OKRA

Mound, MN

#1 Nov 4, 2009
I heard there was a mess with the lumber city election. Does anyone know what happened and who won?
lady bug

Mound, MN

#2 Nov 4, 2009
I know Sue Sammons won and people are saying the poll workers sucked and messed everything up! Not sure about details. Maybe someone will fill us in.
messedup

Mound, MN

#3 Nov 5, 2009
the telfair enterprise stated that Alice Strong said the election was messed up. I don't have a paper in front of me to quote exactly what she said but something to this effect. If this is the case then they need to redo the elections. but it also stated some more untruths. like Sue Sammons saying that she won just like the presnet mayor did 4 years ago with absentees. i think if i recall correctly that the present mayor was ahead also 4 years ago before the absentees were counted. maybe there needs to be an investigation into the voting and all the absentees. anyone can fill those out .
tttt6-t6

Savannah, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2009
they both are evial ane neather would do agood job she been mayor protim the time she been in office.and has not acomplished shit but term oil.relly sue and mike are to eviles people tried to pick the better of the two but could not do that really the town doint want eather.what we need is youger minds in thare councial and mayor.four years ago mike run for mayor he was in the clik with malcolm varnadoe.and alice stronge.so so mike sue joesphine.went and got all thes what im saying is see the picture. malcolm put the funds.to strong which come from.mike and sue josphine just rode on coat tale. but look what happen win thare mad at one another.neather gets voted in and they cause all this term oil and who suffers the towns people.so untill we stop sue malcolm alice strong sue mike with this absenttee.voteing we will have acomblished nothing.look at the papper after the elextion that was sue alice strongs comments. now look insted of trying to get people.to move here or busniss to come. they want to get as for away as they can so you asked about mike sue people are crazy you see she been in councial for years and was no good why would you vote her in as mayor.
the man

Savannah, GA

#5 Nov 13, 2009
so damm true

Since: Jul 09

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2009
What surprises me the most is not the to total mispelling of "tttt6-t6" is that "the man" agrees!!!

I could not understand what the hell you are talking about. But if you mean the city politics are shit... well I agree. But the shittiest is your grammar. Is English your second or maybe third language?

BTW

"Term oil" is spelled turmoil.
Picky

Nashville, GA

#7 Nov 20, 2009
My Fault, I have to point out that the phrase "well I agree" should have a comma after "well". It should read "well, I agree." You did however only put three dots for your ellipsis, I give you bonus points for that. Many people don't get that right.
"Term oil" was driving me crazy too...after I figured out what was meant.
The scary thing here is not a lack of grammar skills but the fact that my vote counts the same as everyone who comments here.
Overall, I'd give you an "A" on writing skills and grammar. In case you are wondering, I am not a teacher.
Picky

Nashville, GA

#8 Nov 22, 2009
Hey My Fault,
Be clear that I was just teasing you. It may have sounded harsh and I didn't mean it that way.

Since: Jul 09

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2009
I appreciate your comment. I was laughing so hard at that comment, I was surprised that I did not mispell some words. I agree with the comma. I appreciate the "A".
So, I heard today that Nancy quit the job at the City Hall and went to Waycross. The girl they have working at the City Hall in her place said that Nancy was fired. I know I will catch hell for saying this. Oh well, that is what this site is for.
sammmons

Savannah, GA

#11 Dec 11, 2009
no balls johnny Burkett
ice cream

Savannah, GA

#12 Dec 11, 2009
more like no brains
nice

Savannah, GA

#13 Dec 13, 2009
what,about alice strong

“Pera Aspera Ad Astra”

Since: Oct 09

LC

#14 Dec 13, 2009
atleast someone is stepping in to run things. burkett is a good guy he can do it.
nice

Savannah, GA

#15 Dec 14, 2009
that after death the soul passes from one body to the next. that after death the soul passes from the body to a disembodied state and awaits a reunion with the same body, which will be made incorruptible and perfect. Reincarnation is a temporary state, Resurrection is a permanent state.
cupcake

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Dec 27, 2009
i think anyone that waste their time and energy worrying about who in the hell is running that piece of crap hole in the wall town has lost their ever loving mind! who gives a damn
fromafar

Crestview, FL

#17 Jan 2, 2010
The good people of LC made a big mistake by letting Ed Houston get away from them. Why given a little time ol Ed would have the entire town standing at attention. Perhaps if you went to Ed with your hat in your hands and told him how bad you really need him he would reconsider and step up and save your sorry asses. NOT!!!
LUMBER CHITTY

Waynesville, GA

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Sue Sammons and the rest of the hypocrites are all CROOKS! BEWARE of these evil doers, and do not put them back in office. They ALL know a crime has been committed and continue to sweep it under the rug!
There is a bigger investigation going on than they know, as usual. They never know ....just believe whatever they hear!
TOO BAD FOR THEM
baba

United States

#19 Sep 1, 2012
In Lumber City you still have the same drug dealer selling drugs to our kids. Stop the dealers and the courts and jails want be full of our kids.Dealers need to be stopped.
Amazed

Macon, GA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
LUMBER CHITTY wrote:
Sue Sammons and the rest of the hypocrites are all CROOKS! BEWARE of these evil doers, and do not put them back in office. They ALL know a crime has been committed and continue to sweep it under the rug!
There is a bigger investigation going on than they know, as usual. They never know ....just believe whatever they hear!
TOO BAD FOR THEM
You sound like CSI. You need to give just the facts to the law enforcement or the DA, either one can call in the GBI to investigate. Then you are so clean and honest that you will get in there and run for office and everything will be just so pure and above every ethical standard. Until you serve one week in office and then your name will be right here saying you are the biggest crook who has stolen everything, even the water tower.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lumber City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy on Duty 21 hr Loki 19
Dafuq needs jesus Oct 23 JBC 15
Lisa Robertson Oct 23 JBC 1
Brittany Kersey and Chad Toler to exchange vows... Oct 23 Warriors come out... 2
Jeff Davis school officials address Ebola rumors Oct 23 Warriors come out... 1
Forks Shooting Oct 22 Bark Bark 25
Happy Couple Oct 22 rob61 23
Lumber City Dating
Find my Match

Lumber City Jobs

Lumber City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lumber City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lumber City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]