Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

As a law enforcement officer i would like to know how many of you are aware of prescription medications being abused here in Wayne County.
N youwre language

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

heres my opinion wrote:
As a law enforcement officer i would like to know how many of you are aware of prescription medications being abused here in Wayne County.
Seriously??? You kidding? Its out of control.....
Disappointed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I'm very well aware that drugs are a problem in Wayne County...prescription as well as illegal...I see more & more drug deals as I travel in the community...it saddens me to hear the children in the community talk about who's doing what drugs & knowing it's available to my own children as well as the lives the drugs have taken and destroyed. I also think there's a location that houses "workin girls" too. I've seen these women walk from the location, approach gentleman or vehicles and it sure doesn't appear they're asking for directions. "heres my opinion", you stated that you are a law enforcement officer, this means that the local law enforcement is aware of the problem.....now what's gonna be done to rid the community of the abuse???? It disappoints me that we are a "small town" but have the problems on a "big town" scale.
laura

Jesup, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Disappointed wrote:
I'm very well aware that drugs are a problem in Wayne County...prescription as well as illegal...I see more & more drug deals as I travel in the community...it saddens me to hear the children in the community talk about who's doing what drugs & knowing it's available to my own children as well as the lives the drugs have taken and destroyed. I also think there's a location that houses "workin girls" too. I've seen these women walk from the location, approach gentleman or vehicles and it sure doesn't appear they're asking for directions. "heres my opinion", you stated that you are a law enforcement officer, this means that the local law enforcement is aware of the problem.....now what's gonna be done to rid the community of the abuse???? It disappoints me that we are a "small town" but have the problems on a "big town" scale.
I agree with you 100%.. they dont do anything about the problem.. they dont want to find them!!
just me

Rincon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

Advance healthcare in Jesup is where it is all coming from! Insurance fraud and drug ring!

“What? Huh? Doh? Whatever......”

Since: Aug 08

Have called many towns Home

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

just me wrote:
Advance healthcare in Jesup is where it is all coming from! Insurance fraud and drug ring!
So are you a patient, the competition or a disgruntled employee??
william

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

had my gun stole the first week i moved here 454 casuall,
william

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

not coming from advanced health care
ANOTHER PERSON

Springfield, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The drug issue in Wayne County via prescription medication, and others are increasing rapidly each month. Personally I am happy about the new law that took place. Maybe it will start to decrease. At the very least the DEA might can save a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ludowici Discussions

Search the Ludowici Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Aggie23 49,601
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Wed Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Ludowici Politics (Dec '11) Jul 15 Long County TRUTH 27
Woman snaps photo of ghostly figure at 4th of J... Jul 14 resident 1
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
•••
•••
•••
Ludowici Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ludowici Jobs

•••