Marley 2008

Euless, TX

#495 Jul 19, 2013
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Bonbon-- Provide "Facts" instead of "Mouth".
Who has filed a lawsuit and against Who and what does the suit "Allege"??
I allege when you get through paying Betsy her name will be on city hall!! LOL!!
BON CHANCE

Lufkin, TX

#496 Jul 19, 2013
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Bonbon-- Provide "Facts" instead of "Mouth".
Who has filed a lawsuit and against Who and what does the suit "Allege"??
Ms. Gregson has filed suit, and you KNOW it, you clueless broad. And just think, of you'd ALL had the good sense to let her retire in August like she intended, then our fair city wouldn't be faced with a lawsuit that will cost us literally thousands of dollars...just because of your little vendetta.
BON CHANCE

Lufkin, TX

#497 Jul 19, 2013
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem Bonbon is that 2 and 2 don't equal 69.
You're so weird...that doesn't even make sense...I realize your social skills are seriously lacking, but this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Bump

Lufkin, TX

#498 Jul 19, 2013
RE:
BON CHANCE

2 hrs ag

Bump wrote:

<quoted text>

BON CHANCE wrote:
You're so weird...that doesn't even make sense...I realize your social skills are seriously lacking, but this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN THAT I .. AM .. NOT .. WHO .. YOU .. SAY!!!!!! I certainly have not had a sex change operation and unless this Robin has had one, you are gonna be embarrassed one of these days. To my knowledge, I have never even seen person to person Ina, Boles, Ebarb, OR this Robin.
Marley 2008

Euless, TX

#499 Jul 19, 2013
Bump wrote:
RE:
BON CHANCE
2 hrs ag
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
BON CHANCE wrote:
I'M TELLING YOU AGAIN THAT I .. AM .. NOT .. WHO .. YOU .. SAY!!!!!! I certainly have not had a sex change operation and unless this Robin has had one, you are gonna be embarrassed one of these days. To my knowledge, I have never even seen person to person Ina, Boles, Ebarb, OR this Robin.
Really
Huntington News

Cleburne, TX

#500 Jul 19, 2013
It is true (wait, watch and see). I would say not just the city but several personal suits.

I was told today that Ms. Gregson was at the city hall viewing some records following a request for open records to view records and while she was doing so she was thrown out by the chief of police Bobby Epperly at the demand of Andy Spivey per the council or he would lose his job if he did not put her out. Was told she left on her own after he asked her to step out of the office area.

Where are you David Stua?(Open Records 101) Seems you would have advised Spivey of the seriousness of his ordered violation's. Attorney General will love this little blunder. Marble must have been rolling on the wrong side of the brain. DAAAAAAAAA

“Doing what's right....”

Since: Aug 12

Huntington, Texas

#501 Jul 20, 2013
Bump wrote:
RE:
BON CHANCE
2 hrs ag
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
BON CHANCE wrote:
It honestly doesn't matter who Bump is. If he/she are telling the truth, they've never even stepped foot into a council meeting (by their own admission). They are commenting rumors and gossip as well and not helping anything.
John Q Taxpayer

Lufkin, TX

#502 Jul 22, 2013
I can see nothing has change while being away. I want to know, when does a city council person have the right outside of a meeting to give orders to the employees of the city. Is that not the duties of the city manager (interim) or the mayor. these council persons need to know their place and be put in it and stay there. This is why the whole council needs to be flushed out and replaced.

Betsy had the right to be at city hall no matter the reasons and Spivey does not have the right to tell bobby to kick her out. That is going to be another lawsuit against him and/or the city. Now if she was causing a scene or committing a crime she could have been removed then, but never under the orders of Spivey or any other council person.

Listen up every member of the council, you are screwing up to much to be allowed to continue to hold your office. I may be one person, but I will not allow you to continue down this road of destructive behavior. That is why, whenever the next election is(recall, general)I will be glad to throw my name in the hat and take one of the spots up for grabs.
BON CHANCE

Lufkin, TX

#503 Jul 22, 2013
Bump wrote:
RE:
BON CHANCE
2 hrs ag
Bump wrote:
<quoted text>
BON CHANCE wrote:
I believe thou protest too much. And why in the world would I ever be embarrassed by something YOU have claimed to be true...boggles the mind what's rolling around in that brain of yours.
BON CHANCE

Lufkin, TX

#504 Jul 22, 2013
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
I can see nothing has change while being away. I want to know, when does a city council person have the right outside of a meeting to give orders to the employees of the city. Is that not the duties of the city manager (interim) or the mayor. these council persons need to know their place and be put in it and stay there. This is why the whole council needs to be flushed out and replaced.
Betsy had the right to be at city hall no matter the reasons and Spivey does not have the right to tell bobby to kick her out. That is going to be another lawsuit against him and/or the city. Now if she was causing a scene or committing a crime she could have been removed then, but never under the orders of Spivey or any other council person.
Listen up every member of the council, you are screwing up to much to be allowed to continue to hold your office. I may be one person, but I will not allow you to continue down this road of destructive behavior. That is why, whenever the next election is(recall, general)I will be glad to throw my name in the hat and take one of the spots up for grabs.
You'll have my vote...so has Spivey made himself, along with Ina, the new interim CM??? Yep, another charge against the city for Ms. Gregson...they have NO idea what the law is...it would be laughable if it was not costing us taxpayers more money (lawsuit) with each passing day and offense...they're certainly tallying up!
ratznest

