Jerry Glen Gillem

There are 2 comments on the The State story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Jerry Glen Gillem. In it, The State reports that:

LUGOFF -- A funeral service for Jerry Glen Gillem, 64, will be held Saturday at 2:00 p.m. at Powers Funeral Home with burial to follow in Forest Lawn Memorial Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

jarrod brunelle

Chipley, FL

#1 Feb 15, 2008
im really sorry to everyone that jerry died esp the way he died he was a good hearted person that loved life my thought and prayers r with him and his family
Gail and Gaylon Gillem

AOL

#2 Mar 22, 2008
We regret that we did not have a chance to see Brother Jerry before he passed. Although we lived far away, he called often. We realize that anyone can go any day, but were unprepared for his sudden death. He was a constant, steady friend and brother and we loved him very much. We are soothed by the knowledge that he had a HUGE heart and we know where he is now. Sincerely, Sister-in-Law & Brother, Gail & Gaylon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lugoff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the hollows apt complex 9 hr happy to know 1
Your new 20 cent a gallon tax hike brought to b... Sun New Resident 2
Lindsey Graham is Bisexual (Mar '14) Sun American 6
News Woman pleads guilty to murders (Jul '07) Jul 22 Mee123 385
News Irmo SC Court Drama Jul 21 mill towm 1
News Louisiana Towns Fine People with Sagging Pants (Aug '07) Jul 19 Leah 147
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jul 18 grateful employees 93

Lugoff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lugoff Mortgages