dead beat dad of a lifetime

Posted in the Lufkin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WOOT WOOT

Moscow, TX

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Walter Allen Starnader is the worst father ever he has recently moved to Lufkin from Houston and is by far the worst case of a dead beat dad....he has three children and brags about not paying child support 75,000+ back child support...he never has worked a day in my 19 years of life and receives SSI not fair, he was my father and never did anything now im working my ass off to make sure he can stay cracked up and on SSI??? How Fair is that to me? He calls and Doesnt even ask how me and my brothers. Not only is he a Dead beat dad but he is a screw up. not speaking for myself but speaking for my brothers, how do you not love 3 kids that have done everything right, its a shame. I wish for him to enjoy his days, and live a long painful, lonely life , knowing the seeds he has created wish to no longer care for him, its truly his own loss, because you cant miss the father that never was there.
Wondering

Aubrey, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2009
WOOT WOOT wrote:
Walter Allen Starnader is the worst father ever he has recently moved to Lufkin from Houston and is by far the worst case of a dead beat dad....he has three children and brags about not paying child support 75,000+ back child support...he never has worked a day in my 19 years of life and receives SSI not fair, he was my father and never did anything now im working my ass off to make sure he can stay cracked up and on SSI??? How Fair is that to me? He calls and Doesnt even ask how me and my brothers. Not only is he a Dead beat dad but he is a screw up. not speaking for myself but speaking for my brothers, how do you not love 3 kids that have done everything right, its a shame. I wish for him to enjoy his days, and live a long painful, lonely life , knowing the seeds he has created wish to no longer care for him, its truly his own loss, because you cant miss the father that never was there.
Unfortnately you're not the only one out there with a dad like that. There are many great kids that go through the same thing.
WOOT WOOT

Moscow, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2009
kids do deserve this....i also thing he has something to do with Angelina Countys current rates raising....i was reading anout a bunch of te crimes and they all are something he has done before.
WOOT WOOT

Moscow, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2009
so Kids do not deserve this.
Not Suprised

Moscow, TX

#5 May 14, 2009
I know Walter Starnader he is a POS. He Owes over 40,000 dollars in back child support. He is living off of our tax dollars. I didn't know being lazy was a disability. HellÂ…. where do I sign up? This low life even ripped off his own Dad.

SORRY POS!
Dora

Moscow, TX

#6 May 14, 2009
Has anyone else noticed the spike in crime around here since he was proroled here?
MrsRivera

Moscow, TX

#7 May 18, 2009
Since his Been Paroled???? yea there does seem to be a spike.
yep

Olive Branch, MS

#8 May 22, 2009
there are alot of dead beat moms out there also
frankenchef

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2009
I know Walter or (BO) as he likes to be called, he is a real loser..he played the Crazy game real well at his former place of residence with the state...I am sorry for the way he treats you, he certainly paints a different picture, he is a crackhead after all. He is living in Lufkin? I tried to locate him to give him a Job here in H-Town but couldn't, I looked at some shelters but to no avail, he had told me wanted to get a job for his obligations, I guess that was just a ruse.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortnately you're not the only one out there with a dad like that. There are many great kids that go through the same thing.
Still Laughing

Crosby, TX

#10 Sep 11, 2009
Two words you should never use in one sentence "Bo" and "job" HAHAHA
WARNING CALL

Moscow, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2009
jus in case anyone knows BO and just happens to search him let him know that he is getting warning shots
lil guy

Moulton, TX

#12 Sep 21, 2009
fat pos needs to get his a$$ whipped
WARNING CALL

Moscow, TX

#13 Sep 21, 2009
yes he does any taker????
BOs EGO

Moscow, TX

#14 Sep 21, 2009
Im BO i can seat on my ass all day and do nothing and you have to pay for it. I never kept a job and i have three kids that i have never done nothing for except give one of them a bottle of cologne...im lazy i whine and i steal from anyone...im a compulsive lair and i never want to work i would rathers just live off SSI for the rest of my life.
BOs Alter Ego

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2009
Can't you see im sick.
I'm in pain.
Please look for my lonestar card.
I hope I didn't drop it in that stolen car.
BOs EGO

Moscow, TX

#16 Sep 21, 2009
aww poor baby you are in pain just at the thought of working...maybe some crack can cure you.... come do what you got to have a self pitty party... im not a sorry sob i just am a really good actor
BOs Alter Ego

Bedminster, NJ

#17 Sep 22, 2009
Bos a ho
LocoEnLaCabazaSe nior

Moscow, TX

#18 Sep 25, 2009
so the first is getting close he should be getting his check...lol...i wonder if he is going to be giving any money out this check...lol....i have grown not to expect it...
BOs Alter Ego

Bedminster, NJ

#19 Sep 25, 2009
LocoEnLaCabazaSenior wrote:
so the first is getting close he should be getting his check...lol...i wonder if he is going to be giving any money out this check...lol....i have grown not to expect it...
Oh he'll be giving it away alright to the local crack dealers!
papapluto

Lufkin, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2009
Any kman who does not pay his child support should be in prision!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Curtis. Drug runner, corrupt ex cop, spousa... Aug 24 Darrin from sudbury 7
Ben Curtis Affair (Mar '15) Aug 19 End of the road 75
News DA reads murder suspect's confession (Nov '06) Aug 18 Gladys 28
Chelyan Grady Aug 11 Erin Williams 4
Light Bright Body Jewelry Aug 3 Owner 1
Mc gangs in Nac Jul 31 Anonymous 3
need a ride from hudson meadowbook Jul '16 rideless 1

Lufkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance