Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4959 Mar 18, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, EXACTLY.... although many are getting hip to the scene. I think they saw what the conservatives was/is trying to do with Social Security.... this is why Obama took Floriad..... again.
All the Dems have to do is stay steady and stick to their campaign slogans.
The repubs COULD well be a dying breed my friend, they are and have always been out of touch with the common man, and any changing of the guard that they will attempt to do now may well be somewhat too little too late, but time'll tell.
Justice

AOL

#4960 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The repubs COULD well be a dying breed my friend, they are and have always been out of touch with the common man, and any changing of the guard that they will attempt to do now may well be somewhat too little too late, but time'll tell.
At least the old pot belly ones, <<<<<< according to the RNC Chair, lol.
Justice

AOL

#4961 Mar 19, 2013
I see where Sanford will find out his fate in a few.... this will be interesting. I have seen comebacks tho. Remember Marion Barry <<< to name one, lol
Justice

AOL

#4962 Mar 19, 2013
word to the wise....don't do anything stupid, funny, crazy, and especially criminal and post it on the internet..... those kids from Stubenville, Ohio found out the wrong way.... in my opinion they was conviction through the social media...... not to mention a few stupid/dumb text messages they sent to the victim.

Just hope they ALL learn from this.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4963 Mar 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the old pot belly ones, <<<<<< according to the RNC Chair, lol.
Lol..........

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4964 Mar 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
I see where Sanford will find out his fate in a few.... this will be interesting. I have seen comebacks tho. Remember Marion Barry <<< to name one, lol
You never know.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4965 Mar 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
word to the wise....don't do anything stupid, funny, crazy, and especially criminal and post it on the internet..... those kids from Stubenville, Ohio found out the wrong way.... in my opinion they was conviction through the social media...... not to mention a few stupid/dumb text messages they sent to the victim.
Just hope they ALL learn from this.
I would hope so, but knowing THIS generation..........I wouldn't count on it.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#4966 Mar 19, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..... it used to be known as the scare tactic....it only work on those that want to believe and to mold to know any better.
"Mold". That could be the reason that Obama got in. Perhaps many Obamatoids have mold infestations of their brains cells.

Swift Water,NY

#4967 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of it that it is not even mildly amusing anymore, Obama has supported no enemies of the u.s. anymore so than any other president before him, you are very accussatory off of lying propaganda with no evidence to support your claims.
Obama usurped the Presidency. That makes him a spy under the UCMJ. Obama has terrorist ties to enemies of the United States,to whom he has given aid and comfort. That makes him a traitor.

Swift Water,NY

#4968 Mar 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a "race card" because it is the truth, by law if any man or women have any black blood in them proven then they can claim the mattle of being a negro or black person, you are just a deluded hate filled imbecile who true underlying ( that word again ) reason for hating him is because he is black, yes I have the courage to call it as it truly is, are you man enough with enough integrity to admit it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people
Those laws which called those of mixed race of even the most minute strain were racist laws. One would be ostracized and discriminated against under ludicrous interpretations.,Ex: "So and so is 1/9th or 1/12th 'Black". Those laws were repealed. Why do YOU bring them up?
If there is so much hate for Blacks going on why would someone who was Black by small percentage WANT to claim it? Obama happens to BE of Mixed-race. He is Black,White and of Arab descent. That is just how it is. THAT does NOT give Obama ANY affirmative defense against being charged with TREASON,Fraud and usurpation. All his constituent genetics are as treasonous as their counterparts. In 27,000+ comments I challenge YOU to find ONE in which I said that I hated Obama. Just ONE! Obama is a traitor. He is one regardless of what race he happens to belong to.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4969 Mar 19, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> "Mold". That could be the reason that Obama got in. Perhaps many Obamatoids have mold infestations of their brains cells.
You are a sick man / woman.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4970 Mar 19, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama usurped the Presidency. That makes him a spy under the UCMJ. Obama has terrorist ties to enemies of the United States,to whom he has given aid and comfort. That makes him a traitor.
He is only a spy and a traitor in the sick and deluded minds of those like yourself.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4971 Mar 19, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Those laws which called those of mixed race of even the most minute strain were racist laws. One would be ostracized and discriminated against under ludicrous interpretations.,Ex: "So and so is 1/9th or 1/12th 'Black". Those laws were repealed. Why do YOU bring them up?
If there is so much hate for Blacks going on why would someone who was Black by small percentage WANT to claim it? Obama happens to BE of Mixed-race. He is Black,White and of Arab descent. That is just how it is. THAT does NOT give Obama ANY affirmative defense against being charged with TREASON,Fraud and usurpation. All his constituent genetics are as treasonous as their counterparts. In 27,000+ comments I challenge YOU to find ONE in which I said that I hated Obama. Just ONE! Obama is a traitor. He is one regardless of what race he happens to belong to.
He is not arab at all, and if you denounce those laws then legally he has the right to claim whatever racial mattle that he choses, and he chose that he is black and sop he is a black man and our first black president.
Justice

AOL

#4972 Mar 20, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> "Mold". That could be the reason that Obama got in. Perhaps many Obamatoids have mold infestations of their brains cells.
Mold?, come on LAITY....... this is your facts, lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4974 Mar 21, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Mold?, come on LAITY....... this is your facts, lol.
Good early morning Justice, here is something that I believe you'll get a laugh out of, a woman preacher ( of which she is not suppose to be doing anyway according to the Word ) preaches with her breasts out exposing the tip end of her nipples.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4975 Mar 21, 2013
uganda wrote:
New york gives queers, jews, blacks all sorts of filthy immigrants a welcome so they may as well give muslims a mosque -- but why at ground zero? The lives were taken by BAD muslims but giving some space to honest muslims (with allegiance to America) doesn't really say anything to me other than remind me the atrocity was committed by muslims when it should be remembered that the mass murder was commited by fascist anti-american fanatics who happened to be muslim.
Queers, Jews, Blacks, Muslims and all kind of filthy immigrants..........which category do YOU fall under?
Justice

AOL

#4977 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Queers, Jews, Blacks, Muslims and all kind of filthy immigrants..........which category do YOU fall under?
They appear out of no where ocassionally, lol
Justice

AOL

#4978 Mar 22, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good early morning Justice, here is something that I believe you'll get a laugh out of, a woman preacher ( of which she is not suppose to be doing anyway according to the Word ) preaches with her breasts out exposing the tip end of her nipples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FyO5z9xkOfAXX
OMG!!

Swift Water,NY

#4979 Mar 22, 2013
NO MOSQUES ANYWHERE IN THE USA!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#4980 Mar 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
They appear out of no where ocassionally, lol
To me it would seem maybe a little too often, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lugoff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Fri Dzor22 540
News Man Post Fliers With Explicit Photos of His Ex-... (Apr '07) Wed sorry 6
Dr Martin Luther King Jr Died For Nothing!!!!! Wed U a Yagami 4
News Lexington Poker Ring: Where "The Tape" Came From (Aug '12) Apr 20 snickering 96
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) Apr 19 Fax 2,530
Review: Auditory Disorders Center Apr 18 Esoteric 1
holy temple church of the lord jesus christ of ... (Mar '13) Apr 16 Jukebox 511
More from around the web

Lugoff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]