abc

Qulin, MO

#76228 Feb 8, 2013
huh?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76229 Feb 8, 2013
If you vote for one party only, you belong to them—they are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Charles, MO

#76230 Feb 9, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!
Good One ...if only the Rapture and Obamacare Death Panels where TRUE...LOL

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76231 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope you have better luck tomorrow!
The rapture has nothing to do with luck—much like your inability to conjugate verbs without soiling yourself.

Not all Christians believe in the rapture. It's a rather new concept. Yet I do not belittle others for their faith unless it involves cow worship.
GOP NeoConfederacy

Saint Charles, MO

#76232 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you vote a party ticket, that makes you a slave.
Both parties are corrupt to the core.
Welcome to Planet EARTH

LIKE IT HAS EVER BEEN ANY DIFFERENT
Proves how little you really know

LOL

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#76233 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
If you vote for one party only, you belong to them—they are supposed to serve you, not you them. That makes you their slave.
I disagree. I have voted for Republican presidents three times. However, Reagan and Bush43 cured me of that. Because the minor parties have no chance of winning the presidency, I am left with only one choice, and that is to be a straight-ticket "Yellow Dog Democrat."

I keep hearing Jon Huntsman's name over and over -- primarily by Democrats. Interesting. But, of course, Huntsman is far too knowledgeable and liberal for the Neo-CON-controlled Republican Party to actually vote for him.

#76234 Feb 9, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
Good One ...if only the Rapture and Obamacare Death Panels where TRUE... LOL
Ah yes! Sarah Palin and "Norton" are on the same side on those issues!

#76236 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapture has nothing to do with luck—much like your inability to conjugate verbs without soiling yourself.
Not all Christians believe in the rapture. It's a rather new concept. Yet I do not belittle others for their faith unless it involves cow worship.
You are correct: The Rapture has nothing to do with luck. You are also correct: not all Christians believe in the Rapture, although the concept has been around a very long time -- much earlier than its present-day supporters.

So you belittle Hindus?(Although they do not worship cows. They protect cows, which they consider sacred.)

Pray tell -- what bodily functions are involved in which conjugating verbs causes one to soil oneself? You have some goofy ideas. An Einstein you ain't.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76237 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person says they are a Christian and do not believe in the Rapture, I believe they have a problem! The Rapture is not a new concept. It is in the Bible!(it is just the word rapture that is not in the Bible.....the concept is)
The Bible makes it very clear.

CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76238 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
If you ever dislike Obama's position, give him a week to change.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76239 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, you betcha..........Sarah Palin and I are on the same page. The Rapture is true (and if you would read the Bible you would know that) and I believe the Obama Death Panel is true. You just wait and see how many older people get treated with the stupid Obamacare. When you reach 70 they will pick and choose. Funny, some of these stupid people with high IQ's (no common sense) don't realize they will get old someday, too.

CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76240 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person says they are a Christian and do not believe in the Rapture, I believe they have a problem! The Rapture is not a new concept. It is in the Bible!(it is just the word rapture that is not in the Bible.....the concept is)
The Bible makes it very clear.
CHEERS!
Nonsense. The Rapture is an American principle not included in the Catholic teachings. And it is not in the Bible—it is supposedly implied in some texts, yet it's as moronic as your ability to read and comprehend the Bible.

The Rapture is an American concept founded by the late-late John Darby in around 1830 or so. You and your ilk are one of the reasons why Americans do not believe in anything—you have the tendency to make up scriptures as you go, change the text on a dime, and then bitch and moan when no one believes a word you say.

Most Christians do not believe in the Rapture. I am one. Deal with reality, and get your minister to teach more than just the Darby Chronicles of Nonsense.

Sheesh 3:22-29

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76241 Feb 9, 2013
And it's only clear to morons who make it up. Christ never once mentioned a Rapture, or anything similar.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#76242 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever dislike Obama's position, give him a week to change.
Yeah, I wonder how he keeps his lies straight. Oh wait, he doesn't!

CHEERS!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

#76243 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you betcha..........Sarah Palin and I are on the same page. The Rapture is true (and if you would read the Bible you would know that) and I believe the Obama Death Panel is true. You just wait and see how many older people get treated with the stupid Obamacare. When you reach 70 they will pick and choose. Funny, some of these stupid people with high IQ's (no common sense) don't realize they will get old someday, too.
CHEERS!
Norton—Yellow Dog is a moron—you're just a blathering lunatic. John Darby was not a Disciple. He was just another idiot.
FAIR and BALANCED

Saint Charles, MO

#76244 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. The Rapture is an American principle not included in the Catholic teachings. And it is not in the Bible—it is supposedly implied in some texts, yet it's as moronic as your ability to read and comprehend the Bible.
The Rapture is an American concept founded by the late-late John Darby in around 1830 or so. You and your ilk are one of the reasons why Americans do not believe in anything—you have the tendency to make up scriptures as you go, change the text on a dime, and then bitch and moan when no one believes a word you say.
Most Christians do not believe in the Rapture. I am one. Deal with reality, and get your minister to teach more than just the Darby Chronicles of Nonsense.
Agreed...well said...I give you the credit you deserve
FAIR and BALANCED

Saint Charles, MO

#76245 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton—Yellow Dog is a moron—you're just a blathering lunatic. John Darby was not a Disciple. He was just another idiot.
I must admit...you made me laugh with this one

GAME POINT
mEAT me in st louie

Saint Charles, MO

#76246 Feb 9, 2013
HAPPY MARDI GRAS

Lent begins next week
INDULGE Now - REPENT Later

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#76247 Feb 9, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
NORTON, NORTON, I believe you're getting older....but common sense? Come on! That includes the ability to use new, changing information to adapt.....you do not display that attribute. Christians in general are doing a great job though. There are over 50 versions of the Bible now (in English) to make sure inerrancy evolves.
Norton

Shawnee, KS

#76248 Feb 9, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I Thessalonians 4:16-18 (NIV) says there will be a Rapture (caught up)

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luebbering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 43 min That Girl 53 2,734
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Abdurratln 468
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Doug 269
Police say Richwoods man was shot by brother (Sep '08) Jun '14 just me 137
•••
•••
•••

Luebbering Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Luebbering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••