Angelina Co. family loses everything ...

Angelina Co. family loses everything in early morning house fire

There are 2 comments on the KTRE-TV Lufkin story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Angelina Co. family loses everything in early morning house fire. In it, KTRE-TV Lufkin reports that:

With the help of a Good Samaritan who happened by at the right time, an Angelina County family escaped an early morning house fire with little more than the clothes on their backs Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTRE-TV Lufkin.

Unbelievable

Kopperl, TX

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Thank God the family escaped. Seems like a lot of tragedy this time of year.
Suspicious

Katy, TX

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Family home built in 1946. Never a problem with it, then ..... a family friend that had been living with them lost her Huntington home to a fire earlier this year.
...then ....
the family friend who was staying with them, got up around 7 a.m. to go to the bathroom, smelled smoke, and immediately started getting everyone out of the residence.

I hope this one was investigated and perhaps a lie detector test given ------ Just to be sure.

http://www.ktre.com/story/20316689/angelina-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louie gohmert Wed anon 2
News Numerous Deep East Texas Jack-in-the-Box restau... Jun '17 mr nobody 2
newks Jun '17 mr nobody 2
Sheila Ann Morton missing (Aug '14) Jun '17 Still concerned 12
News 10/18 BOWMAN: The settlement of Cuthand (Oct '09) May '17 Anonymous 5
New to nac May '17 Kat 1
To Rich to Care May '17 PissedoffDad84 1

Lufkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance