Fight Over Pit Bull Ends in Shooting...

Fight Over Pit Bull Ends in Shooting...

There are 8 comments on the KFDM-TV Beaumont story from Mar 11, 2006, titled Fight Over Pit Bull Ends in Shooting.... In it, KFDM-TV Beaumont reports that:

A fight over a pit bull dog sparked a deadly shooting in Hardin County on Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDM-TV Beaumont.

unknown

Annandale, MN

#1 Mar 22, 2006
what in the hell are the police waiting for. old bastard lonnie brown to die of old ass age.this man KILLED another man.. it was not self defense a long way from SELFDENSE. Why didnt brown bastard call the law .. cops if this bull dog was so bad..tell me why he couldnt pick up a phone an call.no he couldnt cause lonnie brown thinks he is way above the law an does what he wants. trying to say JUSTIN was muscaled up.... buff up an he couldnt fight him off. that is because you should have never went down there lonnie brown with killin on you mind you shot his pregant dog a beautiful dog very beautiful you hurt JUSTIN that is why he jumped your stupid ass when you killed his BABY I would have done the same thing reguardless of age you just dont go kill someones dog cat etc...that is what we have cops an dog catchers for,,.. instead ole bastard you could have called 911 an things would be different today. JUSTIN would STILL be here. an why did lonnie brown have a gun that day... was this allready planned i think lonnie brown had planned on doing this.mean ass bastard rott in HELL LONNIE BROWN
Nikki

Perry, GA

#2 Apr 14, 2006
LONNIE BROWN WONT GO TO JAIL THE POLICE KNOW HIM ALL TO WELL. BUT JUSTIN'S MOMMA CAN SUE HIM FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND HE WILL LOSE HIS TRAILOR PARK IT WONT BE BUBBAS ANY MORE IT WILL BE JUSTIN AND PRECIOUS'S RV PARK. I HATE YOU LONNIE BROWN YOU ARE A SORRY SON OF A BITCH I HOPE YOU GET ATTACKED BY 20 PITBULLS.
Justins Ghost

Silsbee, TX

#3 Feb 21, 2008
He shot me momma. I only wanted to beat him up and break his legs. I sure wish I was back in arkansas married to my sister and breathing. Good by cruel world.
And more trailer trash bites the dust!
Justins Ghost

Silsbee, TX

#4 Feb 21, 2008
unknown wrote:
what in the hell are the police waiting for. old bastard lonnie brown to die of old ass age.this man KILLED another man.. it was not self defense a long way from SELFDENSE. Why didnt brown bastard call the law .. cops if this bull dog was so bad..tell me why he couldnt pick up a phone an call.no he couldnt cause lonnie brown thinks he is way above the law an does what he wants. trying to say JUSTIN was muscaled up.... buff up an he couldnt fight him off. that is because you should have never went down there lonnie brown with killin on you mind you shot his pregant dog a beautiful dog very beautiful you hurt JUSTIN that is why he jumped your stupid ass when you killed his BABY I would have done the same thing reguardless of age you just dont go kill someones dog cat etc...that is what we have cops an dog catchers for,,.. instead ole bastard you could have called 911 an things would be different today. JUSTIN would STILL be here. an why did lonnie brown have a gun that day... was this allready planned i think lonnie brown had planned on doing this.mean ass bastard rott in HELL LONNIE BROWN
You REALLY should polish up your writting skills, grammer, spelling. Awww what the hell, your just trailer trash who would you write to anyway? Nevermind.
Justins Ghost

Silsbee, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2008
momma hes gonna set a trap fer us, hes puttin out a five galon bucket fer us to fall into an drown. watch out momma and tel all our kin
JUDE

