Yes

No

Open for Discussion

Should Palin finance it elsewhere

Justice

AOL

#4651 Nov 8, 2012
Democrat wrote:
The repubs are playing the blame game. The repubs want Americans to live in the 1950's. The repubs will never get it. The entire repub platform needs to change. The repubs are a disgrace to the human race. The democrats shamed the Repubs...You repubs better burn those sheets and get on the real life train..No more Mr. White Guy...it is a new day ...
I know right, the face of america is definitely changing..... those old-timers in the south/jim crow etc is running out.

This "stat" here shows that america is changing...."Obama Wins Reelection With Highest Unemployment Rate Of Any President Since FDR".... wake-up you racist clowns in the south. I am still waiting for one of those clowns to show face......TYPICAL COWARDS.

Ispecifically remember many of them making threats toward the President in his first erm.... and one in particular (RWWLLMS) SAID HE WOULDNOT MAKE IT THROUGH TWO YEARS. Shaking my M/F head at that idiot.
Rocky

Apo, AE

#4652 Nov 8, 2012
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right, the face of america is definitely changing..... those old-timers in the south/jim crow etc is running out.
This "stat" here shows that america is changing...."Obama Wins Reelection With Highest Unemployment Rate Of Any President Since FDR".... wake-up you racist clowns in the south. I am still waiting for one of those clowns to show face......TYPICAL COWARDS.
Ispecifically remember many of them making threats toward the President in his first erm.... and one in particular (RWWLLMS) SAID HE WOULDNOT MAKE IT THROUGH TWO YEARS. Shaking my M/F head at that idiot.
The bottom-line is the GOP will need to take a step back and relook their platform. In reality, the GOP are fighting the Democrats and within their own party with the Tea Party fagg-ts. They are going to have decided which direction they will go and what will it take for them to get back in office. The coming years will be interesting first, you will start to see the Tea Party fagg-ts start losing seats in Congress. People already see these folks are a nutt case. They lost two key position yesterday and more is to come. Second, contrary to what the GOP are saying Obama has them by one nutt and they will have to compromise or they will be lose seats in the House and the Seante and lose control of both houses. Second the President has to compromise because he has to set up the next Democratic front runner for President which I suspect will be Hillary Clinton.
White Male

Charlotte, NC

#4653 Nov 8, 2012
Subject: FW: Mad at the President for What?

Think of life as a great road trip. If you spend too much time looking back at where you've been, you'll miss what's ahead.

Mad At The President..........for What?
Now, since Obama's regime, all of a sudden, folks have gotten mad, and want to take America Back...

BACK TO WHAT or WHERE is my question?

I voted for PRESIDENT OBAMA. He deserved to get 8 years in term, because he IS CHANGING America and we all know why THEY
don't like it! If Obama wasn't Black, they would be praising and thanking him.

After The 8 Years Of The Bush/Cheney Disaster, Now You Get Mad?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate Energy policy and push us to invade Iraq.

You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 800 billion (and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when Bush borrowed more money from foreign sources than the previous 42 Presidents combined.
You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars in cash just disappeared in Iraq.
You didn't get mad when Bush embraced trade and outsourcing policies that shipped 6 million American jobs out of the country.
You didn't get mad when they didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when Bush rang up 10 trillion dollars in combined budget and current account deficits.

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.
You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans, drown.

You didn't get mad when we gave people who had more money than they could spend, the 1%, over a trillion dollars in tax breaks.

You didn't get mad with the worst 8 years of job creations in several decades.

You didn't get mad when over 200,000 US Citizens lost their lives because they had no health insurance.

You didn't get mad when lack of oversight and regulations from the Bush Administration caused US Citizens to lose 12 trillion dollars
in investments, retirement, and home values.

You finally got mad when a black man was elected President twice and decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if
they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, job losses by the millions, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich
richer, and the worst economic disaster since 1929 are all okay with you, but helping fellow Americans who are sick... Oh, Hell to the
No!

My White Vote counted!
Justice

AOL

#4654 Nov 9, 2012
This is exactly why this country will never move forward and why the rich keep getting rich. To anyone out there that thinks Obamacare is bad......please explain why and what part of it...

"John Boehner Says Obamacare Is The Law Of The Land, But Still Favors Repealing Legislation "
Justice

AOL

#4655 Nov 9, 2012
What did they think?....

Mitt Romney 'Shellshocked' After Lost Election, Adviser Says....

"Romney was stoic as he talked to the president, an aide said, but his wife Ann cried. Running mate Paul Ryan seemed genuinely shocked, the adviser said. Ryan's wife Janna also was shaken and cried softly."
MK Moon

United States

#4656 Nov 9, 2012
No, disgraceful!
Justice

AOL

#4657 Nov 10, 2012
lmaooooo, WOULD HAVE..... all of a sudden "would have" counts in America...... that's like saying a second place finish is the same and/or better than a first place finish....

"Matt Taibbi: Mitt Romney Would Have Won If Republicans 'Were Self-Aware At All'"
Justice

AOL

#4658 Nov 11, 2012
PATRAEUS, PATRAEUS PATRAEUS..... smh.... if I am not mistaken this was a Bush appointee.... it's ok PATRAEUS.... I always knew you were only human.... it's te Pubs thought that you was spotless..... people wake up.... the only "clean person" I know of in my life time is the Reverend Billy Graham.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-11-09/c...
Justice

AOL

#4659 Nov 12, 2012
MY, MY MY HOW FAST TIMES CHANGE.... IT WAS JUST A FEW YEARS AGO THEY COULDN'T STOP PRAISING HIM..........REMEMBER WHAT THEY (DEMS)ONCE REFERRED TO HIM AS.... "GENERAL PA- TRAY- US" <<< READ THROUGH!!, LMMFAOOOO.

"Petraeus probe draws scrutiny from lawmakers"
Justice

AOL

#4660 Nov 13, 2012
lmmfaoooo, to be GENERALS.... these guys are truly duuuuuuumb..... now comes thisone.... don't they know females are demons...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/john...
Justice

AOL

#4661 Nov 13, 2012
BTW, I truly hope the President signs away SOUTH CAROLINA on their SECESSION request.... one less republican state to worry about.....along with texas, arkansas and others...
Justice

AOL

#4662 Nov 14, 2012
WHICH IS THE WORST THAT THESE GENERALS ARE DOING...... MISS[ENDING.... OR NATIONAL SECURITY?......HMMMMMMMM
Justice

AOL

#4663 Nov 14, 2012
Justice wrote:
BTW, I truly hope the President signs away SOUTH CAROLINA on their SECESSION request.... one less republican state to worry about.....along with texas, arkansas and others...
PLEASE SIGN OFF ON IT MR. PRESIDENT....

And so a large number of patriotic Americans, mostly from states won by Mitt Romney last week, have petitioned the White House to let them secede. They should be careful about what they wish for. It would be excellent financial news for those of us left behind if Obama were to grant a number of the rebel states their wish “to withdraw from the United States and create [their] own NEW government”(the petitions emphasize “new” by capitalizing it).

Red states receive, on average, far more from the federal government in expenditures than they pay in taxes. The balance is the opposite in blue states. The secession petitions, therefore, give the opportunity to create what would be, in a fiscal sense, a far more perfect union.

Among those states with large numbers of petitioners asking out: Louisiana (more than 28,000 signatures at midday Tuesday), which gets about $1.45 in federal largess for every $1 it pays in taxes; Alabama (more than 20,000 signatures), which takes $1.71 for every $1 it puts in; South Carolina (26,000), which takes $1.38 for its dollar; and Missouri (22,000), which takes $1.29 for its dollar.
Justice

AOL

#4664 Nov 14, 2012
LMMFAOOOOOOO @ SOME WHITE FOLKS....

"Holly Solomon, Arizona Wife, Runs Over Husband Because Of Obama Re-Election: Cops"
Justice

AOL

#4665 Nov 14, 2012
AGAIN?????????? DANNI, WHAT IS UP WITH YOUR SISTERS

"Amie Neely, Teacher, Accused Of Having Sex With Foreign Exchange Student"
Justice

AOL

#4666 Nov 15, 2012
LMaOOOOOOOO AT THIS STORY STATING....... MITT ROMNEY EXPLAINS WHY HE LOST............... DUUUUUUUUUUH, HE LOST BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT GOT MORE VOTES. GHEEEEEEEEEEEEESH
Justice

AOL

#4667 Nov 16, 2012
LMMFAOOOOO, WHAT A DUMB QUESTION.......THEY HAVE NO CHOICE......EVER HEARD OF MID-TERM ELECTION..........OVER 61 MILLION AMERICANS HAVE SPOKEN.....

Should Republicans compromise with Obama and raise taxes on the rich?
Justice

AOL

#4668 Nov 16, 2012
BTW S.C.,..... THAT 47% ROMNEY WAS TALKING ABOUT.... GUESS wHERE THEY ARE FROM........YEAP, YOU GOT IT RIGHT.......THE RED STATES......AND THAT IS A FACT!!
Justice

AOL

#4669 Nov 16, 2012
THIS LEADS ME TO ASK THE SAME QUESTION I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET AN ANSWER TO FOR YEARS..... iF YOU ARE NOT A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE..........I MEAN REALLY, WHY DO YOU VOTE REPUBLICAN.

CAN ANYONE HONESTLY SAY THEY ARE NOT BENEFITING FROM OBAMACARE
Justice

AOL

#4670 Nov 19, 2012
A JEFFREY DAHMLER REJECT?.......hmmmmmmmm

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/209334/2/SC-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lugoff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger May 2 RANSOM PRIDE 1
Read about the 3 Hebrew Boys and CCG (Jun '07) May 1 elaine 2,531
sc child support and visitation guidelines (Nov '06) Apr 29 brace-007 541
jews Apr 29 RANSOM PRIDE 1
News S.C. among several Southern states observing Co... (May '06) Apr 28 Freddie forrest 4
News Man Post Fliers With Explicit Photos of His Ex-... (Apr '07) Apr 22 sorry 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lugoff, SC (Aug '10) Jan '15 Ned Roberts 61
More from around the web

Lugoff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]