couple continues fight against crooke...

couple continues fight against crooked cops in Nacogdoches

Posted in the Lufkin Forum

tex mix

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
that SC couple just never knows when to quit!they have put there website worst bank in town back up and are now running for the senate?they are entertaining to watch but they are not too smart.they have not won anything!!so funny but so sad.keep trying because texans love adversity.
Sub

Lufkin, TX

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Yes it is entertaining. I have always hoped that justice will be attained no matter what the outcome. If they really did nothing wrong, all the different agencies that were part of this need to be held accountable. If this really is just a matter of them not paying their bills, that needs to come out as well.
wow

Bryan, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2013
still pathetic
amazed at the whole thing

Euless, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2013
My friend's husband used to work at Commercial Bank and said that the wife ran for Senate this time, but lost due to a bunch of nude photos of her surfacing. I don't know if that's true or not, though.
friend of the family

Conway, SC

#5 Mar 5, 2013
The Cullers may be getting their home back due to the judge in the case refusing their court-appointed attorney!

yeah right

Bryan, TX

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Not gonna happen - EVER!
Sub

Lufkin, TX

#7 Mar 9, 2013
yeah right wrote:
Not gonna happen - EVER!
Don't be too sure about that
friend of the family

Conway, SC

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Sub wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too sure about that
Sub you are right.
Plans are currently underway for the Cullers to return to their home as soon as the trespassers/vagrants are removed/arrested. The Culler family will finally get their day in county court with their court appointed attorney.
Ford Runner

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2013
I see you're still lying, Culler, aka "friend of the family".
tex mix

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2013
my mistake.these people do know what they are doing!I heard they are moving back into their home soon and have a new trial date.he who laughs last.ibet these two are really laughing.
Ford Runner

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Don't you think that if that was going to happen, the media would be all over it? We wouldn't be reading about it on a gossip forum.

No matter how many times you say it, or how many different names you use to spread your lies, nothing will ever be reversed and you will never get that property back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
News Source: Angelina County Jail Jan 29 jalo071 1
Donald Caggione of etoile tx dishonest !!! Jan 23 heartbroken 2
Ben Curtis Affair (Mar '15) Jan 22 bigdaddynorth 11
Dental hyhienists (Jun '15) Dec '15 Suzanne 3
News Huntington man accused of threatening deputy (Sep '11) Dec '15 Mr nobody 15
Fakers (Jun '12) Oct '15 LaDellah 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lufkin Mortgages