Woman Killed, Hinesville Police Officer Rammed Off Road

Full story: WSAV 20
A Long County woman was killed, and a Hinesville patrol car was run off the road early Friday morning. Full Story
Shallanna Calci

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2012
The lady who passed was my dear friend and we all will miss her forever! This is a terrible tragedy that could have been avoided.
forgiveness

Panama City, FL

#2 Jan 7, 2012
I am so sorry to hear about this lady and what her family must be going through,but I know Chuck too and he is a kind person with small children,I know he would not hurt ANYONE intentionally.This does NOT sound like any thing Chuck would do,this is just not him,something is not right.
I pray there will be forgiveness in each heart and I pray for these families,I pray GOD will give each of you peace,I pray that Chuck will find peace too.Just remember GOD is in control of everything.We don't like to think about it but God had a plan,his plan was for this Lady to meet him on that night.as tragic as it is- God used this situation for a reason now it is how we use it for the good to tell people about the Lord.One was taken but so many was spared,Think about it!God loves us and expects us to love others.
Angie

Waycross, GA

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Well, Chuck may not have done this intentionally. And don't sound like something he would do. But guess what, HE DID IT!! It was senseless and stupid. And using God as an excuse makes me sick. He will get his, he has a hard road ahead of him, I hate it for his children but he made that decision to get behind that wheel. Sorry not loving him right now. He has broken Montienes familys heart. Do you seriously think God intentionally had him get into that vehicle so he could take Montienes life? That was the purpose of him getting in that vehicle cause God wanted this to happen. Do you see how stupid and mean that is.
Awful

Milledgeville, GA

#4 Jan 14, 2012
His drink was spiked with crystal meth at a local establishment. He is just a bad a victim as the poor woman that was killed. A waitress that was working there was recently terminitated for spiking drinks at her previous place of employment.

This is NOT Chuck.
OMG

Savannah, GA

#5 Jan 15, 2012
Awful wrote:
His drink was spiked with crystal meth at a local establishment. He is just a bad a victim as the poor woman that was killed. A waitress that was working there was recently terminitated for spiking drinks at her previous place of employment.
This is NOT Chuck.
WHY isn't she in PRISON, not just fired?? That's a mean, crazy FREAK that would spike someone's drink with crystal meth!!! EVIL!
Angie

Waycross, GA

#6 Jan 17, 2012
OMG is right. His "DRINK" was spiked, means he was DRINKING! AND I don't believe that bull he had his drink spiked. That makes not a bit of sense. Sometimes you don't know people as good as you think you do. This waitress would be in serious trouble if she was doing that stuff. It would be in the papers, you apparently don't know where you are, things spread fast and it would be all over town that someone was doing that. the fact was he was drinking. He even admitted that. Yall know CHUCK so well, what was his blood alcohol level??? I really want to know this.
OOO

Panama City, FL

#8 Jan 19, 2012
seems like Angie knows it all.Maybe the family didn't know her too well either,seems like she is full of Anger and hatefulness.Maybe she needs to talk to the Lord some and get all that meaness and hate out of her heart.He will give you compassion if you ask for it.Why don't you try it Angie.Maybe this is the Plan for you to change.
Angie

Waycross, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2012
Youre damn right something like this makes me angry! You need to pray for the VICTIMS family. And the family of the DRUNK DRIVER. I'm fine. Getting behind the wheel after drinking is NOT ok. And thats all you can come up with is that I need to pray for myself.(not even offer to pray for me yourself, since youre so concerned and perfect) I'm not the one who needs prayer. I'm human. And somebody ramming into the back of my friends car and killing her makes me angry sorry if you think it shouldn't. Be glad it wasnt someone in your family, think you would be singing a different tune. Alcohol level?? any of his supporters have it yet??
Angie

Waycross, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2012
and btw OOO,your post wasn't the nicest post I ever read either. Some could consider it a litte hateful as well. Maybe you should take your own advice.
curious

Barnwell, SC

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Correct me if im wrong but did I read in the article that the driver of the other vehicle was charged with dui also? The woman that passed's daughter?
very close friend

Rincon, GA

#12 Jan 26, 2012
curious wrote:
Correct me if im wrong but did I read in the article that the driver of the other vehicle was charged with dui also? The woman that passed's daughter?
I'm correcting you... the article reads "will be charged with DUI (driving under the influence) and vehicular homicide." Amanda and Montiene were victims of this guys carelessness. My mother was Montiene's very close friend and lived with her and Amanda both for awhile and the news of her death just got to us today (we have been in florida visiting family); I can't tell you the amount of pain we feel nor can I imagine the amount of pain "the woman that passed's daughter" is feeling. Curious or not you should read a little bit more carefully; & if you happened to have read another article that said also, it would be pertaining to him being charged with vehicular homicide and DUI. Family and friends read these comments and reading this may cause them even more pain; even more for the daughter who lost her mother and also had to witness it. Whether or not all or just him were drinking that night, it was him whom caused the death of a very loving mother, grandmother, sister, daughter, and friend. She will be greatly missed...
curious

Enfield, IL

#13 Jan 28, 2012
Well mam maybe you need yo contact Thomasville Times because I'm sure I read that she was also charged with dui.
curious

Enfield, IL

#14 Jan 28, 2012
And for your information you haven't corrected anything Mrs.knowitall. I am very capable of reading and i read in Thomasville Times that she THE DAUGHTER was also charged with DUI. I don't know either party but if its true she wasnt being too responsible with her mother in the car either! It could have been her a mile down the road to hit and kill someone. I feel for everyones loss but that's the truth.
curious

Enfield, IL

#15 Jan 28, 2012
January 14,2012 Thomasville Times
Curiousaswell

Fitzgerald, GA

#16 Jan 28, 2012
Curious, I did read that as well. While the driver and her family are dealing with a horrible loss, she was under the influence of something. There is no way of saying whether or not that affected the outcome; however, had she not been under the influence of anything there MAY have been a way to avoid such a disasterous outcome. I hope the guy gets the chair for doing what he did, but this woman is not innocent. She should be held accountable as well.
curious

Enfield, IL

#17 Jan 28, 2012
God has everything under control. This may have been his way of stopping an even more devastating outcome. NEITHER driver was acting responsible. Could have hit a car load of innocent children. Everything happens for a reason.
Angie

Waycross, GA

#18 Jan 30, 2012
I just read that article yall are mentioning. I had heard that she was DUI also.But heard no here yes there. This article says yes. And everyone is correct that she was wrong too if she was in fact DUI. She could have just as easily killed someone herself. I know she is in pain about her sweet mother and I hate it. But her actions were just as bad as his if she was indeed DUI. I hate it for the family and doesn't change my feelings on Chuck one bit. I just can't stand for anyone to drink and drive! its stupid and senseless and more importantly it KILLS!
curious

Enfield, IL

#19 Feb 3, 2012
What was hers???
Angie wrote:
OMG is right. His "DRINK" was spiked, means he was DRINKING! AND I don't believe that bull he had his drink spiked. That makes not a bit of sense. Sometimes you don't know people as good as you think you do. This waitress would be in serious trouble if she was doing that stuff. It would be in the papers, you apparently don't know where you are, things spread fast and it would be all over town that someone was doing that. the fact was he was drinking. He even admitted that. Yall know CHUCK so well, what was his blood alcohol level??? I really want to know this.
Angie

Waycross, GA

#20 Feb 4, 2012
I have no idea. apparent over the legal limit, if the paper reported right, don't ya think.
curious

Enfield, IL

#21 Feb 5, 2012
I understand the families must be. devastated and he will have to pay the price for what he did but to drink and drive could be a life changing event. There is a young man from Cairo sitting in prison for 15 years for a bad call. In his normal mind he wouldnt hurt a flea but he chose to drive drunk and hit and killed a man. The daughter in this case could have held the same sentence had it not happened like it did. Im sure she loves her mom but that's a heck of a way to show it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
celeste 15 hr Friend 4
The Billy Crowder Case (Mar '12) Oct 18 joey88 91
Jesup man accused of robbing, murdering woman a... Oct 2 pjot 1
Jesup man again found guilty of murdering mothe... Oct 2 pjot 1
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Sep 30 19thongman 244
Review: Clyde's Market #64 Sep 28 Nita 1
local business Sep 27 a jesup customer 1
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match

Ludowici Jobs