Man finds second career with horses

Man finds second career with horses

There are 4 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from May 12, 2006, titled Man finds second career with horses. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

While Carl Stuckey's left hand wrestled with a flopping pink tongue the size and consistency of a large eel, Stuckey tried to maintain a grip on a long, saliva-slimed drill straight from a dental phobic's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

#1 May 24, 2006
It's about time we got some alternative dental care in South Carolina. All too often we're at the mercy of a few vets when it comes to our horses care and to be frank I've heard of some real horror stories. I'm glad that we have someone in the state that is specialized and we can get another take on our horses teeth. Good job for the story.

#2 Jan 10, 2007
I have become very worried about this man. We talked for about three months and he helped me realize something about myself inside that I thought was gone. The last time I talked with him was a few days before the holidays. It was just for a minuet because he was waiting on a job. I haven't heard anything since. If anyone can tell me he is ok and nothing has happened to him, it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at or I do hope he is OK.

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Mar 4, 2007
If this man treats his business the way he does women,I would be afraid to trust him. Nothing but a liar................

#4 Mar 5, 2007
I have found out that he is OK and very well indeed. Thanks for your responses, I found out more than I really wanted to know about this man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lugoff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Music Review: Joal Rush's Kaleidoscope Emotions Tue rjkhtrjh 1
BOBOS, Big Ol Box of Stuff or Robert Rice Mar 2 Denavo 2
Roads Feb 26 Resident 1
News Orangeburg Man Dies in Homicide Friday (Feb '08) Feb 22 Annette 41
Luther Dixon Feb 18 Yes 1
DEA at econolodge (Oct '16) Oct '16 Unknown 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lugoff, SC (Aug '10) Dec '15 Trent Davis (t-dubb) 64

Lugoff Jobs

Personal Finance

Lugoff Mortgages