Prescription Medications

Posted in the Ludowici Forum

heres my opinion

Jesup, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2010
As a law enforcement officer i would like to know how many of you are aware of prescription medications being abused here in Wayne County.
N youwre language

Savannah, GA

#2 Apr 25, 2010
heres my opinion wrote:
As a law enforcement officer i would like to know how many of you are aware of prescription medications being abused here in Wayne County.
Seriously??? You kidding? Its out of control.....
Disappointed

United States

#3 May 3, 2010
I'm very well aware that drugs are a problem in Wayne County...prescription as well as illegal...I see more & more drug deals as I travel in the community...it saddens me to hear the children in the community talk about who's doing what drugs & knowing it's available to my own children as well as the lives the drugs have taken and destroyed. I also think there's a location that houses "workin girls" too. I've seen these women walk from the location, approach gentleman or vehicles and it sure doesn't appear they're asking for directions. "heres my opinion", you stated that you are a law enforcement officer, this means that the local law enforcement is aware of the problem.....now what's gonna be done to rid the community of the abuse???? It disappoints me that we are a "small town" but have the problems on a "big town" scale.
laura

Odum, GA

#4 May 6, 2010
Disappointed wrote:
I'm very well aware that drugs are a problem in Wayne County...prescription as well as illegal...I see more & more drug deals as I travel in the community...it saddens me to hear the children in the community talk about who's doing what drugs & knowing it's available to my own children as well as the lives the drugs have taken and destroyed. I also think there's a location that houses "workin girls" too. I've seen these women walk from the location, approach gentleman or vehicles and it sure doesn't appear they're asking for directions. "heres my opinion", you stated that you are a law enforcement officer, this means that the local law enforcement is aware of the problem.....now what's gonna be done to rid the community of the abuse???? It disappoints me that we are a "small town" but have the problems on a "big town" scale.
I agree with you 100%.. they dont do anything about the problem.. they dont want to find them!!
just me

Glennville, GA

#5 Nov 21, 2010
Advance healthcare in Jesup is where it is all coming from! Insurance fraud and drug ring!

“What? Huh? Doh? Whatever......”

Since: Aug 08

Have called many towns Home

#6 Nov 29, 2010
just me wrote:
Advance healthcare in Jesup is where it is all coming from! Insurance fraud and drug ring!
So are you a patient, the competition or a disgruntled employee??
william

Savannah, GA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
had my gun stole the first week i moved here 454 casuall,
william

Savannah, GA

#8 Mar 29, 2013
not coming from advanced health care
ANOTHER PERSON

Glennville, GA

#9 May 14, 2013
The drug issue in Wayne County via prescription medication, and others are increasing rapidly each month. Personally I am happy about the new law that took place. Maybe it will start to decrease. At the very least the DEA might can save a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ludowici Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savanna curtis security at walmart Dec 11 Justice 1
Looking for male CKC German Shepherd to breed w... Dec 10 redheadredneck1990 1
Zaxyby's Dec 9 Curious 1
Buy Georgia White Dirt (Jan '13) Dec 6 Dirt lady 8
STC Names Semi-Finalists in Student Competition Dec 3 Bob Jenkins 1
Anyone want a free dog? (Jan '12) Dec 1 slim 5
Halloween! Nov '14 Iceman1 2
Ludowici Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web