amish abe

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2012
a woman is not worth the same pay as a man they cant do the work a man can
redod

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 3, 2012
they can clean house and cook but those jobs dont pay much mim wages at best so get a job at jack in the box
mohammad

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 3, 2012
they were made of adams rib so they are used parts second hand and second rate so lower pay
modot

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 3, 2012
wow there is thetruth no abuse here we have to give them jobs that dont mean much like counting the stripes in a 1/4 mile holding a tape measure at the dumb end.
modot

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 3, 2012
sometimes we let the hold the sign slow and stop thats on one of their good days and you never know when its that time
amish abe

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 3, 2012
i let my wife clean the fish
redod

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 3, 2012
some of them can tend bar if they dont have a phone if they have one they cant pay attention to the custmers
jake

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Oct 3, 2012
well one thing i can say about my X she sure could take a punch
A real man

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Obviously there are some men on here who are incredibly intimidated by a good woman. I can guarantee you my wife could work any one of you lazy sexist pieces of crap into the ground. So your theory is because she has a vagina she is inferior??? She is second class because her sex was created from the rib of a man?? You want to throw the Bible up, then read it first! You treat your wife as you treat yourself. You are da#% right women deserve equal pay. They almost deserve more for having to put up with sexist little boys like yourselves. Man your fathers really failed you if you think it is OK to treat women as anything less than they are, which is amazing. Morons
jake

Murphysboro, IL

#10 Oct 4, 2012
whats your last name bobbit ?
jake

Murphysboro, IL

#11 Oct 4, 2012
she cut it off you would go back
redod

Murphysboro, IL

#12 Oct 4, 2012
real man do you live in burns mill go back to the city
A real man

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Wow you really are stupid aren't you? How fascinating. And just so you know I have never lived in the city. I just was not raised by trash. So, therefore I know how to properly treat a woman.
mailman

United States

#14 Oct 19, 2012
oh you hold the door open or pay for the dinner
Spelling Police

Hillsboro, MO

#15 Oct 23, 2012
redod wrote:
real man do you live in burns mill go back to the city
Obviously a woman can spell better then you moron! Byrnes Mill not Burns Mill you Dumbass!!!
Jakes Ex Wife

Hillsboro, MO

#16 Oct 23, 2012
jake wrote:
well one thing i can say about my X she sure could take a punch
It's only because you hit like a sissy Jake! By the way, we are divorced because Jake is gay,
amish abe

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Jakes Ex Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only because you hit like a sissy Jake! By the way, we are divorced because Jake is gay,
jake told me it was over your girlfriends
amish abe

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 27, 2013
he said your a lap licker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Luebbering Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Ronald 2,690
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr DAWG LOST AGAIN 96,913
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 18 hr Ronald 431
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 12 Mr Smith Wesson 10,211
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sep 10 CouldHaveBeenMe35... 292
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 22 Doug 269
•••
•••
•••

Luebbering Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Luebbering People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE