Wake up, Lufkin State School

Wake up, Lufkin State School

Posted in the Lufkin Forum

Since: Dec 10

Humble, TX

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Why do people believe everything they hear? You would think that those who work for the state of TX would get two sides of the story before making important decisions that greatly affect the lives of others. Release my niece, Lufkin State School!! She would be much better off in my home since you couldn't even get her dental care for 8 years and two of her teeth were so rotted they had to be extracted. Mrs. Wasson admitted to me that the residents get extremely poor dental care. The residents have to take cold showers every night. My niece has been involved in more than 10 employee abuse cases in the past 8 years. She is blind in one eye now from an injury at the school. Let her go!!!!!
diddly-squat

Conroe, TX

#2 May 15, 2012
From all the different threads you have started and all the different addresses shown in different states and towns under your posting name, it is obvious you are a rabble rousing troublemaker.
Sounds to me like she is more safe in the Lufkin State School than with you. Incidently LSS is NOT a business. It is a State of Texas agency.
Over the years, I have known many employees that worked there and many volunteers there.
I can tell from your ramblings that your niece is better off there than with you. There is no doubt that you have an agenda. There is something hiding in the woodpile.

Since: Dec 10

Cookeville, TN

#3 May 19, 2012
diddly-squat wrote:
From all the different threads you have started and all the different addresses shown in different states and towns under your posting name, it is obvious you are a rabble rousing troublemaker.
Sounds to me like she is more safe in the Lufkin State School than with you. Incidently LSS is NOT a business. It is a State of Texas agency.
Over the years, I have known many employees that worked there and many volunteers there.
I can tell from your ramblings that your niece is better off there than with you. There is no doubt that you have an agenda. There is something hiding in the woodpile.
I don't have any control over what address this program uses. I lived in Humble in the late 90's but I have lived in TN for the last 9 years. I also lived in Porter, TX for a few years. I am not here to start trouble. I am here to get my story out and get my niece released to a safe, loving home instead of the extremely abusive institution she is in now.

Since: Nov 09

East Texas (TX, not PA)

#4 May 24, 2012
Someone trying to hide something would not likely be using a profile to post from, diddly-squat.

I know 1980 might seem a long time ago, but the info about the showers and dental care was true then. We never used hot water in the showers, nor even the required separate wash-cloth for each individual. And the dental care was just plain difficult. It's hard to brush someone else's teeth if they won't co-operate, so it's often just neglected.
Not an Angelina County fa

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Fire-Starter James wrote:
Someone trying to hide something would not likely be using a profile to post from, diddly-squat.
I know 1980 might seem a long time ago, but the info about the showers and dental care was true then. We never used hot water in the showers, nor even the required separate wash-cloth for each individual. And the dental care was just plain difficult. It's hard to brush someone else's teeth if they won't co-operate, so it's often just neglected.
Thank you, James. It's nice to know there is still honest people out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim LoStracco, Nac family law slime ball, will ... (Jun '11) Oct 13 thamas 18
larry Keith davis (Oct '16) Oct 4 Username 3
Wooden Folklore Oct 4 Peter 2
David Mettlen? Oct 4 Concerned 2
Louie gohmert (Mar '17) Oct 4 Big joe 4
newks Oct 4 Username 3
Stephen Yates arrested again! (Oct '13) Oct 4 Username 19

Lufkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance