013
He's cornered and in a gunfight right now.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#27 Feb 12, 2013
huh wrote:
He's cornered and in a gunfight right now.
too bad I think he's a hero
huh

Leominster, MA

#28 Feb 12, 2013
Now the cabin he's supposedly in is on fire.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Hope he is okay
Don

Leominster, MA

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Interesting to say the least. One cop goes all postal and you all care what happens but when criminals in the burg beat their girlfriend and stab her with a steak knife you don't care?
huh

Leominster, MA

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Don wrote:
Interesting to say the least. One cop goes all postal and you all care what happens but when criminals in the burg beat their girlfriend and stab her with a steak knife you don't care?
How and why did you reach that conclusion? Who says we don't care? If it got a tenth the coverage this is getting, everyone would care.
huh

Leominster, MA

#32 Feb 12, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said a few times on this forum; our nation's law enforcement personnel operate much like the Catholic Church operates. Alomng with how we saw Penn State operate when it came to Jerry Sandowski.
These institutions (including the police) GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO PROTECT THE IMAGE OF THE INSTITUTION IN THE PUBLICS EYE. So, crimes committed by one of their own are typically dealt with internally. Even in cases where it is obvious that criminal charges are in order; they do not allow it to happen. They quietly deal with it themselves; even in cases where it is illgeal to do so; all to protect the mighty image.
That is why 99 times out of 100; a criminal cop will be allowed to quiety turn in his badge and the public is never informed. If the pubic was made aware of any and all cases of lawlessness being committed by its lawmen; they would rightfully have very little respect for the law....
It sounds like you have no idea what this case is about. Go back and read the manifesto then look at what he has done. This isn't about a lawless cop. He's an ex-cop who believes he was framed and is extracting revenge. By murdering innocent (and maybe not-so innocent)people.
Don

Leominster, MA

#33 Feb 12, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
How and why did you reach that conclusion? Who says we don't care? If it got a tenth the coverage this is getting, everyone would care.
Very good point. If it wasn't an ex cop you would never hear about it but the media loves this stuff.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#34 Feb 13, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you have no idea what this case is about. Go back and read the manifesto then look at what he has done. This isn't about a lawless cop. He's an ex-cop who believes he was framed and is extracting revenge. By murdering innocent (and maybe not-so innocent)people.
You missed the point of what I was saying. Perhaps I did not say it clear enough:

1) Dorner became a cop on the LAPD. My guess is that he was a good guy and he had every intention of being a good cop. He was idealistic enough to think that basically all cops were good; and very few practiced in tactics such as police abuse. And, that very few were corrupt.
2) He witnessed police abuse being committed by his training officer.
3) He did what he felt was right and he reported the police abuse to his superiors. Again, he was naive enough to think that police abuse was a rare thing. He new the cop who committed the abuse was wrong (and, most likely broke the law by committing an assault), so he rightfully reported it.
5) The LAPD quickly turned the whole thing around and they made Dorner out to be the bad guy. The claimed that he was lying and they fired him for it. In other words, not only are they perfectly OK with police abuse being committed; they sure as hell don't want a guy on the force who is going to bring instances of wrongdoing by a fellow officer to the attention of his superiors.

There is no rome on many of our nation's police departments for naive men who have idealistic views regarding how a cop should conduct himself. Even if his views are 100% correct. And, there sure is hell isn;t any room on our nation's police forces for men who are willing to bring instances of abuse and corruption being committed by fellow officers to the attention of his superiors.

Dorner had the whole thing right. He new right from wrong and he wanted to play it straight. He was just naive enough to think that so did his fellow officers. Dorner didn't realize that the whole f-ing LAPD is corrupt to the core and that they are all covering for each other. And, that the superiors are perfectly OK with all of that.
huh

Leominster, MA

#35 Feb 13, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point of what I was saying. Perhaps I did not say it clear enough:
1) Dorner became a cop on the LAPD. My guess is that he was a good guy and he had every intention of being a good cop. He was idealistic enough to think that basically all cops were good; and very few practiced in tactics such as police abuse. And, that very few were corrupt.
2) He witnessed police abuse being committed by his training officer.
3) He did what he felt was right and he reported the police abuse to his superiors. Again, he was naive enough to think that police abuse was a rare thing. He new the cop who committed the abuse was wrong (and, most likely broke the law by committing an assault), so he rightfully reported it.
5) The LAPD quickly turned the whole thing around and they made Dorner out to be the bad guy. The claimed that he was lying and they fired him for it. In other words, not only are they perfectly OK with police abuse being committed; they sure as hell don't want a guy on the force who is going to bring instances of wrongdoing by a fellow officer to the attention of his superiors.
There is no rome on many of our nation's police departments for naive men who have idealistic views regarding how a cop should conduct himself. Even if his views are 100% correct. And, there sure is hell isn;t any room on our nation's police forces for men who are willing to bring instances of abuse and corruption being committed by fellow officers to the attention of his superiors.
Dorner had the whole thing right. He new right from wrong and he wanted to play it straight. He was just naive enough to think that so did his fellow officers. Dorner didn't realize that the whole f-ing LAPD is corrupt to the core and that they are all covering for each other. And, that the superiors are perfectly OK with all of that.
Yes, and murdering the chief's daughter makes it all right.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#36 Feb 13, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the Chief's daughter....
Jtn

Concord, MA

#37 Feb 13, 2013
You Know Who wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the Chief's daughter....
killing can be justified,hanks to all my bro,s boos for te sises.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#38 Feb 13, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
A few days ago, the LAPD Chief announced that they would re-examine the circumstances that lead of to Dorner's firing. Tell me THAT would have happened if Dorner had never went on his rampage.

The Chief announced that he wasn't trying to appease Dorner by going back into the case; he wanted to make sure that the public trust in the LAPD wasn't in jeapordy.

We all know how effectively the police investigate themselvesa: 999 times out of 1000 it is "no fault on the part of the PD". Period.

Gee wizz, right here in Massatucky; over in Dracut; we saw how well the police investigated the theft of $80,000.00 worth of marijuana from the evidence room at the Dracut PD: no one to blame and no charges filed. Even good ol Al Donovon's special investigation didn't result in anything. Anything beyond Donovon getting paid $5,000.00 to coduct the investigation, that is....
Don

Leominster, MA

#39 Feb 14, 2013
This story has been played out but it scares me. I've read the past posts and one poster complains about his brother being fired. Just saying lock your doors people sometimes people snap.
Jtn

Framingham, MA

#40 Feb 14, 2013
Don wrote:
This story has been played out but it scares me. I've read the past posts and one poster complains about his brother being fired. Just saying lock your doors people sometimes people snap.
cops and Wong are corrupt
pssst

Leominster, MA

#41 Feb 14, 2013
Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>cops and Wong are corrupt
don't you have a class to teach?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lunenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 18 hr Tammy from concord 31
Has Jtn taken over and ruined Topix 18 hr Tammy from concord 13
same old same old .... 19 hr simon says 1
Jtn please get off topix 21 hr Rihanna 8
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? Wed Jtn 3
Jeff Cordio. Ruined lives. (Nov '13) Wed Tammy from concord 8
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? Wed Rihanna 3
•••

Lunenburg News Video

•••