AOL

#6 Mar 2, 2008
I AM ABSOLUTELY APPALLED AT THE VENOM AND UTTER HATRED SPEWING FORTH FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HURT AND SORROWFUL OVER THE DEATH OF SOMEONE THEY SUPPOSEDLY LOVED. THIS EXHIBITS A DEEP SEATED FEELING OF HATRED AND ANGER....THE ORIGIN OF WHICH COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE ROOTED IN THIS INCIDENT. I BELIEVE COUNSELORS NEED TO BE CALLED IN TO HELP RESOLVE THESE VERY DISTURBING SIGNS OF A HATRED THAT GO WAY BEYOND AN EMOTIONAL HURT OVER THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE. THESE PEOPLE NEED SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP DEALING WITH THE LOSS OF THIS TEEN, BEFORE THEY ARE COMPLETELY CONSUMED BY THIS "OVER THE TOP" HATRED AND DECIDE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE UP WEAPONS AND CORRECT A WRONG THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THEM. JUST LOOKING AT THIS FROM A DISTANCE, IT IS CLEAR THIS FAMILY HAD SOME EXTREME MAJOR ISSUES ENGULFING THEIR FAMILY DYNAMICS....I DARE SAY THERE WERE PROBLEMS WITH THIS TEEN AND HIS RELATIONSHIPS WITH THESE FAMILY MEMBERS, WHO NOW ARE GOING COMPLETELY OVER THE TOP WITH THEIR EMOTIONS. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF CRAZINESS THAT LEADS TO A BLINDED VIOLENCE, NOT ONLY AGAINST THE FAMILY OF THE MAN THAT SHOT THIS TEEN, BUT AGAINST SOCIETY IN GENERAL. READING THE HUNDREDS OF VILE, HATE-FILLED COMMENTS FROM TEXARKANA, I AM TRULY FEARFUL FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY THE BROWNS LIVE IN, AS WELL AS THE BROWN FAMILY THEMSELVES. I PRAY THESE PEOPLE RETURN TO TEXARKANA AND SEEK THE HELP THEY NEED TO GET PAST THIS UNREALISTIC HATRED FOR A MAN THAT APPARENTLY SHOT THE BOY WHEN THE BOY ATTACKED HIM. REGARDLESS OF THE REASON THE BOY ATTACKED A SENIOR CITIZEN CARRYING A GUN, IT WAS BEHAVIOR THAT IS NOT UNLIKE THE VIOLENT BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDE THE REST OF THIS CLAN IS DEMONSTRATING TOWARD THE BROWN FAMILY. IT IS OBVIOUS THESE PEOPLE ALL NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP DEALING WITH ANGER CONTROL ISSUES. FOR ANYONE TO PHYSICALLY ATTACK ANOTHER HUMAN THAT IS CLEARLY ARMED, OVER THE SHOOTING OF A DOG THAT HAD JUST ATTACKED THE ARMED PERSON, SCREAMING AND PROCLAIMING "YOU KILLED MY DOG, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU",....THIS SHOWS AT THE VERY LEAST, A POOR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT.
Justins Ghost

Silsbee, TX

#7 Mar 2, 2008
Well said. You are one of the few people who has some sense of reason.
In my next life I am gonna have a Poodle instead.
Sarah

Madera, CA

#8 Jun 6, 2008
The man killed this kid over a dog! He is where he should be in prison! I have a 8 month old pit-bull myself. I also have 3 kids 4,8 and 9yrs old
I think this man was looking for an apportunity to kill! He is lucky that he's not in the grave instead of this kid!
I would protect my kids and my dog! Its a shame the dogs where tied up a that point! Maybe he wouldn't had time to pull out his gun!
Ovously 12 jurors thought the same! Now He gets to live in prison! I hope his happy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lumberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving May 15 Crymcglahan 1
vpd officer Laredo lying coward citizens beware... (Jun '13) May 14 Mamas baby 8
Vidor is a horrible trashy place (Jun '12) May 4 CeCe 39
Review: AAA Appliance (Oct '13) Apr '17 sanctified96 3
Beaumont Federal Prison (Jun '07) Apr '17 Live and let live 116
Frances at Sam's Liquor Apr '17 A Friend 1
Curious Guest Mar '17 PETA 2

Lumberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lumberton Mortgages