Euless, TX

#505 Jul 22, 2013
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
Betsy had the right to be at city hall no matter the reasons and Spivey does not have the right to tell bobby to kick her out. That is going to be another lawsuit against him and/or the city. Now if she was causing a scene or committing a crime she could have been removed then, but never underq the orders of Spivey or any other council person.
Umm..no she wouldn't have any rite to the office. She no longer works there. Correct?? You don't see any of the other public doing as they please in the office. Kudos to him for removing her.
BON CHANCE

Lufkin, TX

#506 Jul 22, 2013
ratznest wrote:
<quoted text>Umm..no she wouldn't have any rite to the office. She no longer works there. Correct?? You don't see any of the other public doing as they please in the office. Kudos to him for removing her.
You're as ignorant of the LAW as Spivey, rat...her tax dollars goes to pay for that city hall...anybody in the city has the LEGAL RIGHT to be there for open records as long as she's not causing problems...and she wasn't according to my sources...so again, get educated before you spout off since your personal vendetta has been known on this board in your past posts...
Marley 2008

Beaumont, TX

#507 Jul 22, 2013
ratznest wrote:
<quoted text>Umm..no she wouldn't have any rite to the office. She no longer works there. Correct?? You don't see any of the other public doing as they please in the office. Kudos to him for removing her.
She was there for a opens record request I beg I dare a council member to block her from going to City Hall and keep her from her legitimate opens record request! The AG will never mind I just hope they do it!! Ina is micro managing daily operations Spivey making threats what a pair! Keep up the good work. Pretty soon their want be any Dept heads or employees just the few uneducated snitches can you say Detroit!!!
ratznest

Euless, TX

#508 Jul 22, 2013
Marley 2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
She was there for a opens record request I beg I dare a council member to block her from going to City Hall and keep her from her legitimate opens record request! The AG will never mind I just hope they do it!! Ina is micro managing daily operations Spivey making threats what a pair! Keep up the good work. Pretty soon their want be any Dept heads or employees just the few Kouneducated snitches can you say Detroit!!!
Dont they have an open room to go over any open records. Thats fine. Going into the office area is not. But as we all see anything that is said that is not for bg is wrong anyways. Rite?
ratznest

Euless, TX

#509 Jul 22, 2013
BON CHANCE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as ignorant of the LAW as Spivey, rat...her tax dollars goes to pay for that city hall...anybody in the city has the LEGAL RIGHT to be there for open records as long as she's not causing problems...and she wasn't according to my sources...so again, get educated before you spout off since your personal vendetta has been known on this board in your past posts...
your sources??????? Bahahahaha
sickofhuntington grapevine

Cleburne, TX

#510 Jul 22, 2013
ratznest wrote:
She had an APPOINTMENT with Lisa to look at certain open records...again an APPOINTMENT...IDIOT!!
John Q Taxpayer

Grandview, TX

#511 Jul 22, 2013
Ratz- a few facts for ya,
Fact- Betsy was at city hall legally. she has no crimanal tresspass warnings or any other mandates that Keeps her from being there.
Fact- She was making request for records. this is allowed under federal law.
Fact- She was not making a scene or causing any problems.
Fact- Just about anyone can go behind the locked door if the person they are seeing will let them in there. Hell, I'm a nobody and I have been back there to many times to count.
Fact- Andy did not have the right to have her removed.
What Andy did could be looked at as breaking the law. Even if it is not, why would you support or condon those actions. I for one will not stand for this kind of behavior.
Now didn't you learn last time. Care to find out facts before opening your mouth and insterting you foot. Because you obviously enjoy the taste of it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#512 Jul 22, 2013
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
Got MY VOTE!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#513 Jul 22, 2013
BON CHANCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know for a fact that Spivey is not a good businessman, hence his failed three alleged businesses filing bankruptcy. Is that not correct? And we know he's said that he can't read financial statements...and that is quite obvious. Boles has the feed store but the only gripe I have about him is that he thinks he's "above" paying his fines for breaking ordinances and he didn't step up to the plate about Ms. Gregson's firing (dumb move)...but he may still redeem himself, it's not too late...we all make mistakes and if he learns something out of this, he might be okay...Harris hasn't learned how to conduct himself in a council meeting with his off-hand rude comments...Ebarb is just uneducated and she doesn't UNDERSTAND nothing being said...too above her head...guess, she can't help it but she CAN help not trying to improve her education...THAT is her fault...and Cardwell...well...she speaks for herself in the past maliciousness that she's spread and the people she runs with...the biggest loser in the bunch as far as I'm concerned. They're a pitiful lot.
Well Said!!
BON CHANCE

Lufkin, TX

#514 Jul 23, 2013
ratznest wrote:
<quoted text>your sources??????? Bahahahaha
It may be...uh...John Bridges...or is that YOU, rat??? Bahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lufkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farts 771
Review: St Of TX Burke Center Jan 21 eabull4 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Huntington, TX (Aug '10) Jan 21 Brian_G 16
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
14U Softball Tryouts Jan 18 Swalden 1
Huntington man accused of threatening deputy (Sep '11) Jan 14 redneck woman65 14
Looking for Rebecca? Jan 11 Beccas Mom 2

Flood Warning for Angelina County was issued at January 24 at 9:44AM CST

Lufkin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lufkin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM