Whats your opinion of the Huntington ...

Whats your opinion of the Huntington police chief?

Created by THE WATCHMAN on May 1, 2008

248 votes

Click on an option to vote

great guy

crooked as a snake

city's finest official

wolf in sheeps skin

fair

following old footsteps

couldnt be any better

need a new chief

doesnt honestly do his job

ideal role model

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ihavefleas
#61 Jun 6, 2012
Wow at the drama,and i wanted to move there,i must have had a lapse of sanity.
diddly-squat

Conroe, TX

#62 Jun 8, 2012
Don't be bringing your Illinois fleaas to Angelina County!!!
Bubba

Fritch, TX

#63 Feb 24, 2013
steve p wrote:
all this guy is - is another david west and rick wilson. we should call him david wilson.i have a few more names i could give him but its not nice to curse.
We got stuck with that pedo cop David West here in Hemphill.
Bubba

Fritch, TX

#64 Feb 24, 2013
I'm here to tell you, Epperly is a crooked cop! He has been known to plant evidence on people he does not like. He has a son with a history of criminal activity yet the kid never gets caught because daddy makes it all go away. It is a grave injustice to have such an individual at the helm of any police force. A full investigation of his background should be implemented as soon as possible.
Bubba

Fritch, TX

#65 Feb 24, 2013
paddledab wrote:
<quoted text>
West is a detective around Hemphill i think & Richardson is trying 2 get back on here n huntington. At least thats what i heard.
West is a Sheriff's deputy in Hemphill.
Bubba

Fritch, TX

#66 Feb 24, 2013
think before you type wrote:
practice what you preach: before your blood goes to boiling and you respond to a post make sure you are reading the post correctly. i never said Steven was in any council meeting did i? i said if YOU (meaning readers) weren't then you couldn't possibly know what was said and YOU weren't in the meeting/conversation between Steven and the City Mngr (Bruce Milstead) so you couldn't possibly know what was said then either. I stated known facts. Never said there WAS an actual affair but both those families are currently dealing with a situation that never should have been. Obv. you are close too this situation in some sort or fashion so I pray you find the answers you seek.
Yes you did say that.....idiot......here's your own quote >>>>>> "Also unless you were present during the Huntington City Council meeting or in the room when the City Mngr and Steven spoke about his forced resignation you can't possibly know the whole truth."
The Truth

Glen Rose, TX

#67 Feb 27, 2013
Bubba wrote:
I'm here to tell you, Epperly is a crooked cop! He has been known to plant evidence on people he does not like. He has a son with a history of criminal activity yet the kid never gets caught because daddy makes it all go away. It is a grave injustice to have such an individual at the helm of any police force. A full investigation of his background should be implemented as soon as possible.
I don't know who you are "Bubba" but I must say you have some very incorrect information about Mr. Epperly, or you are just mad cause you got caught in something so its sling mud time. 1st of all Mr. Epperly is the best thing that has happen to the Huntington Police force in a very long time, he is well respected by his officers, co-workers within City Hall, the City Council, and many, many members of this community that he serves. I have known Mr. Epperly and his family for a very long time and I too respect him very much. I also know his children all 7 of them! So just to set you comment of lies straight, Mr. Epperly was the one that turn his own son into Mr. Capps when his son did wrong and broke the law. His son today is a supervisor where he works, has a family of his own, and in fact has not even lived in this county for several years now. Yes, his son did do some things that was against the law and Mr. Epperly held by the law even to his own blood! To go a set further since he has been the chief in Huntington he has also given one of his grandchildren a ticket that HE wrote HIMSELF so no, Mr. Epperly does not think that his family nor himself is above the law! Check your facts before you post lies
The Truth

Glen Rose, TX

#68 Feb 27, 2013
I will even go a set further if anyone thinks they will find anything on Mr. Epperly go ahead a look all through his history and waste tax payers dollars and time, he is clean.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#69 Mar 1, 2013
This poll was started long ago, it has nothing to do with Police Chief Epperly. It needs retired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Curtis. Drug runner, corrupt ex cop, spousa... 5 hr End of the road 6
Ben Curtis Affair (Mar '15) Aug 19 End of the road 75
News DA reads murder suspect's confession (Nov '06) Aug 18 Gladys 28
Chelyan Grady Aug 11 Erin Williams 4
Light Bright Body Jewelry Aug 3 Owner 1
Mc gangs in Nac Jul 31 Anonymous 3
need a ride from hudson meadowbook Jul '16 rideless 1

Lufkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance