Since: Oct 07

Jacksonville, TX

#1 Nov 14, 2011
............I hope you guys out there who are HOH or have someone dear to you that is hearing impaired is not drawn in by Audibels 4 page ad in todays paper..........buyer beware.........

Conroe, TX

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Feel like this needs to be bumped up..........

Lufkin, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2012
3-putt, You may have gotten some response if you had put (putt) a decent more informative heading on your thread,
Given a few details on WHY

Victoria, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Well Sir, let me put this as delicately as I can so people may be able to understand what this is all about. These people are only out for your money, please pay attention!!!!!!!! Their ads are only to draw the unsuspecting in so they can sell them the most expensive hearing aids they can. Have trouble with Audibel and you are dead in the water, trust me I know from experience. Beware of bait and switch ads, nothing in this world comes free despite their ads..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man turns down plea offer on child molestation ... (May '09) Oct 4 not surprised 4
Donald Caggione of etoile tx dishonest !!! Oct 4 heartbroken 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Strike farts 989
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 Wet farts 794
Looking for Heather Russell from Paragould Arka... Sep 28 Daniel 1
Lufkin industries Sep 9 ge employee 2
News Nacogdoches man arrested for indecency with a c... (Jan '11) Sep '15 al3abmix 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lufkin Mortgages