Willingboro student earns scholarship

Willingboro student earns scholarship

Posted in the Lumberton Forum

Since: Jan 08

Oceanside, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dl...

Congrats to all the winners, especially our Miss McIntosh

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Very nice... I love hearing about students getting scholarships. I managed to earn $7000 in scholarships from a few different places to help pay for my first year in college... I got a bit less each year following though.Only managed $4500 this past school year.

Oceanside, CA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
Still very good, congrats. Grants and scholarships are hard earned with lots of competition for limited dollars. Too bad those dollars don't go as far as they used to for eduction. Seems the goal is to make it either impossible to get enough money to go or to keep you in indentured servitude for 10 years. State schools in California were free and now more expensive than private universities in California. That's just nuts.

Since: Apr 12

Riverton, NJ

#4 Jul 9, 2013
enemy combatant wrote:
Still very good, congrats. Grants and scholarships are hard earned with lots of competition for limited dollars. Too bad those dollars don't go as far as they used to for eduction. Seems the goal is to make it either impossible to get enough money to go or to keep you in indentured servitude for 10 years. State schools in California were free and now more expensive than private universities in California. That's just nuts.
Tell me about it... I may get a few thousand dollars in scholarship, but my school bill still comes two over $23,000 each year. I'm gonna be paying off my state loan for the next 20 years XD

Oceanside, CA

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Keep ur head up though. I paid mine off. It's possible. My advice is try not to do deferments. That interest continues to compound. If ur in a tight spot call them and make arrangement to pay something at least every month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lumberton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) 15 hr johndsmiley 331
Burlington Twp hang outs and memorable places (... (Jun '08) Nov 25 GEORGE 151
Looking For Mystery Shoppers! Nov 20 Joseph McArdle 1
what happened to willingboro ???????????? (Jul '07) Oct '17 Sotired 1,053
Medford Man Accused of Molesting Girls (May '11) Sep '17 Anicpickens 24
The dissapearance of Celina Mays 12 of Willingb... (May '17) Sep '17 Dude 4
respect the walmart cashiers! (Aug '09) May '17 Real idiot 54

Lumberton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance