Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

There are 1811 comments on the FITSNews story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Episcopal Drama Rocks SC. In it, FITSNews reports that:

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FITSNews.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1755 Apr 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick sexual perverts/deviants like yourself certainly fall within that class.
Ahh, I'll bet you say that to all the married heterosexuals.

How many kids do you have? You ARE being fruitful, aren't you?

It's so much fun!

LOL.....
Geroge

Jacksonville, FL

#1756 Apr 4, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, I'll bet you say that to all the married heterosexuals.
You are a "married heterosexual" just like your heroes Vicky Gene and Jim McGreevey were. Self-loathing gays like you are the most enjoyable. Just hope your "wife" uses protection.

The Mountain Empire

#1757 Apr 4, 2013
Geroge wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a "married heterosexual" just like your heroes Vicky Gene and Jim McGreevey were. Self-loathing gays like you are the most enjoyable. Just hope your "wife" uses protection.
Why do you want me to be gay 'Gerogie'-kins?

Stop trying to hit on me.

Can't you find another reason to hate me, I'm straight and I don't see that changing.

LOL!

Another ignorant idiot....

The Mountain Empire

#1758 Apr 4, 2013
Geroge wrote:
<quoted text>
How many kids do you have, again?

You HAVE obeyed the command to be fruitful and multiply, haven't you?

Apparently on your little tiny mind that's what it's all about.

Do your part, it might put a smile on your sour puss....
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1759 Apr 4, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want me to be gay 'Gerogie'-kins?
Stop trying to hit on me.
Can't you find another reason to hate me, I'm straight and I don't see that changing.
LOL!
Another ignorant idiot....
I don't want you to be gay. I thought you "guys" claim to have been born that way and there is no choice in the matter. You are obviously just as "straight" as Vicky Gene and the former governor of NJ and I don't see that chnaging either.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1760 Apr 4, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Understood. Then it is fair to say that, in spite of her invitation extended to you, your preference is to remain unacquainted.
Sel, If I am ever in Jacksonville, Florida, in the forseeable future, I will make a deliberate effort to find you and make your acquaintence. These forums simply do not provide enough of an opportunity to determine the real character of a person, compared to meeting face to face. I look forward to meeting you.
Rev. Ken
I am easily found.

The Mountain Empire

#1761 Apr 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want you to be gay. I thought you "guys" claim to have been born that way and there is no choice in the matter. You are obviously just as "straight" as Vicky Gene and the former governor of NJ and I don't see that chnaging either.
LOL!

Well, let's not let facts get in the way of your bigotry!!

I mean, why should you start dealing with reality or truth now?

Stay just as you are, ignorant, arrogant and hate filled.

Tsk tsk......
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1762 Apr 5, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Tsk tsk......
And you also - self-absorbed and self-loathing homosexual promoting immorality and license.

The Mountain Empire

#1763 Apr 5, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And you also - self-absorbed and self-loathing homosexual promoting immorality and license.
No my poor little bigoted narrow minded fool.

Are you that bitter or are you projecting?

Is every man who disagrees with you gay?

LOL!

How pompous of you to think only homosexuals are promiscuous!

You're view of gays is disturbing but with that in mind I can now understand your amazing and gross misunderstanding of the teachings of Jesus.

Hate on, but don't pretend Jesus taught you to hate...

#1764 Apr 5, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Tsk tsk......
LOVE LOVE LOVE our allies .....
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1765 Apr 5, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
No my poor little bigoted narrow minded fool.
Are you that bitter or are you projecting?
Is every man who disagrees with you gay?
LOL!
How pompous of you to think only homosexuals are promiscuous!
I suggested no such thing so I can only think that in responding to an allegation I never made, you felt the need to defend your own behavior against what others have observed and concluded about it. I don't know if you are promiscuous or not. Only you and your boyfriend know that for sure.

The Mountain Empire

#1766 Apr 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggested no such thing so I can only think that in responding to an allegation I never made, you felt the need to defend your own behavior against what others have observed and concluded about it. I don't know if you are promiscuous or not. Only you and your boyfriend know that for sure.
LOL!

Stupid is as stupid does.....

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1767 Apr 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't you sumpin'!

You draw one breath and sanctimoniously deny the insults you have previously posted. Then, in the very next breath, you fly off the handle and lay on your groundless insults, again!

You swallowed something bad, George. And, although I can't quite accurately decribe it, I know enough about it to say that whatever it was, I don't really want any of it, myself.

There must be something you can take for it.

You probably ought to ask Jesus for some of whatever that is, because I really doubt that your local pharmacist will have what it takes to cure you.

At the very least, you might could ask your wife for some to tide you over until you can get some from the Master Physician.

The sooner, the better, George.

Rev. Ken

#1768 Apr 7, 2013
He is not who he said he is.

The Mountain Empire

#1769 Apr 8, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
He is not who he said he is.
I have NO DOUBT of that.....
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1770 Apr 9, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't you sumpin'!
You draw one breath and sanctimoniously deny the insults you have previously posted. Rev. Ken
Show me where I said or even hinted that "only homosexuals are promiscuous" as Muddled Way claimed I said and I will apologize to one and all. When you can;t find it, perhaps you will be man enough to apologize to me - although I doubt it. I

#1771 Apr 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said or even hinted that "only homosexuals are promiscuous" as Muddled Way claimed I said and I will apologize to one and all. When you can;t find it, perhaps you will be man enough to apologize to me - although I doubt it. I
Only crazy people catalog the posts of others...Yes, George....your posts have been supportive of the LGBT community. Or did we get something wrong?
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1772 Apr 10, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Only crazy people catalog the posts of others...Yes, George....your posts have been supportive of the LGBT community. Or did we get something wrong?
I am not supportive of the LGBT community - that is absolutely true. But attributing to me negative statements about members of that community that I never made is bearing false witness. I am certain you can find plenty to complain about in what I do, say and write without having to invent stuff.

The Mountain Empire

#1773 Apr 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not supportive of the LGBT community - that is absolutely true. But attributing to me negative statements about members of that community that I never made is bearing false witness. I am certain you can find plenty to complain about in what I do, say and write without having to invent stuff.
So calling a straight man gay and his wife a boifriend isn't false witness?

LMAO!

What version of the bible do you read?

The one that says lying is fine as long as you do it?

LOL!

What a hypocrite, liar and bitter accuser....
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1774 Apr 10, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a straight man gay and his wife a boifriend isn't false witness?
LMAO!
What version of the bible do you read?
The one that says lying is fine as long as you do it?
LOL!
What a hypocrite, liar and bitter accuser....
So sayeth the Village Idiot! Try to focus. You wrote that I said all homosexuals are promiscuous. I challenged Ken, who jumped into the fray, to show me where I said it. I repeat the challenge to you. If you find it, I will apologize. If not, then you apologize. That is an easy matter to establish the truth about. I either said it or I didn't. As for your sexuality, we have only your word to go by. You are the one who is always making comments to others suggesting they are closet gays. You write it about Joe all the time. Why do you call him Jolene if not to suggest such a thing? And since you clearly believe there is nothing wrong with same-sex encounters, why is it a slur to suggest that you are gay? Will the real hypocrite please stand up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lugoff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) May 20 Alonzo 514
M Pinkham May 20 Liberty4UandMe 3
News Police: Spring Valley teacher's car recovered May 20 prerogmy 1
parental rights in jeopardy....join the fight t... (Mar '12) May 19 Cherie 11
News Study: Good School Libraries Affect Test Scores May 18 Bob 5
Provision Living- Unpaid Lunchbreak Lawsuit May 18 GetYourMoneyBack 1
Auto Money Title Loans Violating SC State Law (Sep '12) May 18 CLASSYLADY 40
More from around the web

Lugoff